User Tag List

Page 285 of 348 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 3473

Thread: Confessions

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

A very good friend of mine's bachelorette party (which these days is a whole weekend ) was yesterday and today. Her MOH switched the times for yesterday last minute, so I wasn't able to go to the first part.

Confession: I was so relieved. Also, I don't want to go to the second part which is tonight.

I love my friend, but why must Bachelorette parties consist of people getting trashed in city environments. I mean, even the intoxication would be fine, say, at a lakehouse or camping? I just don't get the appeal or purpose. And that is the bottom line, there isn't one. This friend in particular is a pretty bright girl, so occasionally she'll have these moments of surfacing from the swill-ish sea of consumeristic "reality" and reach out to me-- what is my purpose? I feel like I have no purpose and am not utilizing my skills/gifts. That sentiment usually gives me hope, until her eyes glaze over again at the notion of owning her first condo in the city at 25. "Goalz" I guess.

Maybe this post should have gone in the Rant thread...
    Find my Enneagram writing here, and ethical boutique here.✨
    Likes FutureInProgress, senza tema liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I told my archaeology teacher she looked like the author who wrote the book the life giving magic of not giving a f*ck.

Ironically She was like I don't care attitude in her voice but she's like "um cool" I showed her a picture of the author to her on Google.

Yeah but I switched to a different subject.

I'm the antithesis of a teachers pet.

I probably should try to stop with the older and work harder on befriending people my age.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp
    Socionics
    ILI None

My boyfriend is a slightly more serious and responsible version of Usagi Tsukino.

I forced him to watch Sailor Moon with me a few days ago. He acted like it was just okay but he came over last night and asked if we could watch where we left off. I knew it.
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko, EJCC liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I just realized I have a big problem with boredom. I have no idea how to handle it or how to deal with it. Reentering the dating world won't help that (besides, being unemployed and living with my parents doesn't look terribly great in that whole scene, anyway). It's something I've got to figure out how to deal with on my own.

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I spent a little bit of the ol' "rainy day" money on this dress last time I went shopping:

I think Rodney will love it!!

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Osprey, geedoenfj, N/A liked this post

I confess, Jesus is Lord! He makes the dead come alive.

This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Default Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    I spent a little bit of the ol' "rainy day" money on this dress last time I went shopping:

I think Rodney will love it!!
    OMG I love that!! I hope Rodney love it too!!!! You can buy some white gloves, pair of white pumps, and a matching handbag.. it shall be perfect !!
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes themightyfetus, Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Displays of romantic physical affection between people I know, if anything more than the occasional hand-holding, hug, or kiss on the cheek, make me VERY uncomfortable. Like, uncomfortable enough to avert my eyes and find an excuse to leave the room until they're done.

While I'm not 100% sure why I have this reaction consistently, I think it's because in those situations, it feels like I'm witnessing a private (and socially inappropriate) moment that is absolutely none of my business. Not to mention, putting myself in their shoes, I would NOT be happy with that much physical contact -- so there's some sympathetic discomfort there, even if the recipient clearly enjoys it.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes geedoenfj, Hard, Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Default Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Displays of romantic physical affection between people I know, if anything more than the occasional hand-holding, hug, or kiss on the cheek, make me VERY uncomfortable. Like, uncomfortable enough to avert my eyes and find an excuse to leave the room until they're done.

While I'm not 100% sure why I have this reaction consistently, I think it's because in those situations, it feels like I'm witnessing a private (and socially inappropriate) moment that is absolutely none of my business. Not to mention, putting myself in their shoes, I would NOT be happy with that much physical contact -- so there's some sympathetic discomfort there, even if the recipient clearly enjoys it.
    EXACTLY .. You're speaking exactly what I think of this, PDA is a pet peeve of mine! I believe this supposed to be very private, and when they're doing it in public except for occasional spontaneous things, it isn't about them anymore, it looks more as if they're doing a show for others, and this is kind of involving the public with this.. I mean if you're involving people with your private life, are you also ready to involve them with your relationship problems and issues??
    I believe there's a time and place for everything..
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Confession...

I wash my hair like once a week. I used to do it every other day, but ever since I started dyeing my hair, I really don't want the color to fade so fast. Also, I get really lazy. It's been seeming remarkably clean, though. For everyone, here are some tips to help keep unwashed hair looking fresh:

-Dry shampoo. Make it your best friend. I'm using the Dove brand right now.
    -Put your hair up when you sleep. I always sleep with my hair in a ponytail or bun, because having it pressed up against my face all night is going to get some oils on it.
    -Keep your hair up more during the day. (I've been rocking messy & ballerina buns.) It keeps it out of your face where you sweat and produce oil.
    -Put your hair up after you wash it. After I wash my hair and it's mostly dry, I put it up in a bun and leave it there for a while. Admittedly, I leave my hair in buns for up to two days and don't brush it--though I have pretty straight hair, so this might not work for everyone. When I take it out, it still has a fresh smell!
    -When you take your hair out of a bun, spritz it with some dry shampoo and fluff it a bit. It'll have some volume!

I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes N/A, chickpea liked this post