User Tag List

First 116166206214215216217218226266316 Last

Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 4788

Thread: Confessions

  1. #2151
    Sweet Summer Child yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    I'm Fe
    Posts
    7,115

    Default

    I feel like a part of my soul really connects with Toby from The Office.
    Likes Dyslexxie liked this post

  2. #2152
    Dope& diamonds. Dyslexxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    I feel like a part of my soul really connects with Toby from The Office.
    Michael's hate of Toby is one of the funniest side bits on that show.


    The Office related confession: I've always wanted to be Pam like, but I'm pretty sure I'm just Nellie. With a little bit of Ryan mixed in.
    Likes yama, Qlip, geedoenfj liked this post

  3. #2153
    Sweet Summer Child yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    I'm Fe
    Posts
    7,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    Michael's hate of Toby is one of the funniest side bits on that show.
    That Michael quote is especially funny to me because I fucking love snails I think they're so cute I would befriend an evil snail
    Likes Dyslexxie liked this post

  4. #2154
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,044

    Default

    I've never had chickenpox and am now terrified of getting them
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  5. #2155
    ∫ø¬¡†å®¥ ∫øµ¬ Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    I feel that I'm too funny for myself sometimes.

    My therapist told me to stop being impersonal about everything. I then couldn't think. I'm like you mean use Fi? (didn't say that) but that's like don't be yourself to be yourself.

    "People relate better if you share your individualized experience more"

    No they don't. Fe/Ti says "DOES NOT COMPUTE"

    Cause I can't stay

    F O R E V E R
    by my window

    When it matters, everyone's the same.

  6. #2156
    ∫ø¬¡†å®¥ ∫øµ¬ Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I've never had chickenpox and am now terrified of getting them
    The shingles is realz.
    Cause I can't stay

    F O R E V E R
    by my window

    When it matters, everyone's the same.
    Likes miss fortune, geedoenfj liked this post

  7. #2157
    Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    792 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    2,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I feel that I'm too funny for myself sometimes.

    My therapist told me to stop being impersonal about everything. I then couldn't think. I'm like you mean use Fi? (didn't say that) but that's like don't be yourself to be yourself.

    "People relate better if you share your individualized experience more"

    No they don't. Fe/Ti says "DOES NOT COMPUTE"

    This works for me every time But hell, what do I know? I could be an Fe dom for all I know
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

  8. #2158
    ∫ø¬¡†å®¥ ∫øµ¬ Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    This works for me every time But hell, what do I know? I could be an Fe dom for all I know
    Maybe I'm wrong. But I'm so different from everyone how could anyone truly relate to me?

    Like today I was sharing what I felt in meditation, i felt like my face was the whole of a baby human. Nobody related. Got awk AF 0 to 100 real quick.

    Ni is the mother of all abstraction. It is the gateway to the collective unconscious.

    aka I'm batshit crazy.

    You know what. I know what works best. I truly believe everyone lives a unique individualized experience. She was using her Fi to dictate that's how I should work. She needs therapy.


    Oh important note:

    I have an individual therapist and a group therapist. It was the latter who I was mentioning.
    Cause I can't stay

    F O R E V E R
    by my window

    When it matters, everyone's the same.

  9. #2159
    Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    792 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    2,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong. But I'm so different from everyone how could anyone truly relate to me?

    Like today I was sharing what I felt in meditation, i felt like my face was the whole of a baby human. Nobody related.

    Ni is the mother of all abstraction. It is the gateway to the collective unconscious.
    Well when using language like that, who CAN relate?! I have my fair share of stories back in middle/high school where I would relate something a kid in class said, to this analogy I would think of instantaneously, that to me, made perfect sense, but since I just blurted it out, I was often looked at with that familiar face of "oh you just bat shit cray ain't ya?".

    That was when I learned, my random thoughts were no place for the school yard, and hidden beneath the generic teen facade, they went. The end.

    Crap...I just realized I attempted to relate to you by sharing an individual experience! I promise I didn't mean to do that!
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt
    Likes Legion liked this post

  10. #2160
    ∫ø¬¡†å®¥ ∫øµ¬ Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    Well when using language like that, who CAN relate?! I have my fair share of stories back in middle/high school where I would relate something a kid in class said, to this analogy I would think of instantaneously, that to me, made perfect sense, but since I just blurted it out, I was often looked at with that familiar face of "oh you just bat shit cray ain't ya?".

    That was when I learned, my random thoughts were no place for the school yard, and hidden beneath the generic teen facade, they went. The end.

    Crap...I just realized I attempted to relate to you by sharing an individual experience! I promise I didn't mean to do that!
    That's ok. No rules here.
    Cause I can't stay

    F O R E V E R
    by my window

    When it matters, everyone's the same.

Similar Threads

  1. Confessions - Guilty Pleasures
    By Oberon in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 03:14 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:51 AM
  3. Confessions
    By Thursday in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 12:53 AM
  4. Confessions
    By Zangetshumody in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 09:48 PM
  5. [NT] NT Confessions
    By Neobick in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 05:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts