User Tag List

Page 330 of 347 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3461

Thread: Confessions

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    I have had crushes on both
    Ok, so dont tuck and wear lingerie...*shudders*...lol. i find that interesting because i have never even had a bromance or a man crush. It baffles me how people cant quite grasp what it means to be attracted to a personality as opposed to a look. or even a look that has nothing to do with a dick/pussy. Just looking at how we operate as people its really not at all suprising or strange why.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I think sexual attraction is fake and everyone is just pretending.
    It's a very distinct feeling. I don't think it can be.

Explain how ones eyes can dilate without chemicals dropped into their eyes or in a bright environment?!

Just because you don't experience it doesn't mean you hold that objective reality. :/
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    :}

Watchig cartoons. I love cartoons. Now going to class but WAS and will later be watching some solid cartoons.

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Just because you don't experience it doesn't mean you hold that objective reality. :/
    I was just making a jab at allosexuality since I'm fed up with people saying "love/relationships without sex aren't real" and "asexuality seems fake" lol

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I was just making a jab at allosexuality since I'm fed up with people saying "love/relationships without sex aren't real" and "asexuality seems fake" lol
    Speaking as someone who has been compared to Spock for ace-related reasons* basically since puberty... Vulcans are people too!

*also being a shameless know-it-all, but i digress
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I see. In isolation you could be insulting all the homosexuals who died. I know you didn't mean that at all. But boy once you get me down the road of possibilities of what you say. Geez. >.<

ETA: Pointless post (of mine) is pointless.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Senior Member Array evilrubberduckie's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

Todays my birthday, and its the only birthday im actually excited on celibrating.

Im baking myself a cake and taking myself out to eat with my best friend[ intj] to my favorite ramen place.

Yay!
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari

Silly for Symphily Array Cloudpatrol's Avatar
    MBTI
    NFPI
    Enneagram

-My computer has it's own mind and will go where it pleases regardless of what I click

Thus, I thought I was in the Hillary thread and was overjoyed at how fun and light the comments were only to find it was actually the "rant thread" making me giggle.

- I wish someone would compile @Hawthorne's random thoughts into a book and I could read them whenever I wished rather than having to search for them.

- I can't find @MDP2525's post about knowing the election from forecasted Halloween masks which is a high contender for my fave post of the year. Or @Wind Up Rex's answering posts (pout). I have searched all the threads I can think of where they might have been. Did I dream it? IF it was real, MDP I SO want you to do the Alternate Universe Princesses and PULEEZ take pics.
    I have great faith in fools. My friends call it self-confidence.

Silly for Symphily Array Cloudpatrol's Avatar
    MBTI
    NFPI
    Enneagram

Trio of storms is starting. I can hear the wind moving the BBQ around the back yard.

Everyone seems anxious, but I mostly feel excited. Have charged up everything for when power goes out (is it possible to get an external battery pack for a laptop, like I have for my phone?? ). Even if things don't escalate it's good that it made me check my Earthquake kit and update it.

2 years ago I would have been concerned about losing power and the problems that would create with work or school. Now I know = Life goes on and all variables can be dealt with one way or another. It was costly. What it took to learn that. But, I finally can see the rewards.

Letting go IS fun
    I have great faith in fools. My friends call it self-confidence.

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpatrol View Post
    Trio of storms is starting. I can hear the wind moving the BBQ around the back yard.

Everyone seems anxious, but I mostly feel excited. Have charged up everything for when power goes out (is it possible to get an external battery pack for a laptop, like I have for my phone?? ). Even if things don't escalate it's good that it made me check my Earthquake kit and update it.

2 years ago I would have been concerned about losing power and the problems that would create with work or school. Now I know = Life goes on and all variables can be dealt with one way or another. It was costly. What it took to learn that. But, I finally can see the rewards.

Letting go IS fun
    i love thuderstorms. Lightning, rain, wind
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes Cloudpatrol, Petrahygen liked this post