User Tag List

Page 159 of 348 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 3477

Thread: Confessions

  1. #1581
    Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    2,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    ������

    Oh cool, these look like mystery boxes. *easily entertained*
    wonder.jpg
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

    RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

    Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]
    Likes Forever, Evee liked this post

  2. #1582
    noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    918

    Default

    This place is useless.
    I'd better started my own blog.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————

  3. #1583
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post
    This place is useless.
    I'd better started my own blog.
    You're only mad because no one told you who, on the forum, you are similar to.

    You're going to start a blog? Great, I can't wait to not read it.

  4. #1584
    Trick or treat Array Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    :}
    Posts
    5,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I should have clarified by saying "the people I know in real life." There are so many people on this forum who are way funnier than I am. I wouldn't want to compete with them. Nor would I even try.

    ( @Jennifer, for one, consistently cracks me up.)
    Heh, I like when she rarely gets all snarky and lets people really have it- seems as if it all just flys perfectly off the paper then.

  5. #1585
    Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Heh, I like when she rarely gets all snarky and lets people really have it- seems as if it all just flys perfectly off the paper then.
    Her vitriol is a thing of beauty.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

  6. #1586
    Trick or treat Array Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    :}
    Posts
    5,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Her vitriol is a thing of beauty.

    True craftsmanship. A fight between predator and prey where you don't know who is who, but you do know who will eventually be who.
    Likes BadOctopus, Evee liked this post

  7. #1587
    .~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni
    Posts
    40,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I should have clarified by saying "the people I know in real life." There are so many people on this forum who are way funnier than I am. I wouldn't want to compete with them. Nor would I even try.

    ( @Jennifer, for one, consistently cracks me up.)
    Aww.... and you're so stone-cold -- I honestly had no idea because I can't see/hear you laugh!
    I'll have to up my schedule to doing two shows a day now, due to popular demand.

    @Starcrash and @Stigmata make me laugh consistently.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Anaximander liked this post

  8. #1588
    Senior Member Array Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni
    Posts
    12,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    If I had an 8 gut fix, it would probably work out like this:


    Like what. A blurry gif?
    Reminder (for others):
    Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.

  9. #1589
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Like what. A blurry gif?
    Pretty much. I'd just be blurry.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

  10. #1590
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,701

    Default

    i have no idea if i've showered this weekend there's 5% chance i have and a 95% chance i haven't i probably should i have to be around humans all day tommorow.
    by @magpie

Similar Threads

  1. Confessions - Guilty Pleasures
    By Oberon in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 03:14 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:51 AM
  3. Confessions
    By Thursday in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 12:53 AM
  4. Confessions
    By Zangetshumody in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 09:48 PM
  5. [NT] NT Confessions
    By Neobick in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 05:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO