User Tag List

Page 274 of 398 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284324374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3975

Thread: Confessions

  1. #2731
    hello Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    NiJi
    Enneagram
    4 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    Another confession: I'm a LaVeyan Satanist (not to be confused with devil worship) Its a combination of Atheism/Epicureanism
    Fixed.

    Hail Satan. 666.
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    This quote would look really good in your signature.
    MBTI: INFP (by cold percentages over used dom and tert)
    Cognitive Functions: Ni Te Fi Se (INTJ)
    Astrology: Double Aries (Sun & Moon) Cancer Ascendant
    Enneagram: 4wb/9wb/7wb sx/so/sp
    Socionics: IEI - Ni
    β
    Likes Floki, Thursday liked this post

  2. #2732
    hello Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    NiJi
    Enneagram
    4 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,116

    Default

    Ooh I just felt the cold warm and fuzzies.

    - - - Updated - - -

    It is only a chill...
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    This quote would look really good in your signature.
    MBTI: INFP (by cold percentages over used dom and tert)
    Cognitive Functions: Ni Te Fi Se (INTJ)
    Astrology: Double Aries (Sun & Moon) Cancer Ascendant
    Enneagram: 4wb/9wb/7wb sx/so/sp
    Socionics: IEI - Ni
    β

  3. #2733
    ƲιƖƖαgє Ƥяєттувσу Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe
    Posts
    6,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    The only criterion snails check off on the conventionally cute and adorable rubric is being small. Otherwise, they lack hair and other easy to anthropomoriphize features such as smiling mouths or big eyes, make no noises, are often dark colors, are slimy, and in general put me in mind of pneumonia boogers who have miraculously acquired shells.

    :/
    excuse the fuck out of u
    i cant believe you would personally attack me like this
    friendship terminated

    "Yeah, there wasn't a lot to do back on the old farm. Just sit back, think about things, and then repress those thoughts immediately..."

    previously known as 21lux
    ¤ school idol tomodachi ¤
    ¤ myanimelist ¤
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

  4. #2734
    ƲιƖƖαgє Ƥяєттувσу Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe
    Posts
    6,442

    Default

    I confess that I have a ceramic snail collection. I have collected ceramic snails from around the globe.
    "Yeah, there wasn't a lot to do back on the old farm. Just sit back, think about things, and then repress those thoughts immediately..."

    previously known as 21lux
    ¤ school idol tomodachi ¤
    ¤ myanimelist ¤
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  5. #2735
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,155

    Default

    I'm watching old episodes of America's Got Talent. And I'm on an audition episode I'm probably in the minority but i hate hate hate watching the bad ones, i feel bad for them being so bad.
    by @magpie
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  6. #2736
    Active Member Array Poki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    xSTP
    Posts
    9,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I'm watching old episodes of America's Got Talent. And I'm on an audition episode I'm probably in the minority but i hate hate hate watching the bad ones, i feel bad for them being so bad.
    Especially the funny bad. I have an issue where my sarcasm can come out in a negative way for fun. I dont really think bad of the person and i feel bad. But the sarcasm is just funny in itself.

    Like i saw a really heavy person in the car behind me and my sarcasm just kinda hit. I made a comment about how big she was. Then she turned sideways and was like "holy shit, she does have ears and she has earings on." I couldnt see them her face was so chubby it stuck out past her ears and dangly earings. She looked like her eyes, nose, and mouth were almost engulfed by her cheeks. Felt bad for her because it must suck, but was like...holy shit thats big. And the more i noticed the more the sarcasm came out. She didnt even have a neck, her shoulders touched her cheek.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  7. #2737
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    Especially the funny bad. I have an issue where my sarcasm can come out in a negative way for fun. I dont really think bad of the person and i feel bad. But the sarcasm is just funny in itself.

    Like i saw a really heavy person in the car behind me and my sarcasm just kinda hit. I made a comment about how big she was. Then she turned sideways and was like "holy shit, she does have ears and she has earings on." I couldnt see them her face was so chubby it stuck out past her ears and dangly earings. She looked like her eyes, nose, and mouth were almost engulfed by her cheeks. Felt bad for her because it must suck, but was like...holy shit thats big. And the more i noticed the more the sarcasm came out. She didnt even have a neck, her shoulders touched her cheek.
    yeah reactions like this is why i hate it. the making fun of them. though to be fair i'd vote no to spare them and us later on. I feel like some of them were never told they were bad or refused to believe it.
    by @magpie
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  8. #2738
    Active Member Array Poki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    xSTP
    Posts
    9,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yeah reactions like this is why i hate it. the making fun of them. though to be fair i'd vote no to spare them and us later on. I feel like some of them were never told they were bad or refused to believe it.
    Yeah, pushed to be what they want irregardless of talent. Thats why i refuse to raise people up in a manner that will crash or implode on itself. Create pedestals out of concrete not smoke, mirrors, and lies.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

  9. #2739
    How's that workin for ya? Array Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    3,143

    Default

    I've never been good at trivial pursuit
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

    Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

  10. #2740
    Member Array idk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    MBTI
    Idk
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx
    Posts
    75

    Default

    I'm pretty sure I accidentally flashed someone in my neighborhood when I was walking my dog today. Something scared him and he started jumping up on me, his paws pulled on my shirt and my boob came out hopefully nobody saw. Although boobs aren't scary and there's nothing wrong with nudity at times but u know there's a bunch of 80 year old men in my neighborhood and stuff so
    Just here doin' my thang (Also thanks to everyone being so nice!)
    http://www.gifpal.com/static/uimages/xwZOnLy47U.gif

Similar Threads

  1. Confessions - Guilty Pleasures
    By Oberon in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 03:14 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:51 AM
  3. Confessions
    By Thursday in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 12:53 AM
  4. Confessions
    By Zangetshumody in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 09:48 PM
  5. [NT] NT Confessions
    By Neobick in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 05:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •