INTJ
    Enneagram
    583 so/sp

Likes Lia_kat, Video liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

-I hide a lot of my true feelings. I internalize. I have a lot inner anger about how I was treated as a child and it affects how I behave towards certain people or my family, especially my parents. I can be volatile and aggressive when I feel threatened, questioned, or talked down to.

-I seek excitement & passion in most things and depth in all people, which just results in frustration and disappointment.

-I am very much a "do things my way" type of woman, can be selfish, not caring about what others think or that I push others away with my attitude. I pride myself in being the intellectual and black sheep/lone wolf. I don't like others coming to my rescue but sometimes wish they would.

-I am a perfectionist when it comes to work, my art and writing...often thinking I'm not good enough and belittling my actual accomplishments.

-I lack motivation in a lot of other things and can be lazy, have ambition but don't follow through. I wish I wouldn't push myself back so much.

-I am easily bored and annoyed with most people. Most of my emotions show on my face, so a lot of people read into my expressions and think I'm a bitch and a know-it-all. And although this is true in certain cases, even being cruel and sharp-tongued, I rarely do this. I'm actually a very polite, nice, kind person. I only seem to have a tough exterior because I have been taken advantage of many, many times... I am a sentimental person at heart, extremely sensitive -- it's really just a defense mechanism I have acquired and can't turn it off.

-I have a lot of dark interests, fascinated by the macabre and love to wallow in melancholia.
    Last edited by Lia_kat; 01-18-2016 at 05:40 AM.
    "..But my dreaming self refuses to be consoled."- M.Atwood
    tumblr | instagram

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I like Peg + Cat on PBS.

If people had the emotional maturity to accept that others may have different views, the world would be a far better place.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

The man isn't a big fan of tattoos but I want a few more... Planning on getting a set within the next few weeks... It's my body

Plus, he shaved his beard despite known that I love it
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by florpoetis View Post
    -I hide a lot of my true feelings. I internalize. I have a lot inner anger about how I was treated as a child and it affects how I behave towards certain people or my family, especially my parents. I can be volatile and aggressive when I feel threatened, questioned, or talked down to.

-I seek excitement & passion in most things and depth in all people, which just results in frustration and disappointment.

-I am very much a "do things my way" type of woman, can be selfish, not caring about what others think or that I push others away with my attitude. I pride myself in being the intellectual and black sheep/lone wolf. I don't like others coming to my rescue but sometimes wish they would.

-I am a perfectionist when it comes to work, my art and writing...often thinking I'm not good enough and belittling my actual accomplishments.

-I lack motivation in a lot of other things and can be lazy, have ambition but don't follow through. I wish I wouldn't push myself back so much.

-I am easily bored and annoyed with most people. Most of my emotions show on my face, so a lot of people read into my expressions and think I'm a bitch and a know-it-all. And although this is true in certain cases, even being cruel and sharp-tongued, I rarely do this. I'm actually a very polite, nice, kind person. I only seem to have a tough exterior because I have been taken advantage of many, many times... I am a sentimental person at heart, extremely sensitive -- it's really just a defense mechanism I have acquired and can't turn it off.

-I have a lot of dark interests, fascinated by the macabre and love to wallow in melancholia.
    Not fascinated by the macabre, whatever that means, but the rest it somewhat true.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Ocd in guilt and confession
    If you make decisions based upon people's reactions or judgments then you make really boring choices.

The more people love you, the more there's going to be people that hate you.

I'm crazy and I don't pretend to be anything else.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I'm fighting winter depression and its resulting anxiety hard lately. I feel like I'm just trying to hang on and I can't wait to take this trip and just leave it all behind for a while. Winter trips to warm places are a thing for a reason.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.
    Likes N/A liked this post

Getting way ahead of myself, the common occurrence, it is so deeply humiliating.
    "Be-and yet know the great void where all things begin,
    the infinite source of your own most intense vibration,
    so that, this once, you may give it your perfect assent."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I'm starting to lose hope in this forum.

SOMEBODY BE THE LIGHT AND BRING SPARKLES AND PONIES AND TREATS AND 9 OPTIMISM. NAO!

Added Confession: I think I'm the only one trying to be funny here.. Help.
    If you make decisions based upon people's reactions or judgments then you make really boring choices.

The more people love you, the more there's going to be people that hate you.

I'm crazy and I don't pretend to be anything else.

Ever since I saw the phrase "clit people" used in a post... I've been trying to figure out how to incorporate this more into my everyday conversations. I've also thought to make it my user title. I confess this.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور
    Likes Dyslexxie, five sounds, ESFJ, Hawthorne liked this post