Page 221 of 348 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 3474

Thread: Confessions

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

When I was a kid and I played pokemon colosseum I would always name myself kaleb and the girl who follows you around bailey. Every single time. Idk why. But when I replay the game one day (I've been nostalgic for it lately) you can bet your ass I'm gonna use the same names as I did back then. Anything else just feels wrong.

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

I've just bought some acrylic paints and bunch of brushes, I've never took painting classes outside school and have absolutely no idea how to use acrylic, I'm freaking out, I'll just watch some YouTube tutorials to figure things out
    I need your prayers @cascadeco please
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

sometimes when people come to me stressing about a problem they think is unique to them and it's something everyone i've known experienced at some point, I want to be all like "Everyone else had that problem you're not special" I sometimes do. most of the time I don't.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sometimes when people come to me stressing about a problem they think is unique to them and it's something everyone i've known experienced at some point, I want to be all like "Everyone else had that problem you're not special" I sometimes do. most of the time I don't.
    Everyone thinks their problems are bigger than everyone else's, I sometimes need to know others' problems to feel a little bit better about mine and be more grateful to the things that I have rather than being angry at those that I don't

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    Everyone thinks their problems are bigger than everyone else's, I sometimes need to know others' problems to feel a little bit better about mine and be more grateful to the things that I have rather than being angry at those that I don't
    that's exactly why i feel the way i do. but it doesn't work for me because if they're bigger than mine then i feel guilty for feeling bad about what ever mine is. but if they're the same then why am i complaining? if mine are different but equal in severity it's frustrating because it's so hard to find someone who actually understands.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    :}

I confess that I can think of nothing to confess.

Except I have been trying not to gossip but have slipped up a few times. Dammit. But Im consciously working on catching myself. I hate passive aggression but admittedly-shamefully-I do think I have a tendency towards it. Again, working on it.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    if mine are different but equal in severity it's frustrating because it's so hard to find someone who actually understands.
    That's the story of my life, no one understands what I'm going through so I just suck it up and keep it to myself and be the happy joyful person

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    That's the story of my life, no one understands what I'm going through so I just suck it up and keep it to myself and be the happy joyful person
    You don't just suck it up, that leads to unhealthiness. Write it down at least. Seeing what you wrote can be a sign of release. Then you can keep it, respond to it, shred it, or burn it.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    You don't just suck it up, that leads to unhealthiness. Write it down at least. Seeing what you wrote can be a sign of release. Then you can keep it, respond to it, shred it, or burn it.
    This topic comes up a lot, but I actually disagree. If I end up talking out my problems or writing them down, I just end up thinking about them more and making myself more unhappy. Ignoring everything and distracting myself works WAY better.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post
    This topic comes up a lot, but I actually disagree. If I end up talking out my problems or writing them down, I just end up thinking about them more and making myself more unhappy. Ignoring everything and distracting myself works WAY better.
    I can see that. However also writing your personal problems to where people can see them can lead to further self condemnation. I do that sometimes on this forum. So it's always best private in a diary or a hidden word folder.

Or the best solution: face it head on.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"