Thread: Confessions

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Hey don't panic here. Have you been a victim to Mr. Bundy? I know I'm usually a clown here on Typology Central, all I'm saying there's a time and place for everything.

This is a public forum but I can't tell you what to joke with close friends and family and that isn't my business just for the forum here I believe.

I just had to say this. I'm not always a people pleaser.
    Post is deleted and I apologize
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    Post is deleted and I apologize
    It's ok. I'm not mad at you. We're okay. I was just giving a warning and actually to stop others from getting mad at you.

You're an sx lead right? Confrontation shouldn't scare you lol.
    Ni: My Tour Guide
    Te says to me: Foo I'm here, where you at?
    Fi: My Girlfriend
    Se: Bae
    Ne: My side-chick
    Ti: Bro
    Fe: Needs to speak louder
    Si says to me: Bitch, you don't own me. I own you.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

It's ok. I'm not mad at you. We're okay. I was just giving a warning and actually to stop others from getting mad at you.
    No actually thinking over it I think you have a point, I mean even victims are different not every victim is the same, being put in these extreme situation and just feeling so weak that you can't defend your own dignity against this brutality is whole another level and should be dealt differently, so yeah thank you for pointing that out I was totally ignorant, I appreciate it

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes Forever liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

No actually thinking over it I think you have a point, I mean even victims are different not every victim is the same, being put in these extreme situation and just feeling so weak that you can't defend your own dignity against this brutality is whole another level and should be dealt differently, so yeah thank you for pointing that out I was totally ignorant, I appreciate it
    Thank you.

As irrational as others may think it be, I just think of the others whether they are guests or members here. they may not say it but friends care for your reputation too. Perhaps you were going to stop there had I said nothing, but I never know for sure.

I say the earlier you know the better. I know you're not American and maybe you're not taught to walk on eggshells as here on as much either, in a way I am a people pleaser just in a different way.

I mean I've been bullied and been abused myself but the older I get even then do I feel like it's best not to even insult my captors behind their backs. I'm not perfect at it yet believe me.

Maybe if there was a way for these serial killers to have their problems addressed differently these horrible things may not have happened. I think it's important people may not remain ignorant either. People need to know that the world isn't just one happy place either that people do still get taken advantage of. But still keep a balance too. We can't mourn for everything either.

It's easy on the Internet to de actualize who we're talking to. No body language no tone of voice or anything. I realize I need to write clearer and think more before I press post quick reply. I unintentionally offend people too without realizing it. Don't feel like I'm here to corner you either. I lost a friend here because I've been too insensitive but if I ever become friends with her again. I know I will not cross that line again.
    Ni: My Tour Guide
    Te says to me: Foo I'm here, where you at?
    Fi: My Girlfriend
    Se: Bae
    Ne: My side-chick
    Ti: Bro
    Fe: Needs to speak louder
    Si says to me: Bitch, you don't own me. I own you.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Thank you.

As irrational as others may think it be, I just think of the others whether they are guests or members here. they may not say it but friends care for your reputation too. Perhaps you were going to stop there had I said nothing, but I never know for sure.

I say the earlier you know the better. I know you're not American and maybe you're not taught to walk on eggshells as here on as much either, in a way I am a people pleaser just in a different way.

I mean I've been bullied and been abused myself but the older I get even then do I feel like it's best not to even insult my captors behind their backs. I'm not perfect at it yet believe me.

Maybe if there was a way for these serial killers to have their problems addressed differently these horrible things may not have happened. I think it's important people may not remain ignorant either. People need to know that the world isn't just one happy place either that people do still get taken advantage of. But still keep a balance too. We can't mourn for everything either.

It's easy on the Internet to de actualize who we're talking to. No body language no tone of voice or anything. I realize I need to write clearer and think more before I press post quick reply. I unintentionally offend people too without realizing it. Don't feel like I'm here to corner you either. I lost a friend here because I've been too insensitive but if I ever become friends with her again. I know I will not cross that line again.
    I'm sorry that you had been through these expreiences growing up but it turned you into a thoughtful person that you are today..
    Actually although I'm not American, but there was a well known serial killer where I come from too, he used to kill whole families and rob their belongings, he then turned out to be a police officer who was participating in investigations about that serial killer..
    Anyway you made me think if one of the family members of the victim of any serial killer or raper was actually in the forum and I know it.. would I say anything like that? No way, so it's wrong thing to start with even where I come from..
    Sometimes I wish I can put more thought before I write any post, or just have more filters, I do take things too easily and I need not to, although we're NFJs are sensitive to the tone of voice and to critisism but if I put my self issues aside and try to think of things from a different prespective, then I will grow and improve myself, so thanks again your words were a huge eye opener to me

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2

Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

well, I am actually a snail.

Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    well, I am actually a snail.
    You live in a magical world

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

So I'm occused of threatening to kill now
    You don't make a joke about Hitler that's your personal choice, I do make a joke about those who abused me not about their actions that's my choice, everyone has his own way to release pressure, and as an ENFJ I'm too symathetic actually and I know where my limitations lay..
    I'm not a scumb to make a joke about Holocust or my people being killed or about Ted Bundy's victims, again don't mix things up, I'm not advocating any actions, but since it got to the level that I am threatening the forum and hurting others so what the hell!! I'm deleting it it's not worth it!!
    I haven't lived through the stuff that you have been through, but I also have had my own set of difficulties. I tend to say similar types of things but will only do so around my closest friends, because these types of things are very touchy. You didn't do anything wrong, but certain things are more likely to hit a nerve.

Joking about your captors is way to release your emotions without going to dark places. People cope in different ways.

Privileged Sh!tlord Array ZNP-TBA's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I'm overwhelmed with boredom

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieNinjaPirate View Post