User Tag List

Page 283 of 348 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 3475

Thread: Confessions

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

sometimes I blow my friends off cuz I like hanging out with my boyfriend better but also feel guilty for being one of *those* girls
    Likes Fay liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

My mindset has significantly shifted over the past year; I've lost a lot of my mistrust and suspicion. It feels like I've become a different person, but I wonder if I've lost some good things, too. Who am I now that the things that used to define are no longer such a strong presence in my life? I dunno.

It's weird. So many things I used to think were so important don't even seem to matter anymore. Maybe I should start a blog about this.
    Likes FutureInProgress liked this post

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I don't know if I have the capacity to feel true, deep, lasting romantic love. Crushes, yes, but then the crush fades and nothing is left.

Considering all the other ways I deviate from the norm in this regard, it's more possible than not that this is the case. And that worries and upsets me.
    I think of life and culture as a field of vessels to be filled. It's not our fault a one gallon jug can't be filled with two gallons of love
    the bees made honey in the lion's skull

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I will not eat with the same utensil used to stir food while it's cold before being heated up and/or used to stir raw ingredients.

Won't do it. Nope. Never. Never ever ever.

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Smilephantomhive liked this post

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    My mindset has significantly shifted over the past year; I've lost a lot of my mistrust and suspicion. It feels like I've become a different person, but I wonder if I've lost some good things, too. Who am I now that the things that used to define are no longer such a strong presence in my life? I dunno.

It's weird. So many things I used to think were so important don't even seem to matter anymore. Maybe I should start a blog about this.
    I am in the same boat right now. For me, I am just trying to experience new things and take bigger risks (not reckless, mind you). I guess I am loosening up what I considered my boundaries and sense of security and trying to redefine them, little by little...in essence, I try not to take things quite as seriously but I still analyze how things do or not fit into my goals and values, and adjust, if need be.
    Likes Poki liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    sometimes I blow my friends off cuz I like hanging out with my boyfriend better but also feel guilty for being one of *those* girls
    oh you! you! I know girls like you...I lost my best friend to this

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    NTp Ti

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    One of my best friends did that too but since he was such a close friend it didn't last long enough to drift 'that' much thankfully. But it was really starting to bother my friends and I after a while because he kept skipping out on everything when he hadn't seen his girlfriend in only "2 days".

I've had a gf oncr where I didn't see her except once a week. So something like that just seems quite attached.
    I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them. - Sherlock

Alignment: True Neutral

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by FutureInProgress View Post
    I am in the same boat right now. For me, I am just trying to experience new things and take bigger risks (not reckless, mind you). I guess I am loosening up what I considered my boundaries and sense of security and trying to redefine them, little by little...in essence, I try not to take things quite as seriously but I still analyze how things do or not fit into my goals and values, and adjust, if need be.
    I'm just trying to get organized and get my shit together. For me, that feels like trying on an entirely different hat. And yes, there is a loosening of boundaries, as well.
    Likes FutureInProgress liked this post

just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    638 sp/so

My sister got me into about 50% of the songs/artists/shows I like, and she's younger.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari
    Likes geedoenfj, FutureInProgress liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Krim13 View Post
    One of my best friends did that too but since he was such a close friend it didn't last long enough to drift 'that' much thankfully. But it was really starting to bother my friends and I after a while because he kept skipping out on everything when he hadn't seen his girlfriend in only "2 days".

I've had a gf oncr where I didn't see her except once a week. So something like that just seems quite attached.
    we live together and I see him everyday lol. i just need more incentive to leave him & my apartment. I'd rather relax with him than go out to a bar.