by @magpie
    Likes GarrotTheThief, Pinker85, Evee liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Sarcasm is a holy gift.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

I start to feel unsettled when I don't see reflections or ripples.

MBTI
    ISFP

I often see people without homes and think, that looks cozy. Especially around certain areas, some of them have air mattresses and generators going off car batteries so they have little fans.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet
    Likes Evee liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP

I can't wait until I'm so old my skin flaps in the wind like a basset hound.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    ISFP

Sometimes with my friends, I think, I hope u get happier soon so u can appreciate just how fabulous I am ...

MBTI
    ISFP

I can't wait to be fatter, seriously. I think I'll come into my fatness prime around age 40-45, by then gravity will also be working with me so my body will get hang-y also. It seems exciting to me ...

MBTI
    ISFP

I'm mostly guessing on grammar and punctuation. It's like, I think it goes there ... I'm not even sure the difference between the two.

MBTI
    ISFP

I don't expect consistency from myself, other people expect consistency from me and seem to get upset when I'm myself which is inconsistent ... but I don't.

MBTI
    ISFP

I also don't follow through sometimes and it doesn't really bother me.