noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    I've had the same idea regarding leaving this useless forum and resorting to blogging.
    Yes I think tumblr, for example, would do great.
    This is kinda old fashioned.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————
    Likes Mal12345 liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP

My mom is my best friend, well, after me ... and I'm 30.

I have this friend and I've just sometimes been a raging jerk to them because they signify a place in my life I'm grateful to no longer be in. They do stuff like hang glide in Paraguay to "really live life fully" and all that kinda stuff, right friends, right books they r reading ... I recall being that person and I mostly want to chuck myself off the roof when I think about being that fucken pretentious again. They feel like I'm wasting my life, they don't get I am so much happier now that I'm a "loser" than I was before ...
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2 so
    Socionics
    LSE Te

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I like to chase my cat around the apartment hissing at it and pointing like Donald Sutherland in "invasion of the body snatchers."

He usually just gets a Da Fuq look on his face but not much else.
    I chase mine around like this:

Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I've been semi-regularly giving money to this homeless guy down the street, he's obviously one of those rainbow children turned addict. I don't think he can pull himself out of whatever head space he's in, he is very far gone. I guess I keep pulling my wallet out in part because I really do think that being able to provide very temporary joy and comfort is a worthy thing. But, also because he's a glorious manifestation of pure id, it deserves honor.
    Likes miss fortune liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP

Inattentive ADHD, Bipolar, Aspergers, Dyslexic, Generalized anxiety ... and I think it's all BS, I don't agree with any of it which is why I'm fine telling u what they've told me is wrong with me. U can label the behavior but there is nothing wrong with me. People want to label things and put them into these neat boxes. And in their mind they r holding this idea of what should be happening, how I should be behaving, how everyone should be, well, how the F do they all know?? I told my friend, I only trust myself, and they said that was unhealthy ... but I trust me because I don't think anything is wrong with me. Who says u have to remember things? Who says u have to be the same every moment every day? Who says what I feel is anxiety if I pass out in a crowd? Who says the world stops if that happens? The only people who will be upset is everyone else if they think people need to be the same every single day. I don't know if I'm a ISFP I don't even care, who says I need to believe in typology to post here ... I trust myself because I am so incredibly sane.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    ISFP

I assume people act good naturedly on here, actually to the point when someone says, u suck, I think they must be joking until they say, actually, I really do think u suck. It's hard for others to imagine but I'm that blind to social dynamics. The plus side is things have to get really bad before I perceive things as not pleasant ... And if u don't know someone is making fun of u u can't be offended.

Human Grumpy Cat Array senza tema's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I evaluate almost all women as sexual competition and feel depressed by how often I come up short.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Pinker85 View Post
    .. And if u don't know someone is making fun of u u can't be offended.
    I feel like it's pretty hard to get under my skin by insulting me. It usually only generates an eye roll. I kind of expect people to not be on the same page, so someone flinging shit my way is no big deal.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes Pinker85 liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Pinker85 View Post
    I assume people act good naturedly on here, actually to the point when someone says, u suck, I think they must be joking until they say, actually, I really do think u suck. It's hard for others to imagine but I'm that blind to social dynamics. The plus side is things have to get really bad before I perceive things as not pleasant ... And if u don't know someone is making fun of u u can't be offended.
    Most of the time I don't even pick up on offense, the most that I generally get is like a bat signal telling me to watch out. I almost never know for sure if someone is intentionally trying to offend me, and asking usually doesn't do much as who is going to admit the negative? It is usually the best bet though.

Sometimes I even enjoy it- adds another dimension to things and another level of engagement- as long as it doesn't totally take over.

Dxd adhd, dyslexic, but yeah I don't know. The dyslexia especially.

But I do think rules on here prevent the explicitly offensive generally, but there are cracks to slip.
    Likes Pinker85 liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

sometimes i feel like ripping the skin off my face and just being a skull.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.