User Tag List

Page 24 of 348 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Confessions

I'm incredibly jealous and insecure about women who are prettier/hotter than me. Which includes a lot of my friends.

Sometimes I ramble incoherently.

Nips away your dignity Array Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by solipsists View Post
    Sometimes I ramble incoherently.
    I just thought about your post. It didn't add up. If confessing about rambling incoherently assumes the realization about said mannerism whilest it is in progress, is it truely incoherent?

And then I realized the implication. Very good!

Enneagram
    9w8

@senza tema time is a great equalizer.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    @senza tema time is a great equalizer.
    Holy crap, this is so depressing I don't even want to think about it, haha.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    Holy crap, this is so depressing I don't even want to think about it, haha.
    Do you really think so? I think it is seriously beautiful. The sheer elasticity of the human psyche is one of the few things I admire without reservation.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Do you really think so? I think it is seriously beautiful. The sheer elasticity of the human psyche is one of the few things I admire without reservation.
    Yeah, I do, actually. I'm not inordinately scared of aging and death but waiting for physical decay to sweep in inevitably as the "great equalizer" is incredibly depressing to me.

I know you're coming at this from a totally different angle because your human psyche comment is not ringing any bells here. Do you mean that eventually my psyche will make peace with it all? Maybe so, but that is still cold comfort to me right now. I'd rather enjoy being young and hot while I can, and think about mellowing gracefully when I have to.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    Yeah, I do, actually. I'm not inordinately scared of aging and death but waiting for physical decay to sweep in inevitably as the "great equalizer" is incredibly depressing to me.

I know you're coming at this from a totally different angle because your human psyche comment is not ringing any bells here. Do you mean that eventually my psyche will make peace with it all? Maybe so, but that is still cold comfort to me right now. I'd rather enjoy being young and hot while I can, and think about mellowing gracefully when I have to.
    It's the same angle, trust me. My post was aimed directly at the crux of your exact worries.

Just know that if you're ever ready to move on from any perceived expectations you may have for yourself, you have it in you to do so beautifully. Thus coming back to my point and previous post which was positively accurate, if I say so myself. Which is that beauty, true lasting beauty, is from within. And I would stake my INTP reputation on it saying that that is not merely a simple statement intended to make people feel good about themselves. But it is one of the few things, perhaps the only thing, I truely believe in.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI Si

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I was once stung by a bee when i was five because i was imagining i was hosting a nature show and for some reason thought that if i let it land on my finger then talked about it it wouldn't sting me. it did. I cried. But then I got a cookie monster bandaid
    When I was a kid, I loved ants and I used to think that every time I saw this big black ant that it was the same one that I named Ernie. One day I tried to pet the ant(because I thought we were friends) and Ernie bit me, so I smushed him

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Fun in the Sun View Post
    When I was a kid, I loved ants and I used to think that every time I saw this big black ant that it was the same one that I named Ernie. One day I tried to pet the ant(because I thought we were friends) and Ernie bit me, so I smushed him
    by @magpie