User Tag List

First 94144184192193194195196204244294 Last

Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 4302

Thread: Confessions

Typology Retiree Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Story time!

My very last day of work at my customer service job for a 24-hour grocery store, I worked the closing shift. The desk closed at 9pm, so at 9pm I rushed to shut it down and get out of there, excited that I would never have to return. I practically ran to the break room to clock out. The feeling of freedom was strong and relieving. On my way out, I passed by a shopper who flagged me down to ask about a product. Of course, I thought to myself, she doesn't know it's my last day. She just sees a person wearing the employee apron and assumes I work here. So I answered her question about the product. She was very friendly and kind of chatted with me for a few minutes. I was anxious to get out of there but didn't want to be rude. Well, a few minutes turned into... over an hour. She ended up telling me her life story pretty much, about her failed modelling career and the time she got a DUI and the legal matters involved, about the time she got in trouble for looking sketchy while bringing eye glasses to a neighborhood kid at a school for some reason. At this point I was dying, I was itching to get out but couldn't find an opportunity to get away. After over an hour of talking to this woman, I heard my manager on the store's intercom: "Riley, you have a phone call on line 101." Confused, but finally with an excuse to leave, I parted ways with the woman and went to the desk by the phone, where my manager was. She looked at me and said, "You were talking to her for a really long time. I thought you needed to be rescued."

Bless that manager.
    3 weeks on T
    Eat EVERYTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Ebay says you can't make an account until you're 18 or older but I made mine when I was *gasp* 16.
    Do you think that they have a reason for changing the age or choosing what is generally the age of majority around the world?
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Do you think that they have a reason for changing the age or choosing what is generally the age of majority around the world?
    I have no idea. But I don't see the point in the age restriction. If you have the money who cares how old you are? It's just ebay.
    3 weeks on T
    Eat EVERYTHING!
    Likes thoughtlost liked this post

I have a problem with finding pants because I'm short and skinny with the body of a Swedish teenage boy. So I've been forced to buy pants in the H&M kids section - I wear jeans made for a 11 year old child, and dress pants made for a 10 year old (thank you H&M for thinking of this!). I'm seriously banking on the day someone tells me to put on my adult pants because boy are they gonna be disappointed.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

I wunce fort ah had aw4renuss.

Butt den ah furrgot.
    'Consciousness is not simply a sensory-perceptual affair, a matter of mental imagery, as the contents of our mind would have us believe. It is deeply enmeshed with the brain mechanisms that automatically promote action readiness' - Jaak Panksepp

MBTI
    yupp

I lost my bra so I'm not wearing one. No clue how this is possible it's not like I'm taking it off random places in public but i can't find it i probably should go buy a new one but it's winter so i can wear a hoodie and no one will know yay having small boobs
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy

by @agentwashington
    Likes Poki liked this post

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Eight months ago I bought some waffle mix. I don't even own a waffle iron. I don't know why I bought it. Maybe I could have used it to make biscuits I guess but I don't know. I don't know what came over me.
    3 weeks on T
    Eat EVERYTHING!

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Next week I'm actively planning to spend $150 dollars on a video game as a late Merry Christmas to myself.
    3 weeks on T
    Eat EVERYTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I lost my bra so I'm not wearing one. No clue how this is possible it's not like I'm taking it off random places in public but i can't find it i probably should go buy a new one but it's winter so i can wear a hoodie and no one will know yay having small boobs
    I hate winter, but thank god for layering because I pretty much never wear a bra these days. I'm like the braless wonder, Sue Ellen Mischke. Summertime though, the tits need to be put away, woe.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    I hate winter, but thank god for layering because I pretty much never wear a bra these days. I'm like the braless wonder, Sue Ellen Mischke. Summertime though, the tits need to be put away, woe.
    who is ellen mischke? i still haven't found it nor bought one, i don't know why i didn't pack 2 maybe i have one in my back pack i find random clothes in it all the time,
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy

by @agentwashington