User Tag List

Page 269 of 349 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 3482

Thread: Confessions

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Over three years ago I went out with a girl a couple of times and then she ditched me. I just got back from camping with her, we're close friends, she's one of the most valued people in my life. Shut the fuck up all you self-pitying friend zone sad sacks, the friend zone is good shit.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Over three years ago I went out with a girl a couple of times and then she ditched me. I just got back from camping with her, we're close friends, she's one of the most valued people in my life. Shut the fuck up all you self-pitying friend zone sad sacks, the friend zone is good shit.
    Somehow when I get friend-zoned its the equivalent for me to be unknown and not talked to forever. Well except married women but they have lives so idk.

So friend-zone for me is they want the D or GTFO. Lol.

Teach me your knowledge of being their equivalent of being a gay bff. (Not saying you are one) It'd bring me immense joy.

WAIT I GOT IT. I HAVE TO BE A GAY BFF. woah.
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I friendzoned a woman once. She was not happy about it and unfriended me on Facebook.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Somehow when I get friend-zoned its the equivalent for me to be unknown and not talked to forever. Well except married women but they have lives so idk.

So friend-zone for me is they want the D or GTFO. Lol.
    No offense Forever, but it looks like you're very visually and image influenced in your attraction, so what you said above makes a lot of sense. I mostly look for a lot of compatibility in outlooks, values and common interests. So failed romantic interests have a lot of friendship potential for me.
    Likes Forever, Enthusiastic_Dreamer, ESFJ liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

No offense Forever, but it looks like you're very visually and image influenced in your attraction, so what you said above makes a lot of sense. I mostly look for a lot of compatibility in outlooks, values and common interests. So failed romances have a lot of friendship potential for me.
    Oh :[ this is truth Qlip. My avi is a big indicator of that. While I want both I guess maybe if I want these friend zone friendships I need to probably not being hitting so high of the physical Mark. This is very true.
    To fly away

Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    I friendzoned a woman once. She was not happy about it and unfriended me on Facebook.
    She's probably all butthurt about it.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

She's probably all butthurt about it.
    Probably. I can't see that being friendzoned would bother me the way it used to.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Oh :[ this is truth Qlip. My avi is a big indicator of that. While I want both I guess maybe if I want these friend zone friendships I need to probably not being hitting so high of the physical Mark. This is very true.
    Oh I missed this comment:

Teach me your knowledge of being their equivalent of being a gay bff. (Not saying you are one) It'd bring me immense joy.

WAIT I GOT IT. I HAVE TO BE A GAY BFF. woah.
    The secret is... not defining every girl as a vagina that you want to fuck or not fuck doesn't make you gay, although doing that might mean you have a huge case of the not-gays.

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

No offense Forever, but it looks like you're very visually and image influenced in your attraction, so what you said above makes a lot of sense. I mostly look for a lot of compatibility in outlooks, values and common interests. So failed romantic interests have a lot of friendship potential for me.
    I'm the same way Qlip. I just don't see the value in chasing after superficial criteria with potential partners. Actually, I absolutely have to have that emotional connection with them first before even having a sexual attraction to them. I can objectively say someone is attractive to me, but I won't feel any deeper urge to pursue them until I've reached down and discovered the person within that exterior and realized their soul aligns with mine, so to speak.
    @Forever, what is it you seek in befriending women? I'm curious as to why you wish to pursue females as solely friends. I've always had equal friendships between genders and they do each bring their own perspectives, but that's my story.
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Oh I missed this comment:

The secret is... not defining every girl as a vagina that you want to fuck or not fuck doesn't make you gay, although doing that might mean you have a huge case of the not-gays.
    haha idk it seems like it's an insult when you say oh and I'm not gay because it's like you're teasing those girls you might of friend zone that there is a much better and worthy girl for your straightness to attend to which I think can come off really rude but then again I tend to over analyze everything lol.

Yeah and if you're hugging and touching them and you say oh and by the way I'm straight and I'm not gay for doing this I think that can make it incredibly awkward af.

This is a disturbing thing I need to tell myself with. Damn. Time to do some reinforcing that I can be friends with just about anyone provided that they aren't rude or creepy of course.
    To fly away

Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl