User Tag List

First 230280320328329330331332340380430 Last

Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 4447

Thread: Confessions

MBTI
    Gone

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    I have had crushes on both
    Ok, so dont tuck and wear lingerie...*shudders*...lol. i find that interesting because i have never even had a bromance or a man crush. It baffles me how people cant quite grasp what it means to be attracted to a personality as opposed to a look. or even a look that has nothing to do with a dick/pussy. Just looking at how we operate as people its really not at all suprising or strange why.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I think sexual attraction is fake and everyone is just pretending.
    It's a very distinct feeling. I don't think it can be.

Explain how ones eyes can dilate without chemicals dropped into their eyes or in a bright environment?!

Just because you don't experience it doesn't mean you hold that objective reality. :/
    everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were

Enneagram

Watchig cartoons. I love cartoons. Now going to class but WAS and will later be watching some solid cartoons.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Just because you don't experience it doesn't mean you hold that objective reality. :/
    I was just making a jab at allosexuality since I'm fed up with people saying "love/relationships without sex aren't real" and "asexuality seems fake" lol
    8 weeks on T
    previously known as 21lux and Yamato Nadeshiko
    Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I was just making a jab at allosexuality since I'm fed up with people saying "love/relationships without sex aren't real" and "asexuality seems fake" lol
    Speaking as someone who has been compared to Spock for ace-related reasons* basically since puberty... Vulcans are people too!

*also being a shameless know-it-all, but i digress
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes yama liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I see. In isolation you could be insulting all the homosexuals who died. I know you didn't mean that at all. But boy once you get me down the road of possibilities of what you say. Geez. >.<

ETA: Pointless post (of mine) is pointless.
    everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

Todays my birthday, and its the only birthday im actually excited on celibrating.

Im baking myself a cake and taking myself out to eat with my best friend[ intj] to my favorite ramen place.

Yay!
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari
    Likes FutureInProgress, yama, Fate, Cloudpatrol liked this post

-My computer has it's own mind and will go where it pleases regardless of what I click

Thus, I thought I was in the Hillary thread and was overjoyed at how fun and light the comments were only to find it was actually the "rant thread" making me giggle.

- I wish someone would compile @Hawthorne's random thoughts into a book and I could read them whenever I wished rather than having to search for them.

- I can't find @MDP2525's post about knowing the election from forecasted Halloween masks which is a high contender for my fave post of the year. Or @Wind Up Rex's answering posts (pout). I have searched all the threads I can think of where they might have been. Did I dream it? IF it was real, MDP I SO want you to do the Alternate Universe Princesses and PULEEZ take pics.

Trio of storms is starting. I can hear the wind moving the BBQ around the back yard.

Everyone seems anxious, but I mostly feel excited. Have charged up everything for when power goes out (is it possible to get an external battery pack for a laptop, like I have for my phone?? ). Even if things don't escalate it's good that it made me check my Earthquake kit and update it.

2 years ago I would have been concerned about losing power and the problems that would create with work or school. Now I know = Life goes on and all variables can be dealt with one way or another. It was costly. What it took to learn that. But, I finally can see the rewards.

Letting go IS fun

MBTI
    Gone

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpatrol View Post
    Trio of storms is starting. I can hear the wind moving the BBQ around the back yard.

Everyone seems anxious, but I mostly feel excited. Have charged up everything for when power goes out (is it possible to get an external battery pack for a laptop, like I have for my phone?? ). Even if things don't escalate it's good that it made me check my Earthquake kit and update it.

2 years ago I would have been concerned about losing power and the problems that would create with work or school. Now I know = Life goes on and all variables can be dealt with one way or another. It was costly. What it took to learn that. But, I finally can see the rewards.

Letting go IS fun
    i love thuderstorms. Lightning, rain, wind
    Im out, its been fun
    Likes Cloudpatrol, Fate liked this post