Page 319 of 347 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3461

Thread: Confessions

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I'm terrified of grad school and that's why I put it off for so long. I like to present myself as an intellectual, but it masks how insecure I really am.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    is it good erotic fiction? i've never read erotic fiction i wouldn't know how to be able to tell.i should read erotic fiction.
    some of the stuff submitted is good and gets me all a quiver, other stuff is just fucking terrible and laughably bad.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Likes prplchknz, Cloudpatrol liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    some of the stuff submitted is good and gets me all a quiver, other stuff is just fucking terrible and laughably bad.
    Is it like fanfiction.net but for stuff that's meant to make your nether regions tingle?
    by @magpie

mein, memeself, and MeMe Array meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

I don't have the fear that everyone hates me. It's more like I fear no one cares about me, at least not as much as they want to believe they do. And I think that maybe some even try but can't bring themselves to. Is that irrational to believe? It's sort of like the relationship between a parent and a child. It's expected for a parent to love a child unconditionally so they bring themselves to believe that they actually do, when they really don't. But, they'd rather not consider that to be a possibility because they couldn't bear with knowing that to be the reality of their feelings, you know? I know how many others think of me - they believe that I'm friendly, kind, and sweet.

But with that, I feel comes with the baggage of being seen as pitiful. I have traits millions of other people have and in a half-year from now, I doubt anyone would have a difficult time finding a replacement - though they'd deny it. I'm someone that others like but if I were to ever leave, I feel like it wouldn't really matter and I'm scared. I'm really scared.

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I actually fear success.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Cowardly liked this post

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I'm scared of pool cleaners. And also those vents at the bottom of public pools that sometimes make noises. They're fucking terrifying. One time the creepy-crawly (as I call pool cleaners) brushed against my foot and I had a heart attack. I would swim more if my dad let me take it out of the pool.

And any water that is deeper than I am tall. I was not one of those kids who would spend all day jumping off the diving board. I'm still not. I've only been to the ocean like once but I'm scared that if I wander out too far I'm going to trip down a trench and I mean sure I'd resurface a few seconds later but I'm still terrified of it.

Also that one time I went to the ocean it tried to eat me. I was trying to get back to the shore and I tripped. The tide kept pulling me in every time I got up.

Also also one time at the water park in the wavepool I got knocked underwater and when I tried to come up I was stuck under someone sitting in a pool tube and apparently they didn't notice the struggling drowning child stuck underneath them and neither did the useless lifeguards. My mom had to pull me out.

Water doesn't like me and I'd like to keep my respectful distance from it. I like to dip in my toes but I don't like to go very far.

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Is it like fanfiction.net but for stuff that's meant to make your nether regions tingle?
    exactly. Literotica.com

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Likes prplchknz, senza tema liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by meme duchess View Post
    I don't have the fear that everyone hates me. It's more like I fear no one cares about me, at least not as much as they want to believe they do. And I think that maybe some even try but can't bring themselves to. Is that irrational to believe? It's sort of like the relationship between a parent and a child. It's expected for a parent to love a child unconditionally so they bring themselves to believe that they actually do, when they really don't. But, they'd rather not consider that to be a possibility because they couldn't bear with knowing that to be the reality of their feelings, you know? I know how many others think of me - they believe that I'm friendly, kind, and sweet.

But with that, I feel comes with the baggage of being seen as pitiful. I have traits millions of other people have and in a half-year from now, I doubt anyone would have a difficult time finding a replacement - though they'd deny it. I'm someone that others like but if I were to ever leave, I feel like it wouldn't really matter and I'm scared. I'm really scared.

Senior Member Array evilrubberduckie's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

"I'm totally going on Literotica.com now. Thanks Typology. " Confession
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Tert Ne and inferior Ti actually make a lot of sense to me but the majority of the MBTI community treats I/E as a social dichotomy rather than a functional preference so I am feeling very conflicted right now.

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post