User Tag List

Page 280 of 347 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3462

Thread: Confessions

  1. #2791
    Active Member Array Poki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    eSTP
    Posts
    8,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post
    I have only ever shaved with electric razors and don't know how to shave without.
    I trim things up with trimmers so its short and then i usually just shave my face using water. I dont like electrics, iritates my face more then a good 4+ blade razor.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

  2. #2792
    Queen hunter Array Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp
    Posts
    7,566

    Default

    I went away to think things throught and finally realised what is the typological issue with me. The problem all along was that solution of the puzzle is counter-intuitive. (at least at face value)


    Instead of being ambiverted ENTJ I am ambiverted INTJ, however there was a fundamental flaw in the typing for years and that is that I am Sp-dom, while in fact I am rare and confusing combination Social 5. When I was younger I was quite socially open but as the social structure of my little country became disfunctional and openly corrupt I fell into social detachment. What gave birth to my 582 tritype that is defined as triple socially rejected. For years I was smashing my head into the wall if I am ENTJ went wrong since I have all the cards for it but I am simply too brainy, eccentric and regularly pull out something out of the box as my means of impact. Therefore I have over and over returned to the INTJ even if stereotypical INTJness was never a real fit or it was simply the consequence of circumstances.


    People online and in real life constantly comment how I come out of no where and turn the whole picture upside down, educate people or force an advance solution ... and that is texbook social 5. However such person will not look as a stereotypical So-dom due to the nature of type 5. My intellectual energy is focused outward since life is worthless without concrete problem solving and finding a use within social structures, therefore when this comes under question life becomes pointless for me (and that is exactly what happened). The extra problem in the whole story was that my parents have quite undeveloped So instinct (and they admit it) and I don't have brothers/sisters/cousins. Also because of being So-dom in denial I was for years convinced that I have 3 fix, despite the fact that I don't have "Love me, love me I am a winner vibe at all". At one point I even through that I have 1w9 in my tritype in order to justify my behavior but that was a bad fit as well.



    On the other hand 582 is actually in a way triple "control freak" since all 3 types have the desire and the means to change or override decisions and values of others. What can have Te-dom feeling to it (especially if there is well developed aux Te). Also the tritype profiles say " You have all three Realists Enneacards - Types: 2, 5 & 8" what allows Te/Se loop to completely take over if needed or insist on searching for concrete data. Therefore 8w9 and 2w1 fixes that have all three anger types, So-instinct and aux Te can cause the steamrolling effect typical for ENTJs. What actually bothers people around me is that in my case steamrolling almost always looks sudden since 5 allows sneaking closer under the radar and there is enough emotional detachment that I may not realize that I am doing it. Therefore I actually agree with profiles that combination of 5,8 and 2 is confusing since all three types communicate in a very different way, despite the fact that at the core that may have quite a few similarities in the form of "feeling unneeded".



    From concrete perspective: my So instinct is quite visible but I never assumed that it is actually dominant one. However there is fact that I am very ambitious, I am very aware of the rules (I am member here for years I never got a single warning from Mod-s), politics is where I post the most and society development interest me, I pay attention to things like "public debt" or "state of education system", I communicate with clarity, I am better at understanding people than I give myself credit for (or I let others know), when I am bored I write essays and post them on the internet in order to spread the information, if possible I am always close to center(s) of power, I was often accused of collective/lawful thinking, in video games I prefer to rise plenty of minions and/or create structure ..... etc.



    Therefore Social 5 is right on the money for me, despite the fact that this is perhaps the largest oxymoron in entire typology.
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

  3. #2793
    Senior Member Array Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    969

    Default

    I sent my first nudes to a actually really sort of creepy guy that I didn't even like or think was cute when I was 15 :/ pretty sure my cat actually witnessed me take a few of them. I only sent them because he was like "SEND PICS OF YOUR BOOBS" and that was the only way he would keep sending me dick pics which he started sending me (not completely unsolicited. he was sending snapchats of an obvious bulge and asked if I wanted to see and I was like sure ok). plus for some reason I thought it was going to be badass to do and I wanted to take a risk. the next day I was scared he was going to tell me that we had to have sex now or I would have to send nudes on a regular basis and I wouldn't know how to talk my way out of it, but I did thank god

  4. #2794
    I am Array Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,503

    Default

    Today I had a dream that some old friend met me on a street, he looked at me and asked: "Are you pregnant?" And I just said "what?!".... and then I realized I gained so much weight that my stomach makes me look like I am pregnant.

    It was a nightmare and now I don't want to eat choclete anymore in my life, but I eat it anyway, so soon enough this will happen for real.

  5. #2795
    Member Array Radian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Once I saw a topless pic of a girl who looks just like my classmate (or is it really her? Who knows) and I shut away from her for a day long.
    5w4 - 8w9 - 4w5
    True Neutral

  6. #2796
    FRACTALICIOUS Array phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshi-San View Post
    I sent my first nudes to a actually really sort of creepy guy that I didn't even like or think was cute when I was 15 :/ pretty sure my cat actually witnessed me take a few of them. I only sent them because he was like "SEND PICS OF YOUR BOOBS" and that was the only way he would keep sending me dick pics which he started sending me (not completely unsolicited. he was sending snapchats of an obvious bulge and asked if I wanted to see and I was like sure ok). plus for some reason I thought it was going to be badass to do and I wanted to take a risk. the next day I was scared he was going to tell me that we had to have sex now or I would have to send nudes on a regular basis and I wouldn't know how to talk my way out of it, but I did thank god
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

  7. #2797
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,330

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radian View Post
    Once I saw a topless pic of a girl who looks just like my classmate (or is it really her? Who knows) and I shut away from her for a day long.
    Often your memory can play tricks on you. Be careful of that. Visual memory is not all that reliable.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  8. #2798
    Member Array Radian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Often your memory can play tricks on you. Be careful of that. Visual memory is not all that reliable.
    Goodness I don't say anything to her.Yeah, maybe just a look-alike or a similar impression.
    5w4 - 8w9 - 4w5
    True Neutral
    Likes Forever liked this post

  9. #2799
    Senior Member Array Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    ohhhh no you wouldn't wanna see that sorry buddy

  10. #2800
    Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,884

    Default

    There was this one time a few months ago where I kept following my sister around the house trying to spook her despite the fact it was obvious and I would fail every time. She went to her room and turned around and faced me while closing the door and I made one last failed attempt. She didn't react, slowly closed the door in my face... and then suddenly opened it and jump-scared me right back.

    ...I cried...

    I can dish it but I can't take it.


    I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Rune, thoughtlost liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Confessions - Guilty Pleasures
    By Oberon in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 03:14 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:51 AM
  3. Confessions
    By Thursday in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 12:53 AM
  4. Confessions
    By Zangetshumody in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 09:48 PM
  5. [NT] NT Confessions
    By Neobick in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 05:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO