Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Says every ENTP to anyone ever.

Okay. Only because you need it more.
    Can't help that we re so popular
    You brat
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    You brat
    We can finally agree on something.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    INTJ

An ENFJ friend of mine has a way with people and can craft strong connections very easily. It usually wouldn't bother me, but this time it's with a group I felt an almost kinship towards. It's obvious that they care and respect her more deeply than they do me. And that burns a little.

It's not exactly surprising that she matters more to them. She cares about people more than I do, shows a great deal of interest where I'm usually more aloof. I'm not the one you go to for warmth and comfort. And I didn't think that I'd ever want to be, but just seeing the difference in reactions is uncomfortable. I'm know they care about me, but she's given near adulation. And I can't help but feel a little rejected.

At the end of the day this is simple jealousy. It has nothing to do with her and I doubt she even realizes I feel this way. And dwelling in self-pity isn't going to change the situation. I also wouldn't want to be the one people come to for a hug and a cry. It would be awkward and very confusing.
    Likes five sounds liked this post

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Confession: Still procrastinating, maybe.

Confession: I will soon be embarking upon a paid clinical trial, as a patient for a new migraine preventative drug. Something about human monoclonal antibodies that block CGRP receptors. Still have some questions about it I'll go over w/the physician next week. Won't actually be set up to take the drug for awhile.

Doing this partly because I'm willing to try anything to minimize the occurrence of migraines - and partly because I could definitely use the money.

Confession: This thread title has made this song loop in my head.

Final confession: I almost always will meow at any animal I encounter outside (deer, skunk, ducks, seagulls, etc) to see how they react.
    I do not meow at cats, though.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I like snobs. I dislike elitist snobs.
    Likes five sounds liked this post

This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Default Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    An ENFJ friend of mine has a way with people and can craft strong connections very easily. It usually wouldn't bother me, but this time it's with a group I felt an almost kinship towards. It's obvious that they care and respect her more deeply than they do me. And that burns a little.

It's not exactly surprising that she matters more to them. She cares about people more than I do, shows a great deal of interest where I'm usually more aloof. I'm not the one you go to for warmth and comfort. And I didn't think that I'd ever want to be, but just seeing the difference in reactions is uncomfortable. I'm know they care about me, but she's given near adulation. And I can't help but feel a little rejected.

At the end of the day this is simple jealousy. It has nothing to do with her and I doubt she even realizes I feel this way. And dwelling in self-pity isn't going to change the situation. I also wouldn't want to be the one people come to for a hug and a cry. It would be awkward and very confusing.
    Awww you don't have to be like anyone else, but if you want to get more attention, you do not necessary need to be so much like your friend.. I can give you some suggestions:
    Have a positive body language, stand straight and be more relaxed, and be more smiley even if it's a sweet shy smile.. A smile shall enlighten your face and make you more approachable and attractive..
    Be a good listener is basically your key, since you don't tend to talk so much.. So you just pay attention and show interest, you're quite an empathetic person you can do it [emoji6]you can also ask for some clarifications even if you are not quite interested in what they say..
    If someone said something that goes against your value system don't get so defendant, you can just keep silent like you don't support that, or if you choose to speak you just say what you think as being only a personal point of view with all respect to them, and if they still doesn't agree you just keep silent or change the subject, you don't need to win a debate with people we are all different and that's the reality of life..
    You'll find it difficult at first but as the time pass by, you'll find yourself more and more comfortable..
    That's pretty much what I came up with, so good luck !! [emoji4]
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes Proctor liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Friday night and Saturday morning I was an emotional mess, yesterday I ate myself sick and was in bed before 8pm, today I was still tired and was late to work after sleeping so early. And then I started my period and it all made sense.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Likes Qlip, geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    Awww you don't have to be like anyone else, but if you want to get more attention, you do not necessary need to be so much like your friend.. I can give you some suggestions:
    Have a positive body language, stand straight and be more relaxed, and be more smiley even if it's a sweet shy smile.. A smile shall enlighten your face and make you more approachable and attractive..
    Be a good listener is basically your key, since you don't tend to talk so much.. So you just pay attention and show interest, you're quite an empathetic person you can do it [emoji6]you can also ask for some clarifications even if you are not quite interested in what they say..
    If someone said something that goes against your value system don't get so defendant, you can just keep silent like you don't support that, or if you choose to speak you just say what you think as being only a personal point of view with all respect to them, and if they still doesn't agree you just keep silent or change the subject, you don't need to win a debate with people we are all different and that's the reality of life..
    You'll find it difficult at first but as the time pass by, you'll find yourself more and more comfortable..
    That's pretty much what I came up with, so good luck !! [emoji4]
    Thank you for the advice. I probably won't follow it though. I'm comfortable with my interaction style, and I like the person who I've become. My reaction was purely emotional, one borne from jealousy and perceived rejection.

I don't really want more attention, I just couldn't help feel a little rejected when I saw the reaction she elicited in others. And even if I acted in the way you suggest, I still wouldn't garner such adulation. The fact is I would be uncomfortable if I did. I don't generally like being in the limelight.

I appreciate your reply though. Maybe one day I'll garner the wisdom to follow it.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

This user is always right Array geedoenfj's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    Thank you for the advice. I probably won't follow it though. I'm comfortable with my interaction style, and I like the person who I've become. My reaction was purely emotional, one borne from jealousy and perceived rejection.

I don't really want more attention, I just couldn't help feel a little rejected when I saw the reaction she elicited in others. And even if I acted in the way you suggest, I still wouldn't garner such adulation. The fact is I would be uncomfortable if I did. I don't generally like being in the limelight.

I appreciate your reply though. Maybe one day I'll garner the wisdom to follow it.

We all get rejected sometimes even an ENFJ like myself.
    Believe it or not I rarely start a conversation with people I met for the first time because I'm afraid of rejection, and many times it happens that people are like not interested in what I say or maybe thinking of something else or playing with their mobile phone which pisses me off..
    So yeah I can understand that, and I guess you choose what makes you more comfortable and it's totally up to you, so .. Good luck again [emoji72]🏻
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 4w3 > 1w2
    Likes Proctor liked this post

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari