User Tag List

Page 140 of 347 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 3462

Thread: Confessions

  1. #1391
    ¿trap queen? Array chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    You must not be able to walk anywhere without bumping into things around here.
    i am constantly giving skateboarders and people who ride their bikes on the sidewalk dirty looks.


    Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    classify adult
    good point
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

  2. #1392
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    i am constantly giving skateboarders and people who ride their bikes on the sidewalk dirty looks.
    I really do hate those people. Also, people who ride their bikes in the bike lanes going the wrong way, and also those people who jog in the bike lanes, and those people who ride their stupid razor scooters. Seriously, just walk.

  3. #1393
    Senior Member Array ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    7,214

    Default

    I love these fall-like days sprinkled into summer.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Osprey liked this post

  4. #1394
    Listening Array Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    i want to roll my eyes whenever i see an adult skateboarding.
    A few months back there were two guys probably in their late 20s who had longboards were walking down the street and an old white haired guy on a bench called out to them "Aren't you a little too old for that?" and they were all like "we like to do this", and the old guy was like "Those are for children" or something like that. The two guys just walked on.

  5. #1395
    Senior Member Array Pinker85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Posts
    742

    Default

    Boy you be trippin' my tuna so fresh, it still be swimmin' ... in its momma!!
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

  6. #1396
    Human Grumpy Cat Array senza tema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    A royal feast! I've been living off of Wawa sandwiches, so I can't complain.
    OK, but the Wawa flatbread sandwiches are really good though. Do they still have those? I mean, not that I can eat them any more since I went vegetarian ... but I remember them being delicious. And available at 2 am.

  7. #1397
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    OK, but the Wawa flatbread sandwiches are really good though. Do they still have those? I mean, not that I can eat them any more since I went vegetarian ... but I remember them being delicious. And available at 2 am.
    I've never had them, so I wouldn't know. I wasn't aware that they ever offered something like that. But the late hours are definitely a plus.

  8. #1398
    Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    2,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I really do hate those people. Also, people who ride their bikes in the bike lanes going the wrong way, and also those people who jog in the bike lanes, and those people who ride their stupid razor scooters. Seriously, just walk.
    As someone who uses a lot of things other than cars, these people are painful to watch. I'm thinking,

    Noooo.

    Stop.

    You're making us look sooooo bad...


    I had a razor scooter as a kid, and while the tiny size appeals to me, the fact is that one of my knees was decommissioned for months because the front wheel twisted in an ordinary sidewalk crack. I didn't feel safe riding it again after that. Sometimes, there's such a thing as too small.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

    RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

    Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]
    Likes Qlip, SD45T-2 liked this post

  9. #1399
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nixie View Post
    As someone who uses a lot of things other than cars, these people are painful to watch. I'm thinking,

    Noooo.

    Stop.

    You're making us look sooooo bad...


    I had a razor scooter as a kid, and while the tiny size appeals to me, the fact is that one of my knees was decommissioned for months because the front wheel twisted in an ordinary sidewalk crack. I didn't feel safe riding it again after that. Sometimes, there's such a thing as too small.
    A lot? Really, do tell. How many things can there be?

  10. #1400
    Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    2,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    A lot? Really, do tell. How many things can there be?
    As much as I'd like to list hoverboard models, I was being dramatic. Walk, bus, and sometimes bike.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

    RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

    Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Similar Threads

  1. Confessions - Guilty Pleasures
    By Oberon in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 03:14 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:51 AM
  3. Confessions
    By Thursday in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 12:53 AM
  4. Confessions
    By Zangetshumody in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 09:48 PM
  5. [NT] NT Confessions
    By Neobick in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 05:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO