User Tag List

Page 218 of 347 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 3461

Thread: Confessions

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

There's a guy on Instagram that I stumbled on to via the hashtag of a book that I loved. I found his tagged post interesting but had no idea who he was (despite his bajillions of followers) and my opinion of him fluctuated something like this:

- First minute reading, browsing: Woah, he's awesome and does really amazing, selfless work with youth in his city and all over the world. He's also super attractive in a genuinely uninhibited, adventurous, open-book way.

- Minute 2: All of these people (predominantly women) are comment drooling all over this guy. I know he's in Africa, but waaay too many shirtless pics. Am I right?

- Minute 3 Bitterness and (honestly) jealously/anger because I can't have him. I know, but it gets worse.

Even though I know I'm totally judging this guy (without knowing him), I use his popularity to convince myself that he's probably a jerk (really just to justify my bitterness, and keep myself from admitting that I would date him in a second).

I know. Super ugly stuff. *mic tap* This is the confessions thread right?

2nd confession: this was like two months ago (ish?) and I'm still thinking about it.
    Find my Enneagram writing here, and ethical boutique here.✨

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I think waffles and burnt popcorn smell similar.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

Waiting to evolve Array Urarienev's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by small.wonder View Post
    There's a guy on Instagram that I stumbled on to via the hashtag of a book that I loved. I found his tagged post interesting but had no idea who he was (despite his bajillions of followers) and my opinion of him fluctuated something like this:

- First minute reading, browsing: Woah, he's awesome and does really amazing, selfless work with youth in his city and all over the world. He's also super attractive in a genuinely uninhibited, adventurous, open-book way.

- Minute 2: All of these people (predominantly women) are comment drooling all over this guy. I know he's in Africa, but waaay too many shirtless pics. Am I right?

- Minute 3 Bitterness and (honestly) jealously/anger because I can't have him. I know, but it gets worse.

Even though I know I'm totally judging this guy (without knowing him), I use his popularity to convince myself that he's probably a jerk (really just to justify my bitterness, and keep myself from admitting that I would date him in a second).

I know. Super ugly stuff. *mic tap* This is the confessions thread right?

2nd confession: this was like two months ago (ish?) and I'm still thinking about it.
    You're adorable

I love when people are raw
    Freedom isn't free.

I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate.

Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Eric

10w12

Likes small.wonder liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    You're adorable

I love when people are raw
    I like when people are medium-rare. *rimshot*

MBTI
    :}

Ive been having to have several weird conversations with people lately because my meds give me 'lucid' dreams that tend to well- yeah be suggesting at being real. It is like having a memory of being recently really drunk- you arent QUITE sure it happened... it is all sort of a blur-but you fear it might have been real. Except with my drugs it is almost never real.

Anyways so. Most of the/all?- yes all- of the dreams I have been asking people about are these slightly off but I mean-the world is a crazy place so this might be possible- sort of dreams. Like having a conversation with someone about running for president or getting breast implants or something. And I mean... they feel so hazily real... So I just ask. And actually people have been doing a really good job of NOT freaking out when I ask them if we really had a convo where they were begging me to date their grandfather.

And sometimes I have dreams about aliens and timetravel and like narnia and stuff.

I prefer those dreams. The second someone tells me that YES I actually DID travel through a magical wardrobe is the day I... well. I dunno. I would think by that point I would be talking to animals and yeah... yeah...

It is interesting though.

Oh I meant this for random thought- oh well sorta works here.

Dope& diamonds. Array Dyslexxie's Avatar

If someone asks me about my family or my childhood I will immediately love them exponentially more. For whatever reason I find that incredibly flattering.

Privileged Sh!tlord Array ZNP-TBA's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    If someone asks me about my family or my childhood I will immediately love them exponentially more. For whatever reason I find that incredibly flattering.
    Ditto

Dope& diamonds. Array Dyslexxie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieNinjaPirate View Post
    Ditto

Hahah hey, we've talked about family at length before, which I absolutely love.

Privileged Sh!tlord Array ZNP-TBA's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    Hahah hey, we've talked about family at length before, which I absolutely love.
    Oh you mean about your dyslexic twin triplet brothers? That blew.my.mind.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I like the idea of human potential and growth but having too many discussions about self-improvement and helping others makes me wanna SCREAM... it's exhausting.