Page 202 of 347 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 3470

Thread: Confessions

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I made my friend order for me at a restaurant today because I was too nervous to tell our waitress that I wanted ranch instead of honey mustard.

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Last night went to a local band concert to go so my piano teacher play aside. I scared 2 girls away because I didn't smile the whole time I spoke to them. :doh!: music didn't entertain me and I felt apathy and nothingness, not even nervousness which is good but idk felt inhuman. While earlier that day I was happy that the guy who checked my code for programming was super super nice.

Today I Went to an expensive Chinese restaurant. It was gross. So went to Cinnabon to make it up, somehow I couldnt taste it as much anymore. Walked around a mall and talked to a pretty lady about tea and tried many samples, I knew she was flirting with me but I could see that even after I bought the tea starter set, I could tell she somehow didn't want to let me go, not that she was forceful or anything.

Afterwards I went to a bookstore, got rejected because she was dating another girl. Other girl at bookstore who I like heard over it, then she knows what's up, then lady at the cashier place knows, so I'm like I got to let this place cool for a bit. I found out because she was like oh did you come to buy books or hang out? I'm like dangggg.

So now I'm just mr lonely wondering if I should get chicken nuggets. Gosh my life is frustrating.

*nervous sardonic laugh*
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Ironically, my job has gotten sooooo mindnumbingly easy that I occasionally feel the urge to create drama... even though we just got over the hump of 2+ years of neverending drama. I clearly need to get a second job or take up some more hobbies. This current gig is just way too good to screw up.

breaking out of my cocoon Array SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    Ironically, my job has gotten sooooo mindnumbingly easy that I occasionally feel the urge to create drama... even though we just got over the hump of 2+ years of neverending drama. I clearly need to get a second job or take up some more hobbies. This current gig is just way too good to screw up.
    Hobbies or a boyfriend....or both. ... creating drama at work is never a good idea....
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by SearchingforPeace View Post
    Hobbies or a boyfriend....or both. ... creating drama at work is never a good idea....
    Ha. I know. I know exactly how to create the most damage but would never act on it because I have a conscience and several people have put their complete trust into me.

Since we are in the "confessions" thread, the guy I genuinely like has to stay in the friend zone for quite some time until things fully reveal themselves... lol

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Ha. I know. I know exactly how to create the most damage but would never act on it because I have a conscience and several people have put their complete trust into me.

Since we are in the "confessions" thread, the guy I genuinely like has to stay in the friend zone for quite some time until things fully reveal themselves... lol
    Cruelty. ...friendzoning is evil..... give him a little hope.....

Though I had a roommate in college that got friendzoned. Her BF was a thousand miles away, so he just was a great friend to her, doing everything with with no pressure.....until the night I came home to find them passionately making out on the sofa... that got engaged soon after....

And my wife friendzoned me when we first met. Her first words to me after I said "Hi" were, "I don't date". I took her at her word and didn't pursue, but she soon was asking me out... as a friend. ...

She told me later that "I don't date" didn't mean "I don't want to go out with you" but rather "I just got out of a 5 year relationship and want breathing room." Well, that didn't last

I hadn't even planned to pursue her when I introduced myself, but she also told me that she had been extremely interested in me, but was trying to reign herself in, rather than friendzone me....

The games women play, lol.....

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Cruelty. ...friendzoning is evil..... give him a little hope.....

Though I had a roommate in college that got friendzoned. Her BF was a thousand miles away, so he just was a great friend to her, doing everything with with no pressure.....until the night I came home to find them passionately making out on the sofa... that got engaged soon after....

And my wife friendzoned me when we first met. Her first words to me after I said "Hi" were, "I don't date". I took her at her word and didn't pursue, but she soon was asking me out... as a friend. ...

She told me later that "I don't date" didn't mean "I don't want to go out with you" but rather "I just got out of a 5 year relationship and want breathing room." Well, that didn't last

I hadn't even planned to pursue her when I introduced myself, but she also told me that she had been extremely interested in me, but was trying to reign herself in, rather than friendzone me....

The games women play, lol.....
    hahaha, I don't know whether or not he finds me physically attractive, but we get along really well as friends and are relatively close. He's very physically attractive so that's a bit intimidating...lol If anything, I know he would "love to" work with me and he regards me incredibly highly as a person.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

hahaha, I don't know whether or not he finds me physically attractive, but we get along really well as friends and are relatively close. He's very physically attractive so that's a bit intimidating...lol If anything, I know he would "love to" work with me and he regards me incredibly highly as a person.
    Well, being a guy, I must admit that I used to be friends with girls just so I could potentially date them..... as opposed to the girls I pursued right away. The more I was attracted to a girl, the less likely I was to straight out pursue her. So I dated a lot of girls that were "not really relationship material" because I didn't need to give anything of myself. I could just have fun until I got bored......

The girls I really liked, I really needed something from them before I pursued them romantically.... it was much riskier endeavor. But I almost never was friends with a girl that wasn't relationship material....if she didn't have potential, she wasn't worth the time or energy.

So, I can't say for sure, but I suspect he really likes you, enjoys your company, and has considered pursuing you.... and is unsure of how such advances would be received.

So, be friendly to him, but don't friendzone him..... he may be as intimidated by you as you are of him.....

-------------------

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

@EJCC quality time is my LL too I think, so I completely get you. Although for me maybe it could be a little Fi-charged? I think the reason I'm most aggravated about it is because I want others to really APPRECIATE the movie. Not like gratitude, but to fully see and understand it if that makes sense. I can recall multiple times showing my ENFJ mom a movie/song whose essence I felt very connected with and she would fall asleep halfway through (movie), talk to me about something else (song), or text on her phone or check Facebook (both). And then it feels like they missed the opportunity to really understand me more.

^Of course, that's if I pick out the movie. It's completely different just putting something on for background noise. Although even with just choosing a random movie on Netflix, I'd rather wholly enjoy the movie. I actually prefer to pause the movie when one of us has to talk haha.

Also I think it makes sense to me now that one of the most romantic activities I've fantasized about is me and my boy just lying in bed together listening to songs that are important to us.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes FutureInProgress, EJCC, N/A liked this post

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Well, being a guy, I must admit that I used to be friends with girls just so I could potentially date them..... as opposed to the girls I pursued right away. The more I was attracted to a girl, the less likely I was to straight out pursue her. So I dated a lot of girls that were "not really relationship material" because I didn't need to give anything of myself. I could just have fun until I got bored......

The girls I really liked, I really needed something from them before I pursued them romantically.... it was much riskier endeavor. But I almost never was friends with a girl that wasn't relationship material....if she didn't have potential, she wasn't worth the time or energy.

So, I can't say for sure, but I suspect he really likes you, enjoys your company, and has considered pursuing you.... and is unsure of how such advances would be received.

So, be friendly to him, but don't friendzone him..... he may be as intimidated by you as you are of him.....
    I will see how it all aligns with my end goals after we feel each other out more... But now I feel better having vaguely admitting to all my feels...
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post