User Tag List

Page 235 of 347 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 3461

Thread: Confessions

  1. #2341
    Senior Member Array Kheledon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    136 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    I'm not American but I know who Tend Bundy is and I believe he's an ENFJ which should make you afraid of me too
    Very likely.

    Gulenko helps here:

    EIE is often not sure of the durability of his relationships with other people. Thus he seeks a constant verbal or other kind of reassurance. He treats his contestants with much jealousy and is capable of predicting the development of their relationships over time. Criticizes the manners and philosophical view points of others. Himself is either a loyal and devoted partner or a Don Juan. His sore spot is the reliability of relations with people whom he trusts. Those who have once misled him he does not forgive. He is quick to take offense and can be vindictive. Prefers to keep at a distance from people. Often will greatly lower his own worth in the eyes of others, but is given into extremes and can as well narcissistically inflate and obsess over other people. Emphasis added by @Kheledon.

    Socionics - the16types.info - ENFj The Mentor profile by Gulenko
    ENFj can be either Jedi or Sith. Fe works both ways depending upon the Fi values of the unique individual.

    Either way, people tend to want to follow/obey the ENFj (and they're often unconscious of it).

    Teachers have the charming characteristic of taking for granted that their expectations will be met, their implicit commands obeyed, never doubting that people will want to do what they suggest. And, more often than not, people do, because this type has extraordinary charisma.

    Jedi Girl - Portrait of the Teacher - ENFJ
    That makes ENFjs particularly dangerous.
    MBTI: ENFJ
    M/B Functional Stack: Dominant--Fe, Auxilliary--Ni, Tertiary--Se, Inferior--Ti
    Ego (Jungian): FeNi
    Socionics: EIE-Fe, Beta
    Socionics Functional Stack: Program--Fe, Creative--Ni, Role--Te, PoLR--Si
    Enneagram Type 1
    Tritype 136
    Big Five: SCOEI - sxO|E|i
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    House: Slytherin (the "ethical teacher" type, i.e. Severus Snape)
    Color Code: Blue (intimacy-driven)
    Soul Type: Educator

    Likes geedoenfj, SearchingforPeace, Silent liked this post

  2. #2342
    ;) Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    1,560

    Default Confessions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kheledon View Post

    Either way, people tend to want to follow/obey the ENFj (and they're often unconscious of it).

    That makes ENFjs particularly dangerous.
    What you mentioned is quite interesting, sounds like the darkest sides of my personality, yes I do find myself criticizing things a lot, but I don't think I'm being mean or judgmental, I always find excuses for people's behavior.
    But I think ENFJ can be loyal but still have a bit of Don Juan side..
    However I find people open up to me in a way that amazes me..
    I remember this particular incident 11 years ago back in final year in high school, there was this student who is a member of the royal family, a princess, and was very introverted, she has literally no friends she's alone all the time, I used to have small chats with her so she won't be left alone all the time, one day for some reason there was only me and her in the class and we started talking about different things, but few minutes later she opened up to me in a way that surprised me, she very comfortably talked about herself, her life, her family, her hobbies, her ideas of life, she writes poems and read some of them to me and I encouraged her, she also read some poems written by her father and brother, then she started criticizing another royal family, I was like "uh oh! That's way too much than I needed to hear", so I managed to quickly change the subject..
    We never had a chance to become friends because it was the end of the final year, nevertheless I noticed that she felt that she shared too much information about herself than she's supposed to, I think she wasn't yet ready for my ENFJ striking charms and goodnesses lol however I wish she is doing good in life
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress


    6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes Kheledon, SearchingforPeace, JAVO liked this post

