User Tag List

Page 195 of 347 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 3462

Thread: Confessions

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I lost my bra so I'm not wearing one. No clue how this is possible it's not like I'm taking it off random places in public but i can't find it i probably should go buy a new one but it's winter so i can wear a hoodie and no one will know yay having small boobs
    I am always amazed that women would apologize for not wearing a bra as if its an inconvenience to be seen without one. And for anyone who wants to argue, I have had several women friends apologize as if they don't look good without one when wearing a shirt.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    I am always amazed that women would apologize for not wearing a bra as if its an inconvenience to be seen without one. And for anyone who wants to argue, I have had several women friends apologize as if they don't look good without one when wearing a shirt.
    sorry but if i didn't have a sweater or hoodie people might see the outline of my nips. it's believe it or not my boobs are not for your or anyone else's conveinces. just because you like it, i am uncomfortable because i don't want people staring at my nips
    by @magpie

Dope& diamonds. Array Dyslexxie's Avatar

who is ellen mischke? i still haven't found it nor bought one, i don't know why i didn't pack 2 maybe i have one in my back pack i find random clothes in it all the time,
    THIS:

Senior Member Array
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Ebay says you can't make an account until you're 18 or older but I made mine when I was *gasp* 16.
    I sorta didn't read about how buying and selling on Ebay works, and so I sold about 450$ worth of items without knowing I'd have to pay selling fees, which ended up being at least 45$ (which was alot to me because I was a poor teenager ).... so I freaked out and pretended everything would be okay if I just change the address of my ebay account and all personal details, and completely ditch it. Which I did... and still haven't been contacted by them since, so it's all good. : )
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

MBTI
    eSTP

sorry but if i didn't have a sweater or hoodie people might see the outline of my nips. it's believe it or not my boobs are not for your or anyone else's conveinces. just because you like it, i am uncomfortable because i don't want people staring at my nips
    That's a perfectly acceptable answer. The way they apologized was as if it was an eye sore for me. It actually bothers me on the level of them thinking their body needs that stuff to look good.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

Queen hunter Array Virtual ghost's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp

Every time I see this Star wars light vs. dark side stuff around the internet I get the desire to say: Corrupt side. (Which basically stands against the force in all of its forms)
    However it never got developed into detail and is basically limited to just one old video game.

I even find this more inspiring than Imperial march. It is so much more arrogant and power hungry.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I found my bra
    by @magpie
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

Senior Member Array
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi

when I'm bored in my French class me and an intp collaborate with creating a piece of hentai art depicting the (exaggerated) relationship between two or more people who happen to be in the room. I'm now realizing now that this is pretty weird and I should stop before this becomes a hobby.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Progressive Trance
    Time will explain.
    ~Persuasion - by Jane Austen
    Likes Chrysanthe liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Poki View Post
    They don't if they're old, like me. But I do it anyway, I don't care.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion