User Tag List

First 3888128136137138139140148188238 Last

Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 4791

Thread: Confessions

  1. #1371
    corona Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    I can't go to sleep because I'm anxious. I'm anxious because I want to succeed. In order to succeed, I should probably go to sleep.

    You see why this is a problem.

  2. #1372
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    I can't go to sleep because I'm anxious. I'm anxious because I want to succeed. In order to succeed, I should probably go to sleep.

    You see why this is a problem.
    Never sleep again ahahhahahahahahha ha
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy


    by @agentwashington

  3. #1373
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,174

    Default

    I've been hearing crows caw, and it sends shivers down my spine. I'm old enough to feel that death is coming, someday.

  4. #1374
    A wannabe dog
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    467

    Default

    I feel horrible for feeling this way, but I confessed that I don't like my 2 year old niece. She is always running into people's bedroom, climbing onto people's bed, taking people's alarm clocks, taking people's mobile phones, and she almost broke my stuff today.

  5. #1375
    ロボット Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    BEWB
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    8,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    I feel horrible for feeling this way, but I confessed that I don't like my 2 year old niece. She is always running into people's bedroom, climbing onto people's bed, taking people's alarm clocks, taking people's mobile phones, and she almost broke my stuff today.
    I think that's not an unusual feeling.
    Likes Destiny liked this post

  6. #1376
    Fabula rasa Kas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    I know it's irrational, but part of me believe in this silly superstition that bats can tangle in hair. I like them from distance, but when they are close to my head...
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle


    Likes Qlip liked this post

  7. #1377
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    I know it's irrational, but part of me believe in this silly superstition that bats can tangle in hair. I like them from distance, but when they are close to my head...
    I've spent a lot of time with bats, they're really great with avoiding you, and have no particular interest in people. I walked through a cloud of bats once, along with long-haired people, with no incident. You do have to worry about bats with rabies, though.

  8. #1378
    Fabula rasa Kas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I've spent a lot of time with bats, they're really great with avoiding you, and have no particular interest in people. I walked through a cloud of bats once, along with long-haired people, with no incident. You do have to worry about bats with rabies, though.
    Why have you spent a lot of time with bats? That sounds interesting.Spelunking?

    I know. There was quite a panic this year in my city after they found a bat which had rabies in the centre.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle



  9. #1379
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    Why have you spent a lot of time with bats? That sounds interesting.Spelunking?

    I know. There was quite a panic this year in my city after they found a bat which had rabies in the centre.
    Actual rabid bat attacks are super rare, I think people just let their fears take hold when it comes to certain animals.

    Not exactly. Back when, in a past life, I moved into a Victorian house to restore, it had a tower with bats in it. They would find their way into the main house, then it would create havoc with my kids, and my devil cat would hunt them. This led to a family fascination with the creatures, the local zoo where I lived had an amazing nocturnal exhibit, and they also have an area where a large number of fruit bats live, during feeding time you can get as close as you dare to the frenzy.
    Likes Kas liked this post

  10. #1380
    Suave y Fuerte BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I've been hearing crows caw, and it sends shivers down my spine. I'm old enough to feel that death is coming, someday.
    Don't badmouth crows, they're amazing.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Crabs, C.J.Woolf, Video liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Confessions - Guilty Pleasures
    By Oberon in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 03:14 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:51 AM
  3. Confessions
    By Thursday in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 12:53 AM
  4. Confessions
    By Zangetshumody in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 09:48 PM
  5. [NT] NT Confessions
    By Neobick in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 05:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts