User Tag List

Page 2 of 348 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Confessions

To here knows when... Array Odi et Amo's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I have an irrational fear of my toes being curled/bent in odd ways.

I have moderate social anxiety/borderline avoidant personality disorder, but I cherish conversation.

I am (now not so) secretly bicurious.
    Solitude
    Comes just as it goes
    Goes as just its umbra
    Comes

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
    ― Albert Camus

4w5/5w4/1w2, Neutral Good, RlxAI

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by idkman24 View Post
    All I want is a girl to f*** me in a way that'll make me powerless. A girl that'll tell me to "shut up," that'll throw me on the bed, tie me up, COMMAND me to do things, basically make me her bitch. I want a girl that is good at playing the dom as well as the sub and has as high a sex drive as me, but is sweet and bubbly in public.

And then I want her to invite her best friend over, who is the EXACT same way. I want a lady that makes me her and her friends' sex slave.

Most of the sex I've had up to today haven't been much better than mediocre at best. Last girl claimed to be the best (quote: "I give the best head in PA") but she was only slightly above average. I want a girl who knows she's excellent in bed, who actually IS excellent and bed, and doesn't just SAY or THINK she is.

I'm beginning to think I can only find this in expensive hookers.

TMI?
    That's what confessions are for, to say whatever you really want to saynwithout fear of judgement or ridicule thank you for your honesty. In fact, thank you all. I think sometimes I just crave honest conversation but...is this a confession? Yep, guess it is...I live in a world of "protocol" and social niceties, but sometimes, I don't want to be nice and polite and proper.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by superunknown View Post
    I pretend to be AFK in Vent when I see people asking about me.

I also miss @Lark.
    Lol. So good.

^ Have never used that smiley before.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm wearing a hoodie with a rainbow trailed nyan-pug on the back of it. It will never see sunlight.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xntj

People make me want to puke.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I'm wearing a hoodie with a rainbow trailed nyan-pug on the back of it. It will never see sunlight.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I'm an incredibly black-and-white thinker. I try to balance that out with a gray-area-focused philosophy/theology, but deep down, I'm hyper focused on binaries. I hide it because it's hypocritical and I'd rather that people see the reasonable side instead.
    Did you read my diary and quote it word for word?

(might as well confess to this too)
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Never thought I'd have such a great intellectual connection with an ENTP. Life is full of surprises.

A window to the soul

I confess, I can't 100% follow religious law, ten commandments, or rigid rules; I don't believe anyone can, and yet I still hear God calling to me. I know it's God. My heart knows it's God, and my soul knows it's God. I would be betraying both to deny it. If you can't hear God calling to you, or if you're a Christian and you feel yourself judging me because I'm so imperfect, then please take a bold walk with me down to the otherside where angels dare to tread, and human feet may fail (TC). I want to show you where self-righteous religion must end and God's grace on a cross must begin. Where human hearts are thirsty for unfailing love, eternity, and something tangible their hearts and souls can hold onto. I want to show you why and who Jesus died for. Don't be afraid. (:

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INXp

I recently found out I am large beneath the belt. I may be the only guy that never really measured, but I always assumed I was average-slightly above average.

After comments from a girl I had a one night stand with in the past and my best friend who saw me in my boxer briefs, I did some research and found out that I am actually a whole 2 inches above average in length, and .8 inches above average in girth.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel like the shit the day after my research.