Page 21 of 349 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Confessions

MBTI
    Meow
    Enneagram
    :0) so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I worry that I will never be able to be completely honest with another human being. I've always concealed some part of myself, from my real accent to how depressed I actually am. I truly envy people who are brave enough to express themselves, who can genuinely and eloquently share their innermost thoughts and emotions with others. I've spent so much time trying to hide/suppress mine that now when I need to express them, I can barely string together a couple of sentences, and a lot of what I'm saying has no substance.

"Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high.
    Then life seems almost enchanted after all."
    - Vincent van Gogh

johari/nohari

infp 4w5 ?w? 9w? so=sp>sx

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I'm beginning to suspect I'll spend the second half of my life alone... and on some levels, I don't even care.
    Nonsense; maybe you just need a change of scenery.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    My superpower(s) is that I can have whatever superpowers are needed in a given situation, limited only by common sense and one's concept of fair play and good storytelling.

Plus I am the only person here who transcends the male-female bridge, so gender quotas mean nothing to me.

Plus...

*RAWR*

Wait... what the... how did I... what is that... zipper, WHERE... spine isn't cracking?... they're glued on...?? body by pervo horny geekboys... what on earth...impossible according to the laws of physics and human anatomy???!

EDIT: This might be more realistic.

Nice goggles on Catwoman.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    I really want to be a hard core stripper and pole dancer. That mesmorizing kind of power secretly intrigues me.

I so badly want to have a night where I can strut around outside and sing sexy and and emotionally powerful songs without judgement.

I don't actually like my family. I'm happiest when I am away from them. I don't miss them.

I have spurts of time periods when I fantasize about having sex with the quiet and attractive boys on my campus to see if they'd remain quiet and passive or not.

Wow. I have a lot of dirty secrets
    Dayum Stepho!

lol I always imagined you as that soft-spoken Christian girl. It's always the quiet ones.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

I bought a fox fur, it's a northern plains red fox, it's still got it's little face and everything.

It's snuggly and cute and keeps my shoulders incredibly warm. I called him Baron von Foxy.

My vegan friends are going to lynch me.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I am creative, outgoing, entertaining, and versatile. I'm very comfortable with who I am. I feel like ENTP is my super-power, but like all super-powers it has pros and cons.

I can evaluate and understand the emotions of others with trivial ease, and interact on an emotional level. But after much introspective analysis, I conclude that I do not experience emotions as others do. Life events which inspire profound and lasting emotional reactions in others, are something I experience differently.

Emotions for me are fleeting... like snowflakes.. Touching my psyche.. perhaps even profoundly.... then melting away without lasting weight.

I might sincerely shed a tear of joy or sorrow as an event touches me, but then it is gone, as suddenly as it came. As if it were never there.

As you can imagine, this has a significant impact of relationships with those I love (and yes I am using the word love here, recognizing that it has abiding connotations that may or may not apply). I can build deep friendships and relationships, and then let them evaporate without feeling loss.

If it weren't for the fact that I am kind to animals, and am devoid of human cruelty, I would wonder whether what I experience is the psychopath's complete lack of empathy.

I don't believe that it is. I experience emotions. I empathize. I feel. Deeply. The difference is of duration, not of depth.

Not sure if this is universal ENTP.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

^^^^^

Sounds suspiciously infp to me.

Edit: sorry, sorry. Sounds like Fi.

I can't just bandy the INFP label about, that would be horribly unfair to every other type.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I argue for the sheer joy of it... I can convince a room full of people that the sky is green... have no real nurture instinct... am utterly disorganized... and invent things like most people change clothes...

I'm solid ENTP.

I have read that ENTP's can easily make, and easily let go of friendships. This is certainly true for me, and I'm trying to get to the root of why.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

i met someone who had a pet fox. he said it was like a dog/cat, and was a great pet.

i want a pet fox.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Quote Originally Posted by Freesia View Post
    I worry that I will never be able to be completely honest with another human being. I've always concealed some part of myself, from my real accent to how depressed I actually am. I truly envy people who are brave enough to express themselves, who can genuinely and eloquently share their innermost thoughts and emotions with others. I've spent so much time trying to hide/suppress mine that now when I need to express them, I can barely string together a couple of sentences, and a lot of what I'm saying has no substance.
    What a shame. Cats are a lot more interesting than hats.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by OWK View Post
    I argue for the sheer joy of it... I can convince a room full of people that the sky is green... have no real nurture instinct... am utterly disorganized... and invent things like most people change clothes...

I'm solid ENTP.

I have read that ENTP's can easily make, and easily let go of friendships. This is certainly true for me, and I'm trying to get to the root of why.
    A lot of what you said the post prior was textbook Jungian Feeling.

Pehaps the barometer by which you gauge yourself is not attuned to the actuality of others' experience, that is, people think themselves the same ways you describe yourself, akin to the forer effect.