User Tag List

Page 142 of 348 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 3473

Thread: Confessions

MBTI
    ISFP

I go through when feeling blue and indiscriminately like everything, here and on FB.
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    ISFP

I feel like I'm drawn to people that at first, I'm like ... ugh, I don't know about this. But every time I follow it through, I'm like ... shit, I was wrong, this person is really interesting and fairly harmless. So yes, guy wearing a clown mask and yodeling at the bus stop ... we can chat and be friends. lmao
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP

I think people look better with a few acne spots or scars. Like it's oddly attractive when someone has rosacea around their nose and cheeks, like it makes them look even more human.

MBTI
    ISFP

I saw this guy that had really deep acne scars and I was really attracted to him. Like it made him more human and vivid.

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I come off as always pleasant and to be in the best of moods all the time, but in reality, I do have my bouts of darkness and loneliness. You'd think as an ENFP I would have many relationships, and I do, but I always feel like I'm in a constant search for my soulmate, someone who gets me like no other. I do believe I've come across people like that in my life, but I idealize that fantasy and need to the point of ignoring the deep relationships I may have right in front of me.
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!

MBTI
    ISFP

I've slept with people that are without homes. In their car, outdoors in the streets, etc. It isn't an issue. I'm kinda slutty. As "good folk" have told me, I must have some kind of issue ... I don't know. I don't think I do.

I work a job I enjoy that people tell me is beneath my abilities, that I could be doing more with my life. Everyone that tells me this hates their job ... I'm obviously not going to take advice from these people.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP

When I'm down I listen to parade music, close my eyes, and imagine I'm surrounded by a marching band, there is a commentator that goes ... "now look at her breathing, look at that breathe ... so awe inspiring." I go over my whole body and the commentator says, "truly a rose!!" and the crowd cheers and I feel better.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

Whenever I am using the computer, I would always open at least 10 different tabs at the same time. I think there is something wrong with me.

I have more hatred than a Sith, most of the time.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I have a much deeper resentment of my CSA than I should. There is no logical reason why I should feel that much rage about yellow wax beans, and the fact that I have no idea what to cook with them.
    3 Bean Salad. But you would need the other 2 beans, which you probably did not get from your CSA. Clearly, I'm not much help here or maybe I'm just craving 3 Bean Salad.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes EJCC liked this post