User Tag List

Page 266 of 373 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3725

Thread: Confessions

  1. #2651
    deactivated Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmic royal View Post
    *sigh* I can never appreciate things unless if they're taken away from me.
    One does not love breathing.
    (Harper Lee, by the way)
    Likes cosmic royal liked this post

  2. #2652
    ♂ Bᴏʀɴ Tᴏ Mᴀᴋᴇ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    6,229

    Default

    I absolutely refuse to use dishes and silverware that don't meet my cleanliness standards and stick them back in the dishwasher when my dad isn't looking. He hates it and calls it "rejecting."
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes ñoño, geedoenfj liked this post

  3. #2653
    Primadonna Girl Array ñoño's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    EMO None
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Why is that?
    Expressing might be a little painful for my head, but okay...

    1. reason, he lacks Ti. (also, INFJs have Ti and when told something about themselves would like to debate it, just because it stimulates their brain.)

    ISFPs are usually open. I mean, "if it makes everyone happy I'll change it.... and if everyone believes it to be true then it's the truth." SP behavior.

    2. reason, this: pg 216
    I feel that I'm too funny for myself sometimes.

    My therapist told me to stop being impersonal about everything. I then couldn't think. I'm like you mean use Fi? (didn't say that) but that's like don't be yourself to be yourself.

    "People relate better if you share your individualized experience more"
    (ISFP? Also, INFJs seem to have a heavier deepth, not that ISFPs can't, just that they are more light-hearted)

    3. reason, his avatar.

    4. reason, my ISFPs act like him.

    5. reason, I'm a little tired to explain, but maybe I will...
    Last edited by ñoño; 05-29-2016 at 10:56 AM.
    This is the face I wear treading the riptide. Abysmal oceans where good girls go to die. After everything I still believe in true love. Not being able to find it tears me up, & I know it's my fault.
    Let's take a trip, 10'000 miles above the clouds. We can stay up here until we figure it out. I see the world in 25 dimensions. I've seen evil reign over perfection. I got some secrets I forgot to mention. I've got some damn bad intentions. ~Niykee Heaton


  4. #2654
    deactivated Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ñoño View Post
    ISFPs are usually open. I mean, "if it makes everyone happy I'll change it.... and if everyone believes it to be true then it's the truth." SP behavior.
    This isn't ISFP behavior. No one with Fi-Te thinks this way, especially the part in bold.

  5. #2655
    Primadonna Girl Array ñoño's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    EMO None
    Posts
    204

    Default

    .... and if everyone believes it to be true then it's the truth."
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowardly View Post
    This isn't ISFP behavior. No one with Fi-Te thinks this way, especially the part in bold.
    Te users do.

    They seek logic in the world. Ti seeks internal logic.

    Should I give you a ramble of my Ti? You may call it manipulative. But, this is how my brain works. (I personally don't consider myself manipulative, but if others call it that way, then I refer to it that way... A Te user called me manipulative)
    This is the face I wear treading the riptide. Abysmal oceans where good girls go to die. After everything I still believe in true love. Not being able to find it tears me up, & I know it's my fault.
    Let's take a trip, 10'000 miles above the clouds. We can stay up here until we figure it out. I see the world in 25 dimensions. I've seen evil reign over perfection. I got some secrets I forgot to mention. I've got some damn bad intentions. ~Niykee Heaton


  6. #2656
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    5,818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ñoño View Post
    Te users do.

    They seek logic in the world. Ti seeks internal logic.
    Do you have an obsession with me?
    In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks. - John Muir

    Founder of Serious Level

  7. #2657
    Primadonna Girl Array ñoño's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    EMO None
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Do you have an obsession with me?
    Honestly, I don't even know if I should talk to you, but okay.

    To answer your question above, no. Also, the statement above in my opinion is SP joking around. (which I don't mind)
    I have an ability to pick up info on a person (INFJ tendencies) randomly. (So no I don't really value u to be obsessed)

    Maybe my brain just wanted to prove a point... But, I can go back to not paying attention..
    Te vs Ti:

    Te: THAT'S NOT RIGHT! THAT'S NOT TRUE! (so IXFP users can become hulks which is supper duper sexy)

    Ti: *rolls eyes, internally thinks "I know that's not right." "Should I even..."
    This is the face I wear treading the riptide. Abysmal oceans where good girls go to die. After everything I still believe in true love. Not being able to find it tears me up, & I know it's my fault.
    Let's take a trip, 10'000 miles above the clouds. We can stay up here until we figure it out. I see the world in 25 dimensions. I've seen evil reign over perfection. I got some secrets I forgot to mention. I've got some damn bad intentions. ~Niykee Heaton


  8. #2658
    deactivated Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ñoño View Post
    Te users do.

    They seek logic in the world. Ti seeks internal logic.
    Te users trust reliable data. Data backed by evidence, if available. The way you wrote that, one would think Te users change their beliefs to oblige other people. You even preceded it with ""if it makes everyone happy I'll change it.... "

    Should I give you a ramble of my Ti? You may call it manipulative. But, this is how my brain works. (I personally don't consider myself manipulative, but if others call it that way, then I refer to it that way... A Te user called me manipulative)
    Why not.

  9. #2659
    Primadonna Girl Array ñoño's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    MBTI
    SEXY
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    EMO None
    Posts
    204

    Default

    I have a confession.

    ISFPs remind me of the days when I was innocent.
    This is the face I wear treading the riptide. Abysmal oceans where good girls go to die. After everything I still believe in true love. Not being able to find it tears me up, & I know it's my fault.
    Let's take a trip, 10'000 miles above the clouds. We can stay up here until we figure it out. I see the world in 25 dimensions. I've seen evil reign over perfection. I got some secrets I forgot to mention. I've got some damn bad intentions. ~Niykee Heaton


  10. #2660
    deactivated Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Do you have an obsession with me?
    Do choose an ugly avatar, it's not helping me either.
    Likes Forever liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Confessions - Guilty Pleasures
    By Oberon in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 03:14 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:51 AM
  3. Confessions
    By Thursday in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 12:53 AM
  4. Confessions
    By Zangetshumody in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 09:48 PM
  5. [NT] NT Confessions
    By Neobick in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 05:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •