Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 3471

Thread: Confessions

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    I enjoy both good attention and bad attention (not quite equally). Lack of response is slightly irritating but fairly forgiveavle.
    Chaotic neutral, then.
    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I always say things in the forms of suggestions and puzzles and hope people will get it. Well, people are not witches, they can't just know what's going on unless I really tell them. And however unpleasant and unnatural this is for me, I need to say the whole truth, the whole fact, not just hope people will get what I want and feel based on metaphors. People really don't get them, this is a great challenge for me, to be straightforward with people.
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP

^ I'm exactly opposite. I am hella straightforward with everyone, to the point I come off as insensitive. I live in Hawaii, so it's all Asian culture here, I never got the memo on how to be harmonious in groups ... I'm forever that obnoxious honky that somehow was raised here. As my friend said, u look meek but talk like a NY Jew haggling over the price of bagels. I'm what I think most of the people on this forum would dislike -- fairly to the point and mildly loud, definitely a tad dense. There's like this video of a guy catching a sunfish, and that's kinda me in the extreme ... eh, what u gonna do, u r what u r.

I actually admire people who know how to phrase things diplomatically cause it takes skill and probably brains ... me I'm all like, luuuuk JAY it's a fucken baby whale!!
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

My roommate cooks food, then he lefts like, half of it all (ANYTHING, MEAT, RICE) for the entire night and the next day until the next night, outside on the counter. Comes home, and then finishes eating it. WTF!!??

hEARTLESS Aenima Array Blackout's Avatar
    MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ??? None

I just found someone's number that I used to know a few years ago. He was kind of a giant dickhead, so I sent him messages from my new phone number saying calling him names, and making of a story, and accusing him of sleeping with my "ex"

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I hope I freaked him out. He still has the same number.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

Christmas season is my favorite holiday season.
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

I'm probably not going to be able to inflict the fatal revenge I dream of on the people I think deserve it the most.

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Story time!

Once my car broke down while I was going through a drive thru with a friend. It was super embarrassing because this car is like older than me and we had to get out and push it to the parking space. And it was a pickup truck with the camper shell on, so it was freakin' heavy. Super embarrassing.

Another time, my car broke down right when I had barely completed a left turn and gotten out of an intersection. I panicked and didn't know what to do so I called 911 (which no one will stop making fun of me for ) and they sent some people to come help me get it out of the way. This was still the same old pickup truck car. Meanwhile I can't move the car by myself and people are nearly rear-ending me every time someone turns left. Some people pulled over to help me push it out of the way and into a parking lot because still the help hadn't arrived. I didn't want the 911 operator to think I was lying so I fukcing called them again to say that some people had helped me and to tell the people they had sent to help me (who I saw drive down the street right as I said that) that I was ok. The whole time, this happened on the street right next to where I worked (which was McDonalds back then) and everyone was laughing from the drive thru window and my bff who also worked there ditched work for a few minutes to come outside and say hi and make me give him all the details while we walked back to the building lol.

One time I decided to make that texas toast stuff in my toaster oven but instead of putting it on foil or somehting I put it right on the rack. The butter dripped off onto the bottom and started a little fire. I panicked and was gonna call 911 (sigh) but then it went out on its own. I will never make texas toast again

And then another time there was another fire incident. I was cooking something in the oven and a small fire started. Again I panicked but instead of doing something like I smart human being I yell for my bff (ISTJ, same from the other story) who was watching netflix in my room to come out here. He walks out and is like "what". I say, "There's a fire in the oven!" He just looks at me and says, "Well what the hell do you want me to do about it?" At this point, my sister (INTP) sighs dramatically, gets up from her computer, walks over and takes care of it.

As you can see, I am not the smartest of individuals lol

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Petrahygen liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I remembered one of my nicknames in elementary school. I was called juicebox. Looked up urban dictionary today.

...yeah.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I think I unintentionally flirt with people
    Likes Forever liked this post