User Tag List

Page 267 of 346 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3459

Thread: Confessions

  1. #2661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ñoño View Post
    ISFPs remind me of the days when I was innocent.
    I feel very sinful around them.

  2. #2662
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ñoño View Post
    Honestly, I don't even know if I should talk to you, but okay.

    To answer your question above, no. Also, the statement above in my opinion is SP joking around. (which I don't mind)
    I have an ability to pick up info on a person (INFJ tendencies) randomly. (So no I don't really value u to be obsessed)



    Te vs Ti:

    Te: THAT'S NOT RIGHT! THAT'S NOT TRUE! (so IXFP users can become hulks which is supper duper sexy)

    Ti: *rolls eyes, internally thinks "I know that's not right." "Should I even..."
    All I ask is you stop talking about me then alright? Cause you've been super creepy to me. Idc what type you think I am but the whole let me quote you without my name is really really undeniably creepy especially when they're old posts. So lay off the subject of me okay?

    I doubt you're an Ni dominant. You sound very phony.

    You have a very poor understanding of the functions.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes ñoño liked this post

  3. #2663
    Senior Member Array ñoño's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    1 sx
    Socionics
    WTF None
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowardly View Post
    Te users trust reliable data. Data backed by evidence, if available. The way you wrote that, one would think Te users change their beliefs to oblige other people. You even preceded it with ""if it makes everyone happy I'll change it.... "


    Why not.
    I believe Te users usually know what's real and not. And I think Ti are more factual in general. Though, sometimes a little full of air, like giving an explanation for about anything.

    Idk if this is a Ni/Ti ramble...
    How I view the world is a little complex. Since a young age, I wondered about truth. Questions filled my head about what's real or not. "Is there any proof about anything?"
    Example, the color green is known to be green, and the color red is known to be red. But, what if the color green was known to be red, and the color red was known to be green?
    Then how can we prove that green is actually the color green? Does this mean that the color green being known by the majority to be green makes it green? Then would it matter if the color green was originally called red? Does this mean the color green is actually red? So then are we saying by a major vote, makes things factual? How can I prove the color green is green and not red? Does this mean the color green is actually red? Can I change something based by a majority vote? Then does truth matter? Well, how can I define truth if truth is considered to be truth by the majority vote? How can I say they're wrong if it's right? Does that make my voice invalid, even when they're wrong?

    I apply this to other areas (or subjects) like religion, social grace, language, reputation and moral values, and evolution. (Can I call someone evil?)

    I guess my decisions are based on my gut feeling, rather than my my head... since I don't trust my thoughts.

    If you tell a Te user something in a factual manner, they usually accept it. Though, they're not open in general.
    If you tell a Ti user something in a factual manner, they will question you beyond belief, though they don't mean to. Like, it has to make sense in their head waves of running details.
    The ones who care, don't understand. And the ones who understand, don't care.

  4. #2664
    Fabula rasa Array Kas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,613

    Default

    I can't help that I get passive aggressive when somebody(usually someone not close to me) is trying to plan my life or even to plan my activities or holidays or anything after more than a month. A month is so much time, I don't know what I'm going to do then. Please give me an idea, if I'm very enthusiastic about it, I will tell right away and base rest of my plans on it, if not I prefer to keep my options open.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle



  5. #2665
    Queen hunter Array Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp
    Posts
    7,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    From this point forward I will remain typeless. No matter what I present as my type that simply isn't a real/true fit. As I said numberous times: I am from environment that was/is pretty much the opposite from what the american based typology imagines and therefore I have a problem with fitting nicely into boxes. On the other hand I have a way more important things to do than smashing my head into the wall of typing.


    However I will remain on the forum as a "rogue" member that comes from time to time. (since this place is way more than just a typology forum)

    I have realized that posting on the personality forum without presented type makes people to presume all kind of things. My typing is not 100% ideal since I sense cultural difference between me and typology and therefore I find my type to be somewhat misguiding. However it seems "better something than nothing".
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

  6. #2666
    Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx
    Posts
    1,846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    I have realized that posting on the personality forum without presented type makes people to presume all kind of things. My typing is not 100% ideal since I sense cultural difference between me and typology and therefore I find my type to be somewhat misguiding. However it seems "better something than nothing".
    Its very interesting to me to see how people interact with me based on my listed type. Assuming they don't know me yet.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko, Forever liked this post

  7. #2667
    Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    I have realized that posting on the personality forum without presented type makes people to presume all kind of things. My typing is not 100% ideal since I sense cultural difference between me and typology and therefore I find my type to be somewhat misguiding. However it seems "better something than nothing".
    I like when they presume things like I'm an IxFP or something so that I can be like "lol no I'm an ISFJ and your understanding of the functions sucks." Maybe it's different depending on what type you have listed, but there seems to be a lot of misunderstanding of Si and Fe that for me it's better to just unlist it.

    People make so many assumptions based on listed type. There's this one thread about guessing the religion of the person above you floating around on this forum somewhere. When my type's unlisted and I post in it, I get a variety of interesting answers ranging all across the board. Whenever I've posted in it with my type listed as ISFJ, it's always christian every single time.


    Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes ñoño liked this post

  8. #2668
    Queen hunter Array Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp
    Posts
    7,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    I like when they presume things like I'm an IxFP or something so that I can be like "lol no I'm an ISFJ and your understanding of the functions sucks." Maybe it's different depending on what type you have listed, but there seems to be a lot of misunderstanding of Si and Fe that for me it's better to just unlist it.

    People make so many assumptions based on listed type. There's this one thread about guessing the religion of the person above you floating around on this forum somewhere. When my type's unlisted and I post in it, I get a variety of interesting answers ranging all across the board. Whenever I've posted in it with my type listed as ISFJ, it's always christian every single time.

    I know, this is exactly why in NT section is my thread that says that since I am not American I lack many traits typical for ENTJs. Since as a kid wasn't rised in capitalism. This is why I have erased my type since I find it somewhat misleading. But I still like this forum enought that I want to post here, however I have realized that it is still better to have type presented then not.
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

  9. #2669
    just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    638 sp/so
    Posts
    1,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    I like when they presume things like I'm an IxFP or something so that I can be like "lol no I'm an ISFJ and your understanding of the functions sucks." Maybe it's different depending on what type you have listed, but there seems to be a lot of misunderstanding of Si and Fe that for me it's better to just unlist it.

    People make so many assumptions based on listed type. There's this one thread about guessing the religion of the person above you floating around on this forum somewhere. When my type's unlisted and I post in it, I get a variety of interesting answers ranging all across the board. Whenever I've posted in it with my type listed as ISFJ, it's always christian every single time.
    Lol someone else admitted they guess Christianity on that thread because of my type.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

    johari
    nohari
    avatar
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

  10. #2670
    Queen hunter Array Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp
    Posts
    7,516

    Default

    I don't drink coffee at all.
    Likes ñoño liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Confessions - Guilty Pleasures
    By Oberon in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 03:14 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:51 AM
  3. Confessions
    By Thursday in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 12:53 AM
  4. Confessions
    By Zangetshumody in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 09:48 PM
  5. [NT] NT Confessions
    By Neobick in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 05:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO