User Tag List

Page 290 of 347 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 3464

Thread: Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I think other people have an image in their heads of what it means to be "forthright" and that image is not in sync with what it means for Te folks to be "forthright". Like, we're forthright all the time, but everyone is always holding SOMETHING back, right? So if Te folks are starting from a baseline of being forthright, and then are asked to be more so?

It's kind of disheartening to always end up in that situation. Part of the trend I've noticed, of ExTx folks tending to be bulls in china shops. But I can't expect others to adapt to me, especially if they don't know me well. So either this continues, or I'm the one who has to adapt.
    Aye but things are fucked up, have been for a long time, no one has any idea about propriety and what the fuck it is and how to act.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp
    Socionics
    ILI None

I'm having the hardest time imagining myself in a relationship five years from now.

Last year I had two jobs and I was in school. I graduated so I added another part-time job to help me through the holidays and to take up the empty time slot school left. Right now I have one job, a few classes with an increased but manageable workload, an internship that I'm starting in October, and I just applied for a part-time job at the court house just so I can continue to build more connections. This has been my routine since I was 18. No room for anything but work and school.

I can't shake the feeling that being in a relationship will end up wrecking what I've been working towards. Having a few days off offers too much time to think about the worst possible outcomes.

Phoenix Flame Array cosmic royal's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Sometimes when I see a person who's wronged me suffering, I'm...almost at a loss. I don't know whether to sympathize with them. Or just smirk at their pain and think, "Pssh, suck it up weakling. You're so pathetic."

But I confess, the latter choice is much more satisfying.
    CHOOSE THE PATH THEY'LL NEVER TAKE

8w9 5w4 3w4 sx/sp/so

Senior Member Array Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

I'm highkey scared as fuck to go to sleep tonight because last night when I was just about asleep I heard loud whispering and felt my head being rubbed and sensed someone getting really close to my face and was up till 5am because I was an actual mess after that and then I had like 3 nightmares like bitch what is going on

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

[Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Masokissed, Petrahygen liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

What the heck.

So today I decided to stop talking to a girl because she keeps pushing back the "date" so then I am about to like ditch her but she was waiting for me and when I went back another dude like swooped in at her (we're all in the same class)

So then like I'm like ok. I talk to the other girl she's been responsive but I don't know what to talk to her about so I wish her a happy 4th of July. So I'm like sad and I go back to this other girl who smiled and waved at me earlier from the desk and me and her start talking for a while as soon as I looked at her lips (they were so nice) this guy walks in and she says oh and by the way meet my fiancé.

So I talk to her about how I can approach women better and she gave me a couple good pointers. Day kind of sucks. I start posting pictures here on typology central because I got homework I don't want to do and I am now starting to get extremely tired so I go to Taco Bell to stay awake and there's this cute blonde girl standing in my personal space and I'm like oh sorry did I cut you? And she was like no. So I order and I'm like excuse me and she doesn't move and as I move she softly glides her arm on my arm. I'm literally too tired to feel suave. And I look back once I take my seat and it's just too late and her friend looks at me desperately. But they're in a huge group and I'm too tired to put myself in front of people.

I'm like what is it life?! You're the biggest ducking troll ever!!! (Yes autocorrect I know)
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I want a quality relationship so I can stop like bugging you guys!!

Oh and the girl who had the fiancé said I was really friendly and looked nice. When I ask her what she thought of me as soon as I saw her again. Like she just wanted to keep talking and talking until the dude came in. I talked to him too, they're both very nice people.

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

When I have nothing else to do,
    Or when I decide to take a break,
    I open the chest of feels,
    And it's always negative.

Why?
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

Retired Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Fi

I don't know why, but I really enjoy plucking out hairs. There is something about grooming activities that require a lot of focus and precision that are immensely satisfying to me, e.g., popping pimples (but unfortunately I don't get any of those).

Sometimes when I'm bored I pluck out my armpit hairs. One by one.

Likes Also, SD45T-2, JAVO liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshi-San View Post
    I'm highkey scared as fuck to go to sleep tonight because last night when I was just about asleep I heard loud whispering and felt my head being rubbed and sensed someone getting really close to my face and was up till 5am because I was an actual mess after that and then I had like 3 nightmares like bitch what is going on
    Probably a Squatch who has a crush on you. Nothing to worry about. Happens all of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid in grids View Post
    Sometimes when I'm bored I pluck out my armpit hairs. One by one.