User Tag List

Page 186 of 349 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 3486

Thread: Confessions

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

i do love clear days like this i was outside and i could see the air molecules moving really fast all different dirrections so i just stared at them mesmerized . i'm assuming their molecules because they were moving like what seemed to be random zig zagging patterns, but they were clear almost white dots and if i moved by head to see a different part of the sky they were there. it was really cool
    by @magpie

Dope& diamonds. Array Dyslexxie's Avatar

I was once in line in front of Elisha Cuthbert and I got so flustered when I realized who she was, I couldn't even go up to her and tell her how much I love Happy Endings. I could've met her but I didn't because I was too starstruck.

When I am co-treating with another clinician and I really have to fart, I sometimes just let it out silently because chances are if they smell something they'll assume it was the patient who did it.

Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.
    Likes Xann liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

if the saying is don't throw the baby out with the bath water is because the water gets so dirty you can't see in it, i hate to tell you this but the baby has probably drowned and is already dead.
    by @magpie

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    if the saying is don't throw the baby out with the bath water is because the water gets so dirty you can't see in it, i hate to tell you this but the baby has probably drowned and is already dead.
    Nawh, its about not getting rid of the essential when you dispose of the inessential.

It was a quote from Vlad Lenin, the same as the tail cant wag the dog, he had a talent for little quotations like that, its ironic that most of them are conservative opposition to greater and greater radicalism, decentralism, workers or community control in the Russian revolution, proving the historical maxim that among the first task of any revolutionary is defending their revolution from the next revolution.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Nawh, its about not getting rid of the essential when you dispose of the inessential.

It was a quote from Vlad Lenin, the same as the tail cant wag the dog, he had a talent for little quotations like that, its ironic that most of them are conservative opposition to greater and greater radicalism, decentralism, workers or community control in the Russian revolution, proving the historical maxim that among the first task of any revolutionary is defending their revolution from the next revolution.
    That's bullshit! people are gonna notice a baby in the bathwater unless its underwater and that means it probably has drowned, because baby's don't know how to hold their breath
    by @magpie

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    That's bullshit! people are gonna notice a baby in the bathwater unless its underwater and that means it probably has drowned, because baby's don't know how to hold their breath
    Of course people are going to notice the baby but its whether or not they notice it and stop or notice it and throw it out anyway, its not about not noticing it but not caring about it.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Of course people are going to notice the baby but its whether or not they notice it and stop or notice it and throw it out anyway, its not about not noticing it but not caring about it.
    then shouldn't have babies condoms and birth control exist
    by @magpie

My mom wants me to work in office jobs for the rest of my life, but I will make sure to apply for all sorts of jobs EXCEPT office jobs.
    My mom wants me to give up on the idea of furthering my studies, but I will make sure to continue to further my studies.
    My mom wants me to join a matchmaking agency, but I will make sure never in my entire life to join any matchmaking agencies.

I will make sure to do the opposite of EVERYTHING that my mom wants me to do. I am stubborn like that. The more someone tries to control me and give me unsolicited advice into my life, the more I end up doing the opposite.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    I want to wear more flamboyant socks, but I'm not sure if I have it in me.

I remember my brief attempt at wearing bowties and people at work went crazy and made me "the bowtie guy" so I stopped wearing them out of spite. Do I really want to be known as "the funny sock guy"?
    i read socks as tacos like you wanted more flamboyant ones and was gonna ask what consitutes that?
    by @magpie