A Mystery Array Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Bring back the kilt!
    I agree with this statement. The kilt is in dire need of being returned.
    Let thought and reasoning be your guide, it certainly is mine!

Always forward, never back!

I'm an idiot, but I'm willing to learn. So that separates me from the idiot who isn't.

My blog in regular blogs
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Confession: I spend an inordinate amount of time reading wikiHow articles for things I already know how to do/don't apply to me.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w3

I have this habit of not doing necessary things I'm supposed to do unless you tell me to. Lack of initiative?

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I have more posts in the Random Thought Thread than many people have on the entire forum.

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm a hypocrite. It just came to me today, after talking to the server at the natural food store that flesh is flesh. Let me explain. I say I'm a vegetarian, but on occasion I do eat fish. I guess, somehow when I think of animals, I think of mammals, warm blooded creatures with a central nervous system who feel pain, and have varying degrees on intelligence. I've always heard that fish don't feel pain, and I guess that's because they're cold blooded creatures with no central nervous system. But I contradicted myself when I ordered my food today. I asked the nice man behind the counter if the quiche had meat in it and when he said yes, I said, I don't eat meat and then I asked for salmon instead. He pointed out to me that it's meat, and when I said, but it isn't from a warm blooded animal, he said, "it's still flesh". This was all said in good cheer, but still, I realized that I've been a hypocrite. So, I'm sorry to any of you who read my posts wherein I stated that I was a vegetarian and wouldn't kill an animal for food. I don't go fishing, but like I said, I do eat fish once in a while. I'm going to reconsider that food choice and then try to become vegan in the future. Again, sorry.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion

MBTI
    :}

So tempted just to pick up where I left off. Questions to consider- Do I have the gall? Does assholery lack of appreciation outdo assholery denial of their being a problem/sweeping under the rug/nodding and smiling and letting things build and hurt me even more. Do I matter really- common enemy I suppose- selfish of me to want to address and question that idea? I don't feel badly about it- if it was assured I wouldn't, in due time, feel badly- I would do it. Because lesson learned was is- its the only way. So asshole enough or not? Not for now. And not because of anything above... Just because Im so so so tired in so many ways- I don't... Just no. Let the lies lie and rise. Fuck it. Fuck the world. Fuck me. Fuck me is the absolute truth.

I want to let out some more 'fucks'. Im still incredibly angry. Almost more so now... And I feel at the edge of a cliff hanger with no where to go. But it seems almost sanctimonious for me not to... But ... I might be wrong so... I almost am certainly 'wrong' on several levels to different degrees. But more right or more wrong? The question.

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ Array laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    I don't like jeans. I don't like how they feel. I don't like the fabric. I find them super uncomfortable. It's also hard to find jeans that fit me properly because I inherited my mom's genes. I'm doomed to a life of sweatpants and fake jeans because I hate jeans so much.
    I haven't put on a pair of jeans in nearly two years I believe. Leggings and jeggings have been my bestie, and rarely yet occasionally skirts + dresses. Being a guy must limit options so much tho.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Typology Central is getting pretty boring for me right now. I enjoyed the laughs though.

I think I shall join Giggly and the others and maybe just browse certain threads and wish everyone the best here. c:
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Don't Dream It, Be It Array Masokissed's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

I'm not high enough.

We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I wish I could let my feels stop when I work and then resume to the feels afterward
    Right?! Ugh, how I wish I could just enjoy life without all this mental baggage attached, at least some of the time...
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!