.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Ohmygod. I understand this so well. I grew up in a really old house in the country that didn't have an inside toilet. The toilet was outside maybe ten meters from the front door, which as an adult doesn't seem that far, but as a kid is a pretty big amount. Also, the light switch was inside the toilet itself, so not only did i have to run there in the dark (with no neighbour's houses near by, only open fields and vineyards), but then had to open the scary door to turn the light on, and then turn it off before sprinting back to the house.
    See, that would freak me out because I also read a lot of ghost stories when young (I loved the paranormal/UFOs/ESP/ghosts, etc.), and I had read the urban legend about the kid who went to draw water at night in the winter in the snow and never came back... and when they followed his footprints in the dark, they went halfway to the well and then just... stopped.

And they never found him.

He was just gone.

Ain't going outside to the toilet! No way, no how!!

One time, in a sprint back to the house mission, i clipped my shoulder against one of the verandah (porch) poles and sent myself skidding into the back of the air-conditioning unit face first. I then had to try and pick myself up and re-enter the house with some dignity, i believe i was also yelled at for making so much noise.

The toilet monster was totally laughing at me. They're bastards those monsters.
    I know. Some of them are less interested in killing the body and more excited about mangling our egos!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    See, that would freak me out because I also read a lot of ghost stories when young (I loved the paranormal/UFOs/ESP/ghosts, etc.), and I had read the urban legend about the kid who went to draw water at night in the winter in the snow and never came back... and when they followed his footprints in the dark, they went halfway to the well and then just... stopped.

And they never found him.

He was just gone.

Ain't going outside to the toilet! No way, no how!!

We didn't get an inside toilet until i was 13. Six years of desperate sprinting to and from the toilet in the dark. I mean, i know nothing got me on those runs, but that's not to say something couldn't have happened!

My love of all reading about all things paranormal-ie didn't help either

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    937 sp/so

I was a horrible little bitch when I was in middle school - I can't even share all the things I did. I made fun of people behind their backs constantly, stuck a mean sign on a boy's back, and ostracized a girl who already was sort of an emotionally vulnerable outcast. By the ninth grade, I'd grown out of it because I developed more self-awareness and a stronger sense of genuine self-worth. Even after all this time, I still sometimes feel guilty about the way I treated people, especially the girl.
    “If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.” - Hermann Hesse

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

I love twerking, way too much... and everyone in my life judges me for it.
    1. because it's very surprising I can even dance
    2. I'm pretty good at it
    3. I now want to dance at every social function, and tend to play trap/RAP/some DIPLOOOO
    4. everyone in my life is confused, and I'm just going with it
    5. LIVE FAST DIE YOUNG BAD GIRLS DO IT WELL
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

LadyLazarus

I've never done drugs in my life( I'm actually a really big goody-two shoes in a lot of my own ways; it's embarrassing really ), and I don't think I will because I hate feeling like I'm not completely in control of myself or unaware of myself. Plus, I'm not good at denying myself anything, I just know I'd get addicted.

Sometimes I wake up and think I'm a girl. It makes morning erections very confusing!

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    I've never done drugs in my life( I'm actually a really big goody-two shoes in a lot of my own ways; it's embarrassing really ), and I don't think I will because I hate feeling like I'm not completely in control of myself or unaware of myself. Plus, I'm not good at denying myself anything, I just know I'd get addicted.
    You and me both. I've wondered though. A lot. Mind experiments and all...

A perverse part of me wishes I had someone to dedicate this song to, because it's such a good song.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Apparently there was a meth lab across the street from my little brother and my mum's house, and i have to be pretend disappointed (to hide my actual disappointment - as they don't know about any drug usage other than alcohol and pot) that it got busted and closed down before i found out about it and bought delicious meth straight from the source.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I think I'm crushing because she walks like an ISTP I knew. I almost collided with her when I turned the corner in the hallway, then when getting around each other, she bumped into me anyway.