User Tag List

First 121171211219220221222223231271321 Last

Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 4600

Thread: Confessions

  1. #2201
    Sweet Summer Child yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 so/sp
    Posts
    7,059

    Default

    When I was a kid and I played pokemon colosseum I would always name myself kaleb and the girl who follows you around bailey. Every single time. Idk why. But when I replay the game one day (I've been nostalgic for it lately) you can bet your ass I'm gonna use the same names as I did back then. Anything else just feels wrong.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  2. #2202
    Bummer geedoenfj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    2,363

    Default

    I've just bought some acrylic paints and bunch of brushes, I've never took painting classes outside school and have absolutely no idea how to use acrylic, I'm freaking out, I'll just watch some YouTube tutorials to figure things out
    I need your prayers @cascadeco please
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress



    6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3


  3. #2203
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,155

    Default

    sometimes when people come to me stressing about a problem they think is unique to them and it's something everyone i've known experienced at some point, I want to be all like "Everyone else had that problem you're not special" I sometimes do. most of the time I don't.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  4. #2204
    Bummer geedoenfj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    2,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sometimes when people come to me stressing about a problem they think is unique to them and it's something everyone i've known experienced at some point, I want to be all like "Everyone else had that problem you're not special" I sometimes do. most of the time I don't.
    Everyone thinks their problems are bigger than everyone else's, I sometimes need to know others' problems to feel a little bit better about mine and be more grateful to the things that I have rather than being angry at those that I don't
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress



    6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3


  5. #2205
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    Everyone thinks their problems are bigger than everyone else's, I sometimes need to know others' problems to feel a little bit better about mine and be more grateful to the things that I have rather than being angry at those that I don't
    that's exactly why i feel the way i do. but it doesn't work for me because if they're bigger than mine then i feel guilty for feeling bad about what ever mine is. but if they're the same then why am i complaining? if mine are different but equal in severity it's frustrating because it's so hard to find someone who actually understands.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  6. #2206
    Senior Member Frosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    964 sp/sx
    Posts
    6,866

    Default

    I confess that I can think of nothing to confess.

    Except I have been trying not to gossip but have slipped up a few times. Dammit. But Im consciously working on catching myself. I hate passive aggression but admittedly-shamefully-I do think I have a tendency towards it. Again, working on it.
    Johari

    Nohari
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  7. #2207
    Bummer geedoenfj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    2,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    if mine are different but equal in severity it's frustrating because it's so hard to find someone who actually understands.
    That's the story of my life, no one understands what I'm going through so I just suck it up and keep it to myself and be the happy joyful person
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress



    6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3

    Likes prplchknz liked this post

  8. #2208
    Les Do Dis Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IxI Ni
    Posts
    6,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    That's the story of my life, no one understands what I'm going through so I just suck it up and keep it to myself and be the happy joyful person
    You don't just suck it up, that leads to unhealthiness. Write it down at least. Seeing what you wrote can be a sign of release. Then you can keep it, respond to it, shred it, or burn it.
    everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  9. #2209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    You don't just suck it up, that leads to unhealthiness. Write it down at least. Seeing what you wrote can be a sign of release. Then you can keep it, respond to it, shred it, or burn it.
    This topic comes up a lot, but I actually disagree. If I end up talking out my problems or writing them down, I just end up thinking about them more and making myself more unhappy. Ignoring everything and distracting myself works WAY better.

  10. #2210
    Les Do Dis Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    Ni
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IxI Ni
    Posts
    6,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by /DG/ View Post
    This topic comes up a lot, but I actually disagree. If I end up talking out my problems or writing them down, I just end up thinking about them more and making myself more unhappy. Ignoring everything and distracting myself works WAY better.
    I can see that. However also writing your personal problems to where people can see them can lead to further self condemnation. I do that sometimes on this forum. So it's always best private in a diary or a hidden word folder.

    Or the best solution: face it head on.
    everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :wubbie:
  • :smile:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink:
  • :cry:
  • :(
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :doh:
  • :unsure:
  • :shock:
  • :huh:
  • :shrug:

Similar Threads

  1. Confessions - Guilty Pleasures
    By Oberon in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 03:14 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:51 AM
  3. Confessions
    By Thursday in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 12:53 AM
  4. Confessions
    By Zangetshumody in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 09:48 PM
  5. [NT] NT Confessions
    By Neobick in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 05:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO