User Tag List

Page 278 of 346 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3459

Thread: Confessions

  1. #2771
    Active Member Array Poki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    eSTP
    Posts
    8,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    I w sit. Sitting cross-legged is actually very painful for me because my hips are turned inward (also makes me pigeon toed).

    A picture for those who don't know wtf that means.

    I cant sit with one peg over other in a chair like women do. It crushes things and no amount of adjusting helps. I dont understand how men do it.

    I can sit like that picture easily. Even at 36, i can lean back and lay flat with my knees still touching the ground.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

  2. #2772

    Default

    Pride and Prejudice is actually very good.

  3. #2773
    Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,854

    Default

    I--I really don't know why. But for some reason @Luke O reminds me of a younger, cooler version of my dad.......? I'm a little concerned.



    Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes an hero liked this post

  4. #2774
    Super Ape Array Luke O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    954
    Posts
    1,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
    I--I really don't know why. But for some reason @Luke O reminds me of a younger, cooler version of my dad.......? I'm a little concerned.

    He was supposed to give me the secret of time travel right now, could you remind him?
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

  5. #2775
    Senior Member Array rxr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    206

    Default

    Op likes sticks, I guess? OK. I just migrated (immigrated?) over here from personality cafe.

  6. #2776
    Member Array idk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    MBTI
    Idk
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx
    Posts
    75

    Default

    People seem to get closer to me than I do to them. I'll be talking to someone I consider an acquaintance and they end up being like, "You know, I trust you with everything." It's flattering/awkward since it takes me a while to trust someone but they already trust me and idk why.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  7. #2777
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idk View Post
    People seem to get closer to me than I do to them. I'll be talking to someone I consider an acquaintance and they end up being like, "You know, I trust you with everything." It's flattering/awkward since it takes me a while to trust someone but they already trust me and idk why.
    Hmm. IxFx.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes idk liked this post

  8. #2778
    Wandering Crow Array Krim13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    NTp Ti
    Posts
    868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Hmm. IxFx.
    People trust me easily too. Want to lean on me for strength or to admit their issues. Even been told i should be a psychologist because of understanding minds. But I'm a T dom.
    I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them. - Sherlock

    Alignment: True Neutral
    Likes idk liked this post

  9. #2779
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    1,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krim13 View Post
    People trust me easily too. Want to lean on me for strength or to admit their issues. Even been told i should be a psychologist because of understanding minds. But I'm a T dom.
    People are like that with me too and I am an E. I have been told on several occasions that I make people feel "safe" and "understood". I think, for the most part, if you are typically fairly quiet (listen well), private (don't spread gossip around/ aren't overly personal), but nice/kind, people will open up.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

  10. #2780
    hyggelig Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    16,954

    Default

    I have almost 2,500 thread subscriptions.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes geedoenfj, N/A liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Confessions - Guilty Pleasures
    By Oberon in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 03:14 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:51 AM
  3. Confessions
    By Thursday in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 12:53 AM
  4. Confessions
    By Zangetshumody in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 09:48 PM
  5. [NT] NT Confessions
    By Neobick in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 05:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO