First 142192232240241242243244252292342 Last

Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 4592

Thread: Confessions

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Bring back the kilt!
    I agree with this statement. The kilt is in dire need of being returned.
    Always forward, never back!

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

I want to explore the stars, even if they're the stars in my mind.

My blog in regular blogs
    Likes yama liked this post

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Confession: I spend an inordinate amount of time reading wikiHow articles for things I already know how to do/don't apply to me.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1

I have this habit of not doing necessary things I'm supposed to do unless you tell me to. Lack of initiative?

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 so/sp

I have more posts in the Random Thought Thread than many people have on the entire forum.
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm a hypocrite. It just came to me today, after talking to the server at the natural food store that flesh is flesh. Let me explain. I say I'm a vegetarian, but on occasion I do eat fish. I guess, somehow when I think of animals, I think of mammals, warm blooded creatures with a central nervous system who feel pain, and have varying degrees on intelligence. I've always heard that fish don't feel pain, and I guess that's because they're cold blooded creatures with no central nervous system. But I contradicted myself when I ordered my food today. I asked the nice man behind the counter if the quiche had meat in it and when he said yes, I said, I don't eat meat and then I asked for salmon instead. He pointed out to me that it's meat, and when I said, but it isn't from a warm blooded animal, he said, "it's still flesh". This was all said in good cheer, but still, I realized that I've been a hypocrite. So, I'm sorry to any of you who read my posts wherein I stated that I was a vegetarian and wouldn't kill an animal for food. I don't go fishing, but like I said, I do eat fish once in a while. I'm going to reconsider that food choice and then try to become vegan in the future. Again, sorry.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion

MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/sx

So tempted just to pick up where I left off. Questions to consider- Do I have the gall? Does assholery lack of appreciation outdo assholery denial of their being a problem/sweeping under the rug/nodding and smiling and letting things build and hurt me even more. Do I matter really- common enemy I suppose- selfish of me to want to address and question that idea? I don't feel badly about it- if it was assured I wouldn't, in due time, feel badly- I would do it. Because lesson learned was is- its the only way. So asshole enough or not? Not for now. And not because of anything above... Just because Im so so so tired in so many ways- I don't... Just no. Let the lies lie and rise. Fuck it. Fuck the world. Fuck me. Fuck me is the absolute truth.

I want to let out some more 'fucks'. Im still incredibly angry. Almost more so now... And I feel at the edge of a cliff hanger with no where to go. But it seems almost sanctimonious for me not to... But ... I might be wrong so... I almost am certainly 'wrong' on several levels to different degrees. But more right or more wrong? The question.

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    I don't like jeans. I don't like how they feel. I don't like the fabric. I find them super uncomfortable. It's also hard to find jeans that fit me properly because I inherited my mom's genes. I'm doomed to a life of sweatpants and fake jeans because I hate jeans so much.
    I haven't put on a pair of jeans in nearly two years I believe. Leggings and jeggings have been my bestie, and rarely yet occasionally skirts + dresses. Being a guy must limit options so much tho.

MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IxI Ni

Typology Central is getting pretty boring for me right now. I enjoyed the laughs though.

I think I shall join Giggly and the others and maybe just browse certain threads and wish everyone the best here. c:
    everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

I'm not high enough.
    So dust off your fuck me pumps

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I wish I could let my feels stop when I work and then resume to the feels afterward
    Right?! Ugh, how I wish I could just enjoy life without all this mental baggage attached, at least some of the time...
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :wubbie:
  • :smile:
  • :D
  • :wink: