Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 3461

Thread: Confessions

Senior Member Array purplesocks's Avatar
    MBTI
    ExFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid in grids View Post
    I think the tracks already released are the best: "Sorry", "Where Are Ü Now", "What Do You Mean?"
    Those are all great. I also personally really like Love Yourself and Company, too.
    I'm not absolute on my typings, so don't be harsh on me if I'm way off base.
    http://kickassbubblegum.tumblr.com/

Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

My dad thinks me and my best friend are furries because we wore our pokemon onesies to a convention

Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Hawthorne, Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by xXMariahXx View Post
    Confession #1

I constantly fantasize about being a faerie. Actually, in my mind I am one. Sometimes I wish to wear my faerie wings all day, even in public, in order to further facilitate my fantasy life.. but my fear of public ridicule prevents me from being true to myself.

Confession #2

My insatiable craving for human intimacy is like the thirst of a drug addict. If someone so much as has a pleasant conversation with me or says a kind word, I go home and cry because it just felt so good. No one knows this secret life of mine. I mean noo one.

Confession #3

My biggest wish in life is to be pet like a cat.

I'll do my best to help with #2 at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    I miss having a best friend. I used to have one and everything was so incredible and genuine but then we both began dating, life got in the way, and now we barely talk. I miss her so so so much. I miss the way she made it feel like I needed her to breathe, like the air in the room ran out when she left. I miss how songs seemed to be written about her. If I ever have another friend life that I'll never let her go. If anyone needs a best friend let me know!
    I can fill in for the best friend part.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Dope& diamonds. Array Dyslexxie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I can fill in for the best friend part.
    Okay. But just so you're warned, I get super clingy with my best friends. Poems and flowers are a thing and I expect the same.
    Also there needs to be a mutual agreement that Dean Winchester is my boyfriend, and you can have Sam but you also wholeheartedly agree he can't compare to Dean. We will at one point disagree about this if we don't establish these rules in advance.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Okay. But just so you're warned, I get super clingy with my best friends. Poems and flowers are a thing and I expect the same.
    Also there needs to be a mutual agreement that Dean Winchester is my boyfriend, and you can have Sam but you also wholeheartedly agree he can't compare to Dean. We will at one point disagree about this if we don't establish these rules in advance.
    Man. Supernatural. I can do poems and flowers when I get myself "inspired" haha. Just don't expect them to be amazing. :P Fine. Only because it was in advance it would happen. I'll be your manfriend anyway.
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Man. Supernatural. I can do poems and flowers when I get myself "inspired" haha. Just don't expect them to be amazing. [emoji14] Fine. Only because it was in advance it would happen. I'll be your manfriend anyway. [emoji317]
    Oh I fully expect them to suck but its all about the effort. You can be my manfriend but hands off Dean!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Oh I fully expect them to suck but its all about the effort. You can be my manfriend but hands off Dean!
    You know me so well. Haha. Fine. We have an agreement best friend.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    415 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by xXMariahXx
    My insatiable craving for human intimacy is like the thirst of a drug addict. If someone so much as has a pleasant conversation with me or says a kind word, I go home and cry because it just felt so good. No one knows this secret life of mine. I mean noo one.
    I'll do my best to help with #2 at least.
    Aha thank you lovely xD

I realized I had a problem when a Target cashier said some nice things to me and was just talking and being friendly.. When I went out to my car, I suddenly felt an overwhelming, bittersweet happiness. Then tears were suddenly rolling down my face, leaving me thoroughly startled.

From ages 13-18 I lived with my father who had me home school and didn't allow me to leave the house ever. So these days now that I'm out in the real world, I retain a deep appreciation for human interaction since I know what it's like to have been deprived of it. I just love.. people.. and kindness.
    Enneagram 4dw 1w2 5w4 sx/so {The Researcher}
    Oldham Styles Mercurial, Sensitive, Idiosyncratic
    Temperament Sanguine Melancholic

..to proclaim freedom for the captives
    and release from darkness for the prisoners..
    ..to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes..
    ~ Isaiah 61:1,3
    Likes uumlau, Bilateral Entry liked this post

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

1: My extrovertedness makes me crave connection with people but I enjoy being somewhat of a hermit. Unless I REALLY like someone, my mind tunes out after about 4 hours of uninterrupted interaction and then I want some alone time.

2: I hold several conflicting beliefs in my head but they are all relevant and true to me in their own contexts.
    Likes xXMariahXx liked this post

You know me so well. Haha. Fine. We have an agreement best friend.
    Just so you're aware, this is now legally binding. The only way to really break this agreement is to initiate the aforementioned Supernatural disagreement.