Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3482

Thread: Confessions

just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    638 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by cosmic royal View Post
    The characters that I have a seething hatred for are the ones that are most like me.
    That's deep.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari
    Likes cosmic royal, Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I confess that I... Only woke up early today because my brother is home for once making himself breakfast. The smell penetrates into my dreams, I guess.

Edit: just remembered the dream was about me eating cheeseburgers. Ha! I'm such a fat ass
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    :}

I can be really obnoxious. I was really obnoxious on here for a good while, and while I always knew that some day I would realize it and really really feel awful about it, I STILL was obnoxious. And I will probably still be obnoxious at times to an extent, I can... sometimes I dont really realize what Im doing until... Im half way in and drowning. But I am going to try to make sure that Im never as obnoxious as I was a while ago. Its a bit cringe-worthy tbh. And I hope never ever to do it... be so... wild and out of control and annoying again.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I know that I have always been your "secret weapon"... I used to revel in it but now I don't really know what to think.

Phoenix Flame Array cosmic royal's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

What's bothering me lately is that...his words don't excite me anymore. I don't feel the nervous flutter in my chest, nor the shallow breaths I take when I see him. Now I just feel so drained. Maybe the passion has finally faded away.

It was pathetic to only feel revitalized with him. I can't rely on anyone to restore my life force. That task goes solely to me.

Oh well. It was a losing battle anyway. Yet I still gave it my all.
    CHOOSE THE PATH THEY'LL NEVER TAKE

8w9 5w4 3w4 sx/sp/so

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I suspect that i'm not schizoaffective i've never lied about my symptoms if anything i've more likely lied about not having a symptom when i had it. but i still am not sure i wonder if it's something else. or it could be i just don't to be i dunno. this really isn't a confession
    by @magpie

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Dear Cloudpatrol,

Be a little foolish and put yourself in my hands for a little while.

And so you see, while you are in my hands you will be a little bad, certainly not a lot bad, but a little bad.

We can rationalise this by saying being a little bad is like an inoculation, it gives you some idea what it is like, while at the same time being able to recover from any untoward effects.

And of course you are not responsible for being a little bad, for you are just doing what I told you to do. I mean, Cloudpatrol, you can blame me, and happiness is having someone to blame.

- Mole.
    what the flying fuck.
    All for ourselves and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind. - Adam Smith

just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    638 sp/so

"Fun things" aren't always fun. Especially when your sisters nag you about it.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    :}

Im just as excited about seeing pokemon as I am real animals tomorrow. And Im really really excited to see real animals. Like, over the moon excited. I feel like, zoos are horrible place, but I still love them. And I mean, I dunno, maybe they arent horrible. Im not sure... Theres lots of... Questioning in that. I mean, if youve only known one thing- how can you know what you are missing out on. So really in relation to I mean, just their situation, maybe its not that bad. In relation to I mean, all POSSIBLE realities- like living freely, then maybe it is. But I dont know.

Anyways. Im excited to see animals at the zoo like a fricking child I swear. Excited to see pokemon that arent common in my area as well... But actually, yeah, more excited to see the actual animals. And make faces at the monkeys. Thats at the top of my agenda because for some reason I find that really really amusing. Perhaps its a reconnection with 'my people'. Or something. I dont care. Monkeys rock and penguins are even better and the butterflies and the the fucking everything. The beavers and the bears and the giraffes and the reptiles even though snakes terrify me Ive faced it to the point where I can go in the exhibit without COMPLETELY being scared and yeah oh and the polar bears and yes. I cannot wait.

This has gotten really long. Thats ok though. I dont care.
    Likes FutureInProgress liked this post

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    NTp Ti

Can't ever sleep. Any time I am about to the void hits again. Realization of what is. What isn't. Failings. Disgust. Unusual beliefs and ideas. Pointless ambitions. My mind scatters into a million bullshit thoughts that drive me to near insanity. I've snapped off and on from it over time. Eating me away. Closing myself off. But it's numb, and rarely is it evident. Analyzed. Thinking. Thinking. Thinking. This whole reality I can reflect on, and 'analyze' profusely through the night.. or should I say morning. Given its near 7 am now. Then suddenly, nothingness re-emerges.

Eventually you smirk and chuckle at the absurdity of it all to cover the pain.