User Tag List

Page 115 of 347 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 3461

Thread: Confessions

  1. #1141
    ¿trap queen? Array chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    I claim to be a vegetarian, but I'm actually a pescetarian.

    Likes Noll, Olm the Water King, Codex liked this post

  2. #1142
    across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    1,587

    Default

    I've just started watching the Titanic for the first time.

  3. #1143
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,672

    Default

    I'm watching season 3 of orange is a new black and i've decided i really like watching lesbians do sexual things, i mean i wouldn't be a creep and sit out their rooms and watch. and i figure since it's on a show it's ok.
    by @magpie

  4. #1144
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    I've just started watching the Titanic for the first time.
    Spoiler alert: that boat's going down.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes Kas liked this post

  5. #1145
    Senior Member Array Chrysanthea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I'm watching season 3 of orange is a new black and i've decided i really like watching lesbians do sexual things, i mean i wouldn't be a creep and sit out their rooms and watch. and i figure since it's on a show it's ok.
    Lol if being on a show means it's okay, then I suggest you watch Bible Black. Though I actually enjoyed that somewhat so not sure it's a good example. But for most people it should trigger some sort of response... not a good one most likely.

  6. #1146
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    Lol if being on a show means it's okay, then I suggest you watch Bible Black. Though I actually enjoyed that somewhat so not sure it's a good example. But for most people it should trigger some sort of response... not a good one most likely.
    what's bible black. and yes it is ok because it's a fictional show meant for entertainment and the actors on the show know people are going to watch vs watching someone who's not on a show that's an invasion of privacy
    by @magpie

  7. #1147
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    I've just started watching the Titanic for the first time.
    by @magpie

  8. #1148
    Senior Member Array Chrysanthea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    what's bible black. and yes it is ok because it's a fictional show meant for entertainment and the actors on the show know people are going to watch vs watching someone who's not on a show that's an invasion of privacy
    Bible Black, as defined by its official wikia page: is a Japanese hentai series comprising two eroge computer games and four anime series. It is set in and around a school, where the discovery of the eponymous Bible Black spell book twists the minds and desires of the students and teachers with occult worship and sexual perversion.
    Also another thing worth mentioning is its theme song:

  9. #1149
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    Bible Black, as defined by its official wikia page: is a Japanese hentai series comprising two eroge computer games and four anime series. It is set in and around a school, where the discovery of the eponymous Bible Black spell book twists the minds and desires of the students and teachers with occult worship and sexual perversion.
    Also another thing worth mentioning is its theme song:
    |
    anime weirds me out
    by @magpie

  10. #1150
    Senior Member Array Chrysanthea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    anime weirds me out
    Read the reviews for yourself: Bible Black reviews

    And anime is amazing! D: < Don't you ever think otherwise! Though I don't actually watch anime lol.

Similar Threads

  1. Confessions - Guilty Pleasures
    By Oberon in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 03:14 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:51 AM
  3. Confessions
    By Thursday in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 12:53 AM
  4. Confessions
    By Zangetshumody in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 09:48 PM
  5. [NT] NT Confessions
    By Neobick in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 05:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO