Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    How old are you?
    almost 29

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Rain View Post
    I think I'll die a virgin but that doesn't bother me. Only if I could hug and cuddle with a woman..before i die
    Not to argya, but u sorta do a cuddle a woman ... ok, its a little creepy, but that woman is ur mother cause u r part ur mom. When I wanna cuddle, I cuddle myself ... I stroke my hair and I say, Pinker85, U R the greatest ever and I like cuddling with u, I can't imagine being with anyone better than u, u make me feel so good, then I feel this rush of warmth in my chest that feels like love and I feel good.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

One of my love languages is physical touch but it's not my strongest.

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    @GarrotTheThief i meant i don't hate how you look. not that i don't hate how i look, how i look is not important, my ego does not rely on if i look banging or not.
    my ego is not about liking or disliking how i look.

it is not egotistic to want to like yourself.

My ego is what prevents me from admitting it.

For me, my ego is transcended when I experience sorrow as well as joy instead of resisting it.

My ego would have me believe I love the way that I look. But my soul knows to transcend the superficiality and pretentiousness of the glamour of my self-image...I must admit, that there is a duality within me and this admission is its very unity.

Therefore, for me, it is more egotistical to say you like how you look if that is not how you actually feel, and completely unegotistical to simply be what you are or what is happening.

If what is happening is what is happening, then my ego might try to subvert it...

basically...the ego will shy away from integrity and crystallize the minute instead of flowing with time.

Statements such as "I am this or I am that," are egotistical then if they are in reference to another since all is one and we are all as guilty or innocent as the least or most of us.

But if they come from a deep core stillness, then they are messages of us, the soul.

So if I do not like the way I look it is not because I want to look like another but simply because that is the reality. There is no better or worse.. There simply is that real emotion that comes from the eternal source of light.

It is difficult to fathom that from the light comes a message of disapproval as it is hard to see that from pig shit comes roses.

But in the end, the ego would believe that we are something we are not...singularly divine..All is divine. All is holy.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    my ego is not about liking or disliking how i look.

it is not egotistic to want to like yourself.

My ego is what prevents me from admitting it.

For me, my ego is transcended when I experience sorrow as well as joy instead of resisting it.

My ego would have me believe I love the way that I look. But my soul knows to transcend the superficiality and pretentiousness of the glamour of my self-image...I must admit, that there is a duality within me and this admission is its very unity.

Therefore, for me, it is more egotistical to say you like how you look if that is not how you actually feel, and completely unegotistical to simply be what you are or what is happening.

If what is happening is what is happening, then my ego might try to subvert it...

basically...the ego shies away from integrity.
    nope. you care more than i do about your looks than i care about mine.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENTJ

nope. you care more than i do about your looks than i care about mine.
    It is not my looks that I particularly care about. It is the way that I look.

I am not in my mind thinking that there is some ideal form that I wish to achieve. I am only literally in the moment seeing something which does not provide my brain with a sense of harmony.

I am not striving to change it.

I am only experiencing it.

And it motivates me to be a better person.

It is the opposite of what you're saying.
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    yupp

It is not my looks that I particularly care about. It is the way that I look.

I am not in my mind thinking that there is some ideal form that I wish to achieve. I am only literally in the moment seeing something which does not provide my brain with a sense of harmony.

I am not striving to change it.

I am only experiencing it.

And it motivates me to be a better person.

It is the opposite of what you're saying.
    caring about your looks is attached to ego regardless the desire to change it. you desire to look good because that's what the man wants. caring about the way you look is very attached to your ego. maybe not in a way that makes your narcisitic, but it still is.
    by @magpie
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Rain View Post
    almost 29
    Maybe the longer you wait, the more meaningful it will be when it finally happens?

MBTI
    ENTJ

caring about your looks is attached to ego regardless the desire to change it. you desire to look good because that's what the man wants. caring about the way you look is very attached to your ego. maybe not in a way that makes your narcisitic, but it still is.
    I don't care how I look. I just don't like how I look.
    it was open
    -the end"

Likes prplchknz, evilrubberduckie liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

I don't care how I look. I just don't like how I look.
    ahhhh i think i finally get what you're saying. you don't like how you look but not enough to bother to do something about it?
    by @magpie
    Likes GarrotTheThief, Pinker85 liked this post