Thread: Confessions

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    I'm the same way Qlip. I just don't see the value in chasing after superficial criteria with potential partners. Actually, I absolutely have to have that emotional connection with them first before even having a sexual attraction to them. I can objectively say someone is attractive to me, but I won't feel any deeper urge to pursue them until I've reached down and discovered the person within that exterior and realized their soul aligns with mine, so to speak.
    @Forever, what is it you seek in befriending women? I'm curious as to why you wish to pursue females as solely friends. I've always had equal friendships between genders and they do each bring their own perspectives, but that's my story.
    Because growing up guys have loved to poke you and hit you for fun and I'm really sensitive and it seems most guys I attempted hanging out with were either trying to show off how a good partner they may be for a gal. Insults abound. I just seem to find STP's and NTP's more than any other guy.

And I hate playing sports unless they were light and not super competitive which is actually a mythical activity. And they love blood and guts a little too much for my tastes. I am thinking of hanging out with this gay guy who works at Starbucks and does film for his major. Sounds pretty cool to me.

And I suck at video games and they're the competitive people who keep whopping your butt and laughing and games feel so dull.

Only guys I hung out and had a decent time where I can be closest to myself are gay men. It's just idk. I'm a softie. Then I say something I didn't mean to say and I never see them again.

I haven't found any SJ men who are exciting either. I think I'll only get along with NFP or INFJ guys.
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Because growing up guys have loved to poke you and hit you for fun and I'm really sensitive and it seems most guys I attempted hanging out with were either trying to show off how a good partner they may be for a gal. Insults abound. I just seem to find STP's and NTP's more than any other guy.

And I hate playing sports unless they were light and not super competitive which is actually a mythical activity. And they love blood and guts a little too much for my tastes. I am thinking of hanging out with this gay guy who works at Starbucks and does film for his major. Sounds pretty cool to me.

And I suck at video games and they're the competitive people who keep whopping your butt and laughing and games feel so dull.

Only guys I hung out and had a decent time where I can be closest to myself are gay men. It's just idk. I'm a softie. Then I say something I didn't mean to say and I never see them again.

I haven't found any SJ men who are exciting either. I think I'll only get along with NFP or INFJ guys.
    Ahh ok, I had a feeling. You do remind me of @Rico actually. I think NF males tend to go through this problem quite frequently, unfortunately. it doesn't help that we're constantly bombarded by superficial masculine archetypes in pop culture to make us more emotional guys more insecure. I had to work over my own insecurities and find a certain comfort in my own skin. Thankfully I found that in art school where the emotional, creative type guys were everywhere and no one gave a shit. I'm still coming to terms being a straight, emotional/creative type, and not fitting into the over publicized dramatizations of masculine display out there, but you know, once you throw all fucks out the window and don't worry about how others perceive you, life gets a whole lot easier.
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I've basically stopped sleeping. I just don't want to sleep.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    Its very interesting to me to see how people interact with me based on my listed type. Assuming they don't know me yet.
    that's why i took my type off my profile.
    by @magpie
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    Idk
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

I crossed the street without looking both ways once because i'm an extreme thrill seeker.. I feel so naughty.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by idk View Post
    I crossed the street without looking both ways once because i'm an extreme thrill seeker.. I feel so naughty.
    I bet the drivers were thrilled to see that they could pass by you undetected. They commended your bravery with a honk I presume?
    To fly away

Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Likes idk liked this post

MBTI
    Idk
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I bet the drivers were thrilled to see that they could pass by you undetected. They commended your bravery with a honk I presume?
    Several honks on end. I'm sure they they all wish they were as brave as I am. Any insults that came my way were out of jealousy but..haters gon hate!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by idk View Post
    Several honks on end. I'm sure they they all wish they were as brave as I am. Any insults that came my way were out of jealousy but..haters gon hate!
    I know right? People with no respect these days, you are a pedestrian, you know you have right of way and own the road!
    To fly away

Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Likes idk liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

I do not understand the fishbowl reactivity that is so prevalent on this site.

And the world at large, I suppose, but then I'd need to find a larger brush and I doubt I could afford that.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    I do not understand the fishbowl reactivity that is so prevalent on this site.
    Fishbowl reactivity? Not sure I follow you.