User Tag List

Page 294 of 349 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3481

Thread: Confessions

Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

nah whatever. How people called Ted Bundy's victims as "Bundy's Brides♡" gets me iNTENSELY
    5w4 - 8w9 - 4w5
    True Neutral

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshi-San View Post
    I'm highkey scared as fuck to go to sleep tonight because last night when I was just about asleep I heard loud whispering and felt my head being rubbed and sensed someone getting really close to my face and was up till 5am because I was an actual mess after that and then I had like 3 nightmares like bitch what is going on
    What happened.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Have you ever wondered if someone is using a voodoo doll of you? I'm feeling weird pains in my arms for no reason... Like someones Indian burning just my bones.
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

Senior Member Array Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by rxr View Post
    What happened.
    I posted about this in another thread, but I figured out that I was having a bad reaction to an allergy medicine I was taking that made me paranoid & hallucinate, so there's that. stopped taking it this past weekend, things have gotten better so I say it's a thing of the past now thank the lord

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I bought a portable charger so I can play pokemon go longer

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes chickpea liked this post

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    Is it one of the those situations where XNTJ females do not meet the expectations and standards of the society regarding women?
    I can feel for you I have a very strict INTJ mother myself where many things are forbidden or critisized, although she doesn't keep an eye on me the whole time to see if I live up to her standards, she thinks I'm sensible enough to take care of myself, however she was doing some of that to my INFJ sister the other day, my sister was crying because of a problem she had, I soothed her, hugged her, brought her a glass of water until she was comfortable telling me story but then comes my mother putting all the blame on her for not following her book of rules, I just tried to convince mom to stop referring to the failures, she's already distant from her and this kind of behavior makes the gap even bigger, life shall teach her many things that mom doesn't need to remind her of the whole time, let her do mistakes so that she learn and grow out of them..
    Yeah.. Mothers!!
    Well actually, it's the opposite of that, I'm the INTJ daughter who'd like to stay in my room doing wierd stuff you've bever seen before, things I'd wouldn't bother tell people because I canmt explain, and if I showed it, they'll confuse me for a psycho etc

But mother keep demanding me to be notmall, worryig I couldn't fit in, she doesn't respect my decision, that I'd bot socialize & secretly keep on being different to avoid drama. You know, I'm the type of person who will never change my self, unless Imm convinced I'm wrong.

And about her critics, I'd really apreciate IF they were reasonable.
    But they're not.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I'm actually chit chatting with random employees in a coffee shop/bar type place, maybe I'm getting more extroverted.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I find over-the-top melodrama cathartic.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I find over-the-top melodrama cathartic.

Oh, interesting. I was only aware of Mariah Carey's cover, which I thought was quite good.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    Oh, interesting. I was only aware of Mariah Carey's cover, which I thought was quite good.
    I didn't know that Mariah covered this. I just gave it a listen, I like Nilsson's so much better. I think it's because of the emotion involved, after all the dude did write it.
    Likes cascadeco liked this post