User Tag List

Page 275 of 347 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 3462

Thread: Confessions

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

I legit think I'm psychic. I don't feel it's metaphysical, I believe the brain exploits through the mechanism of natural selection phenomena we are currently unaware of, engineered by the universe, the way an eye exists because there are waves by which to guide them.

This, or I'm hyper sensitive to phenomenon with a fair working mental capacity, being tricked by the availability heuristic.

Either way, I would like to breed a future race of meta-humans, if I can find a mate whom I love which shares the experiences I have had.

lol
    the bees made honey in the lion's skull

Likes cosmic royal liked this post

Phoenix Flame Array cosmic royal's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

I know that hating people is a waste of my energy. Yet, I can't help but smile when the people who've wronged me are suffering.
    CHOOSE THE PATH THEY'LL NEVER TAKE

8w9 5w4 3w4 sx/sp/so
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I refuse to post on any of @Anaximander Star Trek quizzes, because I don't like the results I'm getting. Come on, Geordi?
    Likes Anaximander, magpie liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    confession: I got Geordi too, so I retook it.
    I could only pity the guy after that episode where he fell in love with his own holodeck program.
    Likes Anaximander liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    He was a creeper masquerading as a nice guy. At least Riker was out in the open about being a creep.
    Agreed. I always had the utmost respect for Lt. Barclay. Space is really fucked up, and he seemed to be the only dude to realize that.
    Likes Anaximander liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ñoño View Post
    I believe Te users usually know what's real and not. And I think Ti are more factual in general. Though, sometimes a little full of air, like giving an explanation for about anything.

Idk if this is a Ni/Ti ramble...
    How I view the world is a little complex. Since a young age, I wondered about truth. Questions filled my head about what's real or not. "Is there any proof about anything?"
    Example, the color green is known to be green, and the color red is known to be red. But, what if the color green was known to be red, and the color red was known to be green?
    Then how can we prove that green is actually the color green? Does this mean that the color green being known by the majority to be green makes it green? Then would it matter if the color green was originally called red? Does this mean the color green is actually red? So then are we saying by a major vote, makes things factual? How can I prove the color green is green and not red? Does this mean the color green is actually red? Can I change something based by a majority vote? Then does truth matter? Well, how can I define truth if truth is considered to be truth by the majority vote? How can I say they're wrong if it's right? Does that make my voice invalid, even when they're wrong?

I apply this to other areas (or subjects) like religion, social grace, language, reputation and moral values, and evolution. (Can I call someone evil?)

I guess my decisions are based on my gut feeling, rather than my my head... since I don't trust my thoughts.
    Isn't this philosophy? I'm pretty sure there is a branch of philosophy dedicated to answering all those questions, and making up new ones while they're at it.

If you tell a Te user something in a factual manner, they usually accept it. Though, they're not open in general.
    If you tell a Ti user something in a factual manner, they will question you beyond belief, though they don't mean to. Like, it has to make sense in their head waves of running details.
    Critical thinking is not exclusive to Ti users.

I dont want to die.
    Likes Krim13, Petrahygen, geedoenfj, N/A liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Confession, me not dying is more important to me than Lark not dying.
    Likes Krim13, geedoenfj, chickpea liked this post

All of the above, but extended and personalized.
    Likes Krim13, N/A liked this post

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    NTp Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Cowardly View Post
    All of the above, but extended and personalized.
    Same.

I value my identity. I wouldn't self sacrifice to protect a stranger, nor can I comprehend it.
    I may be on the side of the Angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them. - Sherlock

Alignment: True Neutral