User Tag List

Page 234 of 346 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 3457

Thread: Confessions

  1. #2331
    Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    It was the happiest I'd felt in a long time. Thank you.


    Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

  2. #2332
    Silly for Symphily Array Cloudpatrol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    MBTI
    NFPI
    Enneagram
    479
    Posts
    1,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    Yeah I can never forget myself crying every time that scene when he dies comes in the movie I mean.. and my evil INFP sister focuses her attention on me just to see my reaction on this specific scene saying that she's waiting for the moment that I start crying, what about my feelings?
    God!! Too many confessions today on this thread!! Hahaha
    Yeah actually I thought INFPs are good at details, I noticed when she plays a game for example she have very quick reactions and just get to know all the tricks in a very short time, and get to learn things very quickly just seems to know her way in areas that she shows interest in, maybe it's different when it comes to maps I don't know, she get confused when I describe a place to her over the phone, I struggle with that myself, but I don't know about maps
    Oh, difficult enough to experience - without evil scientists hovering I have never been able to watch the 2nd half of that movie again. Same with the movie "Life is Beautiful". Slippery scheming sister (whispers: it's possible i may have done similar things to my sibling )

    I think you zoned in on an important factor. I too can easily pick things up and hone in when I am truly interested in something. Perhaps, the directions thing is somewhat laziness? I LOVE road trips and enjoy being the navigator in that case. I will have to test this out by being more invested in every-day directions? Thanks
    I have great faith in fools. My friends call it self-confidence.

  3. #2333
    ;) Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    1,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpatrol View Post
    Oh, difficult enough to experience - without evil scientists hovering I have never been able to watch the 2nd half of that movie again. Same with the movie "Life is Beautiful". Slippery scheming sister (whispers: it's possible i may have done similar things to my sibling )

    I think you zoned in on an important factor. I too can easily pick things up and hone in when I am truly interested in something. Perhaps, the directions thing is somewhat laziness? I LOVE road trips and enjoy being the navigator in that case. I will have to test this out by being more invested in every-day directions? Thanks
    I never watched "life is beautiful" but I googled it and found it is Italian, unfourtunitly not being Italian and not speaking Italian I would't be able to see why don't you watch the second half of it, I can then make a comprehension about INFPs and movie scenes
    I'm not that good at details, too many details just freak me out
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress


    6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

  4. #2334
    Silly for Symphily Array Cloudpatrol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    MBTI
    NFPI
    Enneagram
    479
    Posts
    1,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    I never watched "life is beautiful" but I googled it and found it is Italian, unfourtunitly not being Italian and not speaking Italian I would't be able to see why don't you watch the second half of it, I can then make a comprehension about INFPs and movie scenes
    I'm not that good at details, too many details just freak me out
    Without giving away too many of the details : It's subtitled so you can freely enjoy and deals with a sweet love story that produces a child during wartime. The Father attempts to shield the child from horror by making the experience into a whimsical sort of "game".
    I have great faith in fools. My friends call it self-confidence.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  5. #2335
    Member Array Radian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    81

    Default

    when I read a historical person's biography, there's a high chance I'll have a crush on them...
    -
    but I'm sure it's just because I want to do memes with them.
    5w4 - 8w9 - 4w5
    True Neutral

  6. #2336
    Senior Member Array ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    7,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpatrol View Post
    Without giving away too many of the details : It's subtitled so you can freely enjoy and deals with a sweet love story that produces a child during wartime. The Father attempts to shield the child from horror by making the experience into a whimsical sort of "game".
    Yes all this and well deserved Oscars too.

    I've never watched more than 8 minutes of Schindler's List. I just can't do it.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

  7. #2337
    Bizarre Love Triangle Array Puffypolma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    496
    Posts
    200

    Default

    O.o Drunk too much tea and did not feel sleepy until now. I feel like I want myself to have some serious illness by staying up this late
    I don't want to die in a car accident. When I die it'll be a glorious day. It'll probably be a waterfall.
    -River Phoenix

  8. #2338
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    1,045

    Default

    So my personal trainer bought me a cupcake and told me I got bigger (as a compliment) ... It made me laugh.
    Likes AphroditeGoneAwry, geedoenfj, JAVO liked this post

  9. #2339
    Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    I have to use .09 lead because I can't not press down that hard.


    Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

  10. #2340
    Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    I don't know who ted bundy is and at this point i am afraid to ask


    Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

Similar Threads

  1. Confessions - Guilty Pleasures
    By Oberon in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 03:14 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:51 AM
  3. Confessions
    By Thursday in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 12:53 AM
  4. Confessions
    By Zangetshumody in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 09:48 PM
  5. [NT] NT Confessions
    By Neobick in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 05:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO