MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    your birthday suit
    Just stroll into Starbucks buck ass nude
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

theres only four right to die states in the US, unfortunately Vermont is the closest one to me.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by rxr View Post
    Just stroll into Starbucks buck ass nude
    yes if you're confident enough maybe no one will notice
    by @magpie
    Likes rxr liked this post

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I have spent $561 on Love Live so far and I plan on spending more at some point in the future when I have money again.

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Reason #?? why driving is not for me: heavy traffic legit scares me. There are no meaningful timetables, no expectations, no investing in work or social things during this time. A green light no longer necessarily means that anyone can move. Nothing but human, too too human mess where one person forgetting to press a button or looking at a wreck can reschedule a whole mile of people's nights. Nope nope nope. No margin for error yet no accurate metrics for what's happening is a recipe for a panic attack.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Queen hunter Array Virtual ghost's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp

Today I had to wait in line so I walked to the machine to give me my number ... and it gave me my tritype.

Senior Member Array ThaumaturgicTheorist's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9? sp

Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshi-San View Post
    I have a straight up needle phobia. I know tetanus and hepatitis are not things that should be getting spread around, believe me, and I know the needle isn't gonna actually cause me real harm, but that doesn't make my situation any better. numbing cream does not do shit. don't even get me starting on trying to think about something else or "just relax", that's impossible when it feels like your chest is being squished and you're shaking so hard you can't move normally. hell, I get lightheaded when someone talks about needles. I feel kinda stupid about it because I'm probably too old to be as afraid of them as I am, but I don't know where to stop it and I kind of don't want to because that would mean I'm going to have to exposed to them eventually either way.
    Wow, ouch. I hate needles myself, but not to that extent. I sweat like crazy and my heart pounds whenever I have to have an injection or IV, but that's all. Same kind of thoughts though - I know it isn't going to hurt me, but

I actually became a regular blood donor as a kind of self-imposed exposure therapy.
    ISFP/ESI
    9w1-3w4-6w5 sp/so
    Solitary>Sensitive=Serious

"My cognitive functions include Introverted Feeling and Introverted Suffering."
    Likes Hitoshi-San liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Big crowds don't stress me out, but medium-sized crowds stress me out a LOT.

I hate feeling like no matter where I stand, I'm going to be in someone's way.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Big crowds don't stress me out, but medium-sized crowds stress me out a LOT.

I hate feeling like no matter where I stand, I'm going to be in someone's way.
    The WORST.

I actually really hate excessively courteous drivers, AKA Oregon drivers. Drive five over damn speed limit, and make people turning out of parking lots fend for themselves. I really need to move back to California.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Likes EJCC liked this post

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Confession: Fearful, safety-focused people gag me most of the time.

I've grown a lot in this area, but sometimes I still want to strangle those that are anxious, highly skeptical and fear mongering. A lot of this is because I've never really understood anxiety; when I have stressed or unfounded fearful thoughts, I simply decide they are stupid/detrimental and that's that. Letting stress (and especially over zealous, conspiracy theory level, illogical fear) control us, is lunacy-- the kind of lunacy that I sometimes think a swift kick to the rear might remedy.

I get that sensitivity towards this issue is the only way to get the message of peace and self control across, but sometimes, man... Sometimes I'm just sick of a culture that tells people they are not responsible, and thus have no control over their feelings, which only leads to victim mentality and often a medication bandage for issues that are truly emotionally rooted.
    Find my Enneagram writing here, and ethical boutique here.✨