User Tag List

Page 271 of 349 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 3482

Thread: Confessions

MBTI
    :}

Im going to skip work today I think. I know I shouldnt, but I am just so fucking tired today it feels hard to move. I need to get those hospital tests done. I think Im anemic tbh. I have bruises EVERYWHERE and am so pale and sickly looking lately and so so fucking tired.

Its bad of me to do this and I feel kinda guilty but.

But.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    Fishbowl reactivity? Not sure I follow you.
    Some myth about goldfish and 3 second memories that was debunked some time back. I just like the color of the phrase.
    Likes N/A liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    Fishbowl reactivity? Not sure I follow you.
    I'm pretty sure he means we act like everyone is watching us, correct?
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Ahh ok, I had a feeling. You do remind me of @Rico actually. I think NF males tend to go through this problem quite frequently, unfortunately. it doesn't help that we're constantly bombarded by superficial masculine archetypes in pop culture to make us more emotional guys more insecure. I had to work over my own insecurities and find a certain comfort in my own skin. Thankfully I found that in art school where the emotional, creative type guys were everywhere and no one gave a shit. I'm still coming to terms being a straight, emotional/creative type, and not fitting into the over publicized dramatizations of masculine display out there, but you know, once you throw all fucks out the window and don't worry about how others perceive you, life gets a whole lot easier.
    Yeah, Bro. Growing up, I didn't fit in but I've learned to live and let live and just not care about how people perceive me. Everyone has issues, and some people like to project their own insecurities onto you in order to make themselves feel good, which in my opinion is stupid. I'm coming to terms with who I am also and I love it. Self-love is just as important as helping others, and so is finding yourself and place in this world. Yes, it takes time, but it's worth it in the end.
    Likes Enthusiastic_Dreamer, geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Ive been lying like a dog today.

as in LIE, as in not tell the truth.

Which is something I am very... That I preach about.

Ugh. Well.

Now I know Im a liar.

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    Yeah, Bro. Growing up, I didn't fit in but I've learned to live and let live and just not care about how people perceive me. Everyone has issues, and some people like to project their own insecurities onto you in order to make themselves feel good, which in my opinion is stupid. I'm coming to terms with who I am also and I love it. Self-love is just as important as helping others, and so is finding yourself and place in this world. Yes, it takes time, but it's worth it in the end.
    This is fantastic! Great to hear you're in a better place now buddy. It is a long journey to self love for sure, especially for guys like us but once you get to a point of self acceptance it is almost quite the most liberating feeling ever.

Im just going to tag @Forever here since I think hearing of your experience is so nice to hear and no doubt, would be beneficial for other more emotional males out there to see
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!
    Likes Forever liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

This is fantastic! Great to hear you're in a better place now buddy. It is a long journey to self love for sure, especially for guys like us but once you get to a point of self acceptance it is almost quite the most liberating feeling ever.

Im just going to tag @Forever here since I think hearing of your experience is so nice to hear and no doubt, would be beneficial for other more emotional males out there to see
    Yeah. I think of doing a bit of altercation to my life style. I'm going to try to act in such a way in what I would feel most comfortable doing. If it makes me comfortable do it.

I think it works because I'm uncomfortable when I'm lazy or struggling so I should ask for help because that makes me less uncomfortable. Better to have an awkward situation asking than spiraling down in uncertainty and stress.
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Likes Enthusiastic_Dreamer liked this post

Default =) B.R.A.H

Hey, you also Once you get to the point where you realise that you are you and that this is the way you're meant to be, regardless of what anyone else thinks, you can wear your flaws on your sleeve with freedom. And just accept that things are only going to get better. And the fact that you can just feel and observe that change happening also makes things better. I know that once I am at peace, happiness overflows me like a river of amazement.

Yeah, sure go ahead.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

when i'm driving on the interstate more than an hour a way and passing trucks blah blah if i see one in rear view mirror and no other trucks or cars near it i feel bad, because it's like we left him behind. but at the same time i don't like driving near trucks because they are scary.
    by @magpie

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I automatically assume all new members are mistyped until they prove me wrong...

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Forever, geedoenfj liked this post