User Tag List

Page 320 of 349 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3482

Thread: Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I actually fear success.
    I don't fear success, but every time I get what I want I feel a little bad. The reason, I found out, is because I feel lonely when I succeed and have no one else to share it with.

I have already admitted to myself how much I need to be close to people, but I can't bring myself to tear down the walls I built. It's a chicken and egg dilemma where I won't trust anyone before disabling my defenses, and won't disable anything before I learn how to trust somebody.

Unfortunately, the last person to whom I opened up doesn't seem to be talking to me anymore.

Clean Slate Array CitizenErased's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    Also also one time at the water park in the wavepool I got knocked underwater and when I tried to come up I was stuck under someone sitting in a pool tube and apparently they didn't notice the struggling drowning child stuck underneath them and neither did the useless lifeguards. My mom had to pull me out.
    This. Happened to me when I was 10, but with one of those foam boards and a mean kid on it. I was trying to dive and when I wanted to go to the surface, the guy would swim with the board until he has above me, so I had to move, and he'd move too... I think he only let me breathe when I was about to turn violet. I still have nightmares about that.

The sea is better than a river. In my hometown there was a river, and I jumped in it in X place, and ended up TWO MILES away having only two or three opportunities in the middle to grasp for air. After that I just would go to the shallow part with no current.

I still like swimming though.
    MBTI: INTP (though I'm PINT-sized) * Ti = Ne > Fi > Ni > Si > Te = Se >>> Fe
    Enneagram: 5w4 - 4w5 - 1w9 sp/sx * 5 > 4 > 1 > 8 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 9 > 2
    Socionics: LII - Ne
    SLOAN: Rc|U|EI
    Holland Code: AIE
    Temperament: Melancholic/Choleric
    House: Slytherin
    Oldham's: Idiosyncratic/Solitary

Omnis res est se ipsa singularis et per nihil aliud
    Likes Cowardly liked this post

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Cowardly View Post
    I don't fear success but I every time I get what I want I feel bad. The reason, I found out, is because I feel lonely when I succeed and have no one else to share it with.
    Manu Aspergers' are IN, most. But they are honorable, that's the opposite than coward and liar. They have mutual understanding. You are hanging in the middle. Get Aspie friends. They are loyal, but then friendship with a coward and liar is impossible.

^ Day started well.
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

Day ended well too.
    Likes Cloudpatrol, geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Im on the wire
    Over and higher
    Over the pretence
    Over the spire
    On and connected
    Im overfloating now

I hadn't logged in in some time.
    the bees made honey in the lion's skull

Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

I am disappointed in the routes that the History Channel and Discover Channel are heading towards. Pointless reality shows like "Naked and Afraid" are turning into modern MTV. If I really wanted to watch smelly, naked people running around in the wilderness, I'd just go to Burning Man.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by peter pettishrooms View Post
    I am disappointed in the routes that the History Channel and Discover Channel are heading towards. Pointless reality shows like "Naked and Afraid" are turning into modern MTV. If I really wanted to watch smelly, naked people running around in the wilderness, I'd just go to Burning Man.
    I love naked and afraid. I would kill to have primitive survival skills like those guys.
    Likes peter pettishrooms liked this post

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Cowardly View Post
    I don't fear success, but every time I get what I want I feel a little bad. The reason, I found out, is because I feel lonely when I succeed and have no one else to share it with.

I have already admitted to myself how much I need to be close to people, but I can't bring myself to tear down the walls I built. It's a chicken and egg dilemma where I won't trust anyone before disabling my defenses, and won't disable anything before I learn how to trust somebody.

Unfortunately, the last person to whom I opened up doesn't seem to be talking to me anymore.
    I definitely get that feeling too, in a way... it takes a long time for me to trust anyone these days (though I do try to open up more now), mostly because I've been hurt and abandoned in the past and am afraid of being all alone.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Likes Cowardly liked this post

MBTI
    :}

I just watched dead poets society for the first time because my brother told me I HAD to. I hate robin williams but....

Its so beautiful. I love it so much I hate it so much but its so beautiful. I actually cried. Its, Im glad I watched it. Its amazing.