  3. #2343
    Senior Member Array Kheledon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    136 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    What you mentioned is quite interesting, sounds like the darkest sides of my personality, yes I do find myself criticizing things a lot, but I don't think I'm being mean or judgmental, I always find excuses for people's behavior.
    But I think ENFJ can be loyal but still have a bit of Don Juan side..
    However I find people open up to me in a way that amazes me..
    I remember this particular incident 11 years ago back in final year in high school, there was this student who is a member of the royal family, a princess, and was very introverted, she has literally no friends she's alone all the time, I used to have small chats with her so she won't be left alone all the time, one day for some reason there was only me and her in the class and we started talking about different things, but few minutes later she opened up to me in a way that surprised me, she very comfortably talked about herself, her life, her family, her hobbies, her ideas of life, she writes poems and read some of them to me and I encouraged her, she also read some poems written by her father and brother, then she started criticizing another royal family, I was like "uh oh! That's way too much than I needed to hear", so I managed to quickly change the subject..
    We never had a chance to become friends because it was the end of the final year, nevertheless I noticed that she felt that she shared too much information about herself than she's supposed to, I think she wasn't yet ready for my ENFJ striking charms and goodnesses lol however I wish she is doing good in life
    What a wonderful and unique experience! Nifty.

    And I agree that it is amazing how people will just "open up" to us, but I also want to note and emphasize that the ENFj's strengths work best in one-on-one interactions. That's key to understanding how to be an effective ENFj.

    MBTI: ENFJ
    M/B Functional Stack: Dominant--Fe, Auxilliary--Ni, Tertiary--Se, Inferior--Ti
    Ego (Jungian): FeNi
    Socionics: EIE-Fe, Beta
    Socionics Functional Stack: Program--Fe, Creative--Ni, Role--Te, PoLR--Si
    Enneagram Type 1
    Tritype 136
    Big Five: SCOEI - sxO|E|i
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    House: Slytherin (the "ethical teacher" type, i.e. Severus Snape)
    Color Code: Blue (intimacy-driven)
    Soul Type: Educator

    Likes geedoenfj, Silent liked this post

  4. #2344
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    1,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    I don't know who ted bundy is and at this point i am afraid to ask
    Classic psychopathic (with added narcissism) serial killer who preferred women with long hair and a middle part. He killed in multiple states. And he had his share of female groupies, one of whom he impregnated while he was in prison (I am not in the mood to google him right now... just a little of what I remember researching about him a few years back).
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  5. #2345
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    I'm not American but I know who Tend Bundy is and I believe he's an ENFJ which should make you afraid of me too
    I'm going to have say this friend, but that isn't funny at all.

    Whatever you believe whether it was just purely a biological defect, or man capable of true evil, people still died and were brutally murdered by him.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  6. #2346
    ;) Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    1,560

    Default Confessions

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I'm going to have say this friend, but that isn't funny at all.

    Whatever you believe whether it was just purely a biological defect, or man capable of true evil, people still died and were brutally murdered by him.
    I know who he is and I know how terrible he was, and I do empathize with these women and I am a woman myself, and I appreciate your noble feelings, but I was not making a joke about his actions or victims, it's hardly a joke tbh, this is Typology forum I was pointing out that I believe he's an extremely troubled ENFJ..
    So now if people making jokes about Hitler does it mean they're joking about Hitlers victims?
    I said that before and I'm gonna say it again, I've survived a war, I've seen brunt body remains, I survived when our house was bombed and I've cleaned body parts in our kitchen that I still do not recognize what part of body where they exactly and to which team they belong, I drank water from sources you don't need to know about, guns were pointed at me in person, I've lost a lot of family members and a childhood friend and a teacher, I've lived for days on some potatoes, I could hardly sleep at night because animals and insects and also thieves are coming into the remains of our house, yet I don't bother someone making joke about the man or men who started it all..
    any way I apologize if that what you got from what I said but these are not my intentions at all..
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress


