User Tag List

First 219269309317318319320321329369419 Last

Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 5274

Thread: Confessions

  1. #3181
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,059

    Default

    I'm terrified of grad school and that's why I put it off for so long. I like to present myself as an intellectual, but it masks how insecure I really am.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11


    This is not going to go the way you think....

    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  2. #3182
    Warflower Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    is it good erotic fiction? i've never read erotic fiction i wouldn't know how to be able to tell.i should read erotic fiction.
    some of the stuff submitted is good and gets me all a quiver, other stuff is just fucking terrible and laughably bad.

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs

    Likes prplchknz, Cloudpatrol liked this post

  3. #3183
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    some of the stuff submitted is good and gets me all a quiver, other stuff is just fucking terrible and laughably bad.
    Is it like fanfiction.net but for stuff that's meant to make your nether regions tingle?
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  4. #3184
    mein, memeself, and MeMe meme duchess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    295

    Default

    I don't have the fear that everyone hates me. It's more like I fear no one cares about me, at least not as much as they want to believe they do. And I think that maybe some even try but can't bring themselves to. Is that irrational to believe? It's sort of like the relationship between a parent and a child. It's expected for a parent to love a child unconditionally so they bring themselves to believe that they actually do, when they really don't. But, they'd rather not consider that to be a possibility because they couldn't bear with knowing that to be the reality of their feelings, you know? I know how many others think of me - they believe that I'm friendly, kind, and sweet.

    But with that, I feel comes with the baggage of being seen as pitiful. I have traits millions of other people have and in a half-year from now, I doubt anyone would have a difficult time finding a replacement - though they'd deny it. I'm someone that others like but if I were to ever leave, I feel like it wouldn't really matter and I'm scared. I'm really scared.

    *only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*

  5. #3185
    Anamolic Amalgamation Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,297

    Default

    I actually fear success.
    Likes Cowardly liked this post

  6. #3186
    Sweet Summer Dik Dik yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    7,733

    Default

    I'm scared of pool cleaners. And also those vents at the bottom of public pools that sometimes make noises. They're fucking terrifying. One time the creepy-crawly (as I call pool cleaners) brushed against my foot and I had a heart attack. I would swim more if my dad let me take it out of the pool.

    And any water that is deeper than I am tall. I was not one of those kids who would spend all day jumping off the diving board. I'm still not. I've only been to the ocean like once but I'm scared that if I wander out too far I'm going to trip down a trench and I mean sure I'd resurface a few seconds later but I'm still terrified of it.

    Also that one time I went to the ocean it tried to eat me. I was trying to get back to the shore and I tripped. The tide kept pulling me in every time I got up.

    Also also one time at the water park in the wavepool I got knocked underwater and when I tried to come up I was stuck under someone sitting in a pool tube and apparently they didn't notice the struggling drowning child stuck underneath them and neither did the useless lifeguards. My mom had to pull me out.

    Water doesn't like me and I'd like to keep my respectful distance from it. I like to dip in my toes but I don't like to go very far.
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

  7. #3187
    Warflower Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Is it like fanfiction.net but for stuff that's meant to make your nether regions tingle?
    exactly. Literotica.com

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs

    Likes prplchknz, senza tema liked this post

  8. #3188
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meme duchess View Post
    I don't have the fear that everyone hates me. It's more like I fear no one cares about me, at least not as much as they want to believe they do. And I think that maybe some even try but can't bring themselves to. Is that irrational to believe? It's sort of like the relationship between a parent and a child. It's expected for a parent to love a child unconditionally so they bring themselves to believe that they actually do, when they really don't. But, they'd rather not consider that to be a possibility because they couldn't bear with knowing that to be the reality of their feelings, you know? I know how many others think of me - they believe that I'm friendly, kind, and sweet.

    But with that, I feel comes with the baggage of being seen as pitiful. I have traits millions of other people have and in a half-year from now, I doubt anyone would have a difficult time finding a replacement - though they'd deny it. I'm someone that others like but if I were to ever leave, I feel like it wouldn't really matter and I'm scared. I'm really scared.

  9. #3189
    Senior Member evilrubberduckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None
    Posts
    798

    Default

    "I'm totally going on Literotica.com now. Thanks Typology. " Confession
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran


    What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari

  10. #3190
    Sweet Summer Dik Dik yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    7,733

    Default

    Tert Ne and inferior Ti actually make a lot of sense to me but the majority of the MBTI community treats I/E as a social dichotomy rather than a functional preference so I am feeling very conflicted right now.
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Confessions - Guilty Pleasures
    By Oberon in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 10-17-2017, 09:11 PM
  2. Confessions of a "Good Child"
    By Totenkindly in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 04:59 PM
  3. Confession booth is open
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 08:20 AM
  4. My Confession
    By JivinJeffJones in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 06:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO