User Tag List

Page 138 of 347 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 3461

Thread: Confessions

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

I can't go to sleep because I'm anxious. I'm anxious because I want to succeed. In order to succeed, I should probably go to sleep.

You see why this is a problem.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    I can't go to sleep because I'm anxious. I'm anxious because I want to succeed. In order to succeed, I should probably go to sleep.

You see why this is a problem.
    Never sleep again ahahhahahahahahha ha
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I've been hearing crows caw, and it sends shivers down my spine. I'm old enough to feel that death is coming, someday.

I feel horrible for feeling this way, but I confessed that I don't like my 2 year old niece. She is always running into people's bedroom, climbing onto people's bed, taking people's alarm clocks, taking people's mobile phones, and she almost broke my stuff today.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    I feel horrible for feeling this way, but I confessed that I don't like my 2 year old niece. She is always running into people's bedroom, climbing onto people's bed, taking people's alarm clocks, taking people's mobile phones, and she almost broke my stuff today.
    I think that's not an unusual feeling.
    Likes Destiny liked this post

I know it's irrational, but part of me believe in this silly superstition that bats can tangle in hair. I like them from distance, but when they are close to my head...
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    I know it's irrational, but part of me believe in this silly superstition that bats can tangle in hair. I like them from distance, but when they are close to my head...
    I've spent a lot of time with bats, they're really great with avoiding you, and have no particular interest in people. I walked through a cloud of bats once, along with long-haired people, with no incident. You do have to worry about bats with rabies, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I've spent a lot of time with bats, they're really great with avoiding you, and have no particular interest in people. I walked through a cloud of bats once, along with long-haired people, with no incident. You do have to worry about bats with rabies, though.
    Why have you spent a lot of time with bats? That sounds interesting.Spelunking?

I know. There was quite a panic this year in my city after they found a bat which had rabies in the centre.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    Why have you spent a lot of time with bats? That sounds interesting.Spelunking?

I know. There was quite a panic this year in my city after they found a bat which had rabies in the centre.
    Actual rabid bat attacks are super rare, I think people just let their fears take hold when it comes to certain animals.

Not exactly. Back when, in a past life, I moved into a Victorian house to restore, it had a tower with bats in it. They would find their way into the main house, then it would create havoc with my kids, and my devil cat would hunt them. This led to a family fascination with the creatures, the local zoo where I lived had an amazing nocturnal exhibit, and they also have an area where a large number of fruit bats live, during feeding time you can get as close as you dare to the frenzy.
    Likes Kas liked this post

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I've been hearing crows caw, and it sends shivers down my spine. I'm old enough to feel that death is coming, someday.
    Don't badmouth crows, they're amazing.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Crabs, C.J.Woolf, Alaska liked this post