    6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2

  7. #2347
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    I know who he is and I know how terrible he was, and I do empathize with these women and I am a woman myself, but I was not making a joke about them, it's hardly a joke tbh, this is Typology forum I was pointing out that I believe he's an extremely troubled ENFJ..
    So now if people making jokes about Hitler does it mean they're joking about Hitlers victims?
    I said that before and I'm gonna say it again, I've survived a war, I've seen brunt body remains, I survived when our house was bombed and I've cleaned body parts in our kitchen that I still do not recognize what part of body where they exactly and to which team they belong, I drank water from sources you don't need to know about, guns were pointed at me in person, I've lost a lot of family members and a childhood friend and a teacher, I've lived for days on some potatoes, I could hardly sleep at night because animals and insects and also thieves are coming into the remains of our house, yet I don't bother someone making joke about the man or men who started it all..
    any way I apologize if that what you got from what I said but these are not my intentions at all..
    I'm sorry that you live in tough times but the way you say things can mean very differently, telling people to be afraid of you? Are you going to come kill us all as well?

    I hope that's not your intention.

    PS I do not initiate jokes about Hitler, INFJ could be his personality type and I won't tell people to shut up to explain, I know there are good and bad people of every type but I don't joke about the holocaust either. :|

    It's very real that people can be manipulated, yes even on the internet. Plus if you haven't read the recent thread about him, there are members who hate him with a deep passion.

    And I don't need to be an ENFJ to manipulate people either, personally I don't think mentally ill people to that which can be easily typed under MBTI. Could be a very educated INTP or ISTP.

    I know "Confessions" isn't an entirely serious thread, but it isn't a complete joke either.

    Now here's a hug to give you the benefit of the doubt.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  8. #2348
    ;) Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    1,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I'm sorry that you live in tough times but the way you say things can mean very differently, telling people to be afraid of you? Are you going to come kill us all as well?

    I hope that's not your intention.

    PS I do not initiate jokes about Hitler, INFJ could be his personality type and I won't tell people to shut up to explain, I know there are good and bad people of every type but I don't joke about the holocaust either. :|

    It's very real that people can be manipulated, yes even on the internet. Plus if you haven't read the recent thread about him, there are members who hate him with a deep passion.

    And I don't need to be an ENFJ to manipulate people either, personally I don't think mentally ill people to that which can be easily typed under MBTI. Could be a very educated INTP or ISTP.

    I know "Confessions" isn't an entirely serious thread, but it isn't a complete joke either.

    Now here's a hug to give you the benefit of the doubt.
    So I'm occused of threatening to kill now
    You don't make a joke about Hitler that's your personal choice, I do make a joke about those who abused me not about their actions that's my choice, everyone has his own way to release pressure, and as an ENFJ I'm too symathetic actually and I know where my limitations lay..
    I'm not a scumb to make a joke about Holocust or my people being killed or about Ted Bundy's victims, again don't mix things up, I'm not advocating any actions, but since it got to the level that I am threatening the forum and hurting others so what the hell!! I'm deleting it it's not worth it!!
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress


    6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2

  9. #2349
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    So I'm occused of threatening to kill now
    You don't make a joke about Hitler that's your personal choice, I do make a joke about those who abused me not about their actions that's my choice, everyone has his own way to release pressure, and as an ENFJ I'm too symathetic actually and I know where my limitations lay..
    I'm not a scumb to make a joke about Holocust or my people being killed or about Ted Bundy's victims, again don't mix things up, I'm not advocating any actions, but since it got to the level that I am threatening the forum and hurting others so what the hell!! I'm deleting it it's not worth it!!
    Hey don't panic here. Have you been a victim to Mr. Bundy? I know I'm usually a clown here on Typology Central, all I'm saying there's a time and place for everything.

    This is a public forum but I can't tell you what to joke with close friends and family and that isn't my business just for the forum here I believe.

    I just had to say this. I'm not always a people pleaser.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

  10. #2350
    Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,878

    Default

    shhhhhh guys. shhhhhh.


    I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Confessions - Guilty Pleasures
    By Oberon in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 03:14 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:51 AM
  3. Confessions
    By Thursday in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 12:53 AM
  4. Confessions
    By Zangetshumody in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 09:48 PM
  5. [NT] NT Confessions
    By Neobick in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 05:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO