Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3480

Thread: Confessions

Senior Member Array Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Probably a Squatch who has a crush on you. Nothing to worry about. Happens all of the time.
    hope my squatch daddy doesn't hold back next time, I've been saving myself for him for way too long
    Likes JAVO liked this post

I'm snacking on this oriental cocktail mix, and i don't even know what's in it

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

I want to ask my mother to stop screwig my life with her irrational decisions she make for me.
    But I can't find a way to tell her without getting her a heart attack.
    #EmotionalMothers
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Screwing* and literally screwing,
    She always decides for what would make her happy if she was me.
    I sometimes wonder if it's her trick, so I get locked up forever in this stupid social loop I'm trying to escape
    Cause, hey! I got priorities.
    I wanna study abroad as an excuse for being away.

I would respect a domineering woman, powerful, controlling her family.
    But she's not one of them.

When I have a different opinion, which makes sense to me, and it's actually beneficial,
    She keeps acting miserable and feeling miserable as a result
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Im in love with @Oakys voice. Its like... Rolling hills and shamrock shakes and smores. So soft and nice
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    NTp Ti

I am directionally confused. Can't navigate easily. Maps are a bit confusing. I forget which way is east and west, north and south, when determining which way I am facing. I need a compass in one hand, seree in another.
    I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them. - Sherlock

Alignment: True Neutral

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

@Enthusiastic_Dreamer is cute. Cue 48 hours of wishful thinking, where elaborate plans will be concocted to cinch him for myself.
    Likes thoughtlost, Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Default Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post
    Screwing* and literally screwing,
    She always decides for what would make her happy if she was me.
    I sometimes wonder if it's her trick, so I get locked up forever in this stupid social loop I'm trying to escape
    Cause, hey! I got priorities.
    I wanna study abroad as an excuse for being away.

I would respect a domineering woman, powerful, controlling her family.
    But she's not one of them.

When I have a different opinion, which makes sense to me, and it's actually beneficial,
    She keeps acting miserable and feeling miserable as a result
    Is it one of the those situations where XNTJ females do not meet the expectations and standards of the society regarding women?
    I can feel for you I have a very strict INTJ mother myself where many things are forbidden or critisized, although she doesn't keep an eye on me the whole time to see if I live up to her standards, she thinks I'm sensible enough to take care of myself, however she was doing some of that to my INFJ sister the other day, my sister was crying because of a problem she had, I soothed her, hugged her, brought her a glass of water until she was comfortable telling me story but then comes my mother putting all the blame on her for not following her book of rules, I just tried to convince mom to stop referring to the failures, she's already distant from her and this kind of behavior makes the gap even bigger, life shall teach her many things that mom doesn't need to remind her of the whole time, let her do mistakes so that she learn and grow out of them..
    Yeah.. Mothers!!
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2

I'm slightly pleased when I get problems that are related to the subject I'm studying. I've discovered that some of my personal information has been hacked recently, and I was looking for an excuse to spend more of my time learning about internet security. That will do.
    Likes N/A liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Well an ESFP girl has been talking to me for days now and she bought me some food out of the blue. I asked her on a date but she pushed the date back. But we've been talking steadily. She's thinner and slightly taller than me (no high heels just normal shoes) blonde. I wonder how it will go. I decided she wasn't ESFJ because she knows what she wants and opinionated on anything that concerns her. Usually Dom Fe types tend to be confused as what they truly want as a person since they focus primarily on other people. Plus she dances. Concerned about her looks, she's actually the kind of girl that looks prettier with less make up on. I think she really really valued that when I told her.

Oh and I have a pathological lying roommate who will agree with everything I say and a few hours later totally diss it in action.
    -sigh- kind of wants control and doesn't really have opinions of his own. I think he might be ESFJ actually. (Not making trying to say ESFJ's are all like that, he's just immature)

He does an amazing job keeping the place clean and takes incredible pictures, he's a wedding photographer.
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl