Page 16 of 347 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Confessions

The Typing Tabby Array grey_beard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Have you ever tried turning cartwheels in mid-air while having large balloons full of pudding strapped to your chest?

Oh. Wait. It must be my mutant powerz at work.

A professional man INTJ with cat pics on his profile page. Well, I've never...! *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    How about a shape shifter then you could literally transcend the barrier? Every super hero team really needs a shape shifter.
    @Jennifer, @Ene, @EJCC

How about combining them? She could go from a 34 A to a 36 C at will...along with changing her hair and eye color. Talk about mutant powers!

*Rawr* indeed. I'd better re check up on my immunity... uh-oh.
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by grey_beard View Post
    @Jennifer, @Ene, @EJCC

How about combining them? She could go from a 34 A to a 36 C at will...along with changing her hair and eye color. Talk about mutant powers!

*Rawr* indeed. I'd better re check up on my immunity... uh-oh.

LOL!!!! Suits me, but I'm not sure what @Jennifer will think. And maybe, it'd be more effective if the 34 part stayed the same, more contrast that way.

And also (she holds out syringe and pats foot impatiently) get over here and let me inject you before immune system becomes completely compromised.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

LOL!!!! Suits me, but I'm not sure what @Jennifer will think. And maybe, it'd be more effective if the 34 part stayed the same, more contrast that way.
    Was that a "double" (ahem) post?
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

Enneagram
    9w8

Was that a "double" (ahem) post?

Double post? Where?....(eek)um...maybe...you're just seeing double.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    I don't feel like i can be completely honest on this site anymore.
    I feel like I was never completely honest on this site and that any chance to be this way came and went a long time ago.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

And also (she holds out syringe and pats foot impatiently) get over here and let me inject you before immune system becomes completely compromised.
    (Approaches for syringe.)
    In the arm, please, not the buns. Being a pincushion is not one of my special powers!

I want to confe... Awww, look at all these superheros joining forces

*draws out red lightsaber*

*ominous music playing in background*

Enneagram
    9w8

(Approaches for syringe.)
    In the arm, please, not the buns. Being a pincushion is not one of my special powers!
    Arm, it is, then. Spoilsport.

MBTI
    STYX
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post

Properly farmed, he is terrifying.
    A Dota 2 reference that encompasses both void and masks, I feel so privileged.

Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    Having a sense of "identity" is highly overrated. I figure that we just are what we are
    I usually think similarly, but sometimes I wonder if not having some core axis upon which to turn is not somewhat defective.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Yes, it's the "people are like onions" problem:
    Peel away the layers to find what lies beneath, and come up with... nothing at all?

My perspective has changed a great deal in the last ten years. Yes, I like to analyze, but I think at some point we complicate ourselves unnecessarily. We can recognize patterns and feelings in ourselves without needing to find some 'core reality' underneath it all.
    Probably true, but sometimes I think that having a unified field theory; a common thread to hold it all together is viscerally important.
    Even when the sun is shining, I can't avoid the lightning Oh, where did the blue skies go? And why is it raining so?

Ginkgo

When I was little, I made swastikas out of tacks on the church bulletin board. Nobody knew it was me.

Yeah, I'm that guy.