User Tag List

Page 212 of 348 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 3471

Thread: Confessions

  1. #2111
    Trick or treat Array Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    :}
    Posts
    5,573

    Default

    I have always suspected myself-in my top three to five- of being an ISFJ. Always pops back up into my head, was my first 'typing' by anyone so maybe that is why. And maybe... That is very ISFJ thing to say...

    Oh. And we need to have a vent 'party' tonight. How to turn that into a confession... I confess I will be mildly upset if there is no vent gathering tonight.
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

  2. #2112

    Default

    I love picking my nose. At least I wash my hands afterwards though.

  3. #2113
    Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    I have always suspected myself-in my top three to five- of being an ISFJ. Always pops back up into my head, was my first 'typing' by anyone so maybe that is why. And maybe... That is very ISFJ thing to say...

    Oh. And we need to have a vent 'party' tonight. How to turn that into a confession... I confess I will be mildly upset if there is no vent gathering tonight.
    Join the ISFJ ranks! Oh, and I'll try to be on vent later tonight.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?


    6w7-2w3-9w1

  4. #2114
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    I can find you on Facebook without knowing your mutual friends, name, town, city, likes or basically anything about you. I am good.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

  5. #2115
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    My little brother is backpacking and hitchhiking across the country. He had all his camping gear stolen in Albuquerque when he left it outside to buy cigarettes at a gas station. I had absolutely no sympathetic reaction whatsoever. I don't know, maybe it's because everything I've ever lent him he's lost and never returned. Maybe it's because all of his gear was donated by friends and family. Maybe it's because he's blogging this trip like he's Jack Keroauc on the road. Maybe it's because my mind is paranoid AF and I can barely take out my trash without locking my apartment door. Probably it's because I'm jealous because I'm stuck having to work and be accountable and stuff.
    Likes Rico, chickpea, ESFJ, miss fortune, Chrysanthe liked this post

  6. #2116
    ¿trap queen? Array chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    I can find you on Facebook without knowing your mutual friends, name, town, city, likes or basically anything about you. I am good.
    amateur

  7. #2117
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    amateur
    Says the person who liked my post
    Likes chickpea liked this post

  8. #2118
    ¿trap queen? Array chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    Says the person who liked my post
    i'm just playing with you i'm an veteran internet detective
    Likes Rico liked this post

  9. #2119
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    i'm just playing with you[emoji2]i'm an veteran internet detective
    Haha!

  10. #2120
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,355

    Default

    Am I the only one when looking up very good looking actresses I see their birthdate and when it's like in the 70's or 80's I'm like really? (they age so well) but awww... but then I realize too that there are plenty of pretty ones my age and I got nothing. Lol.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Similar Threads

  1. Confessions - Guilty Pleasures
    By Oberon in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 03:14 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:51 AM
  3. Confessions
    By Thursday in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 12:53 AM
  4. Confessions
    By Zangetshumody in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 09:48 PM
  5. [NT] NT Confessions
    By Neobick in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 05:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO