User Tag List

Page 10 of 348 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Confessions

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I watch Wrath of the Titans every time I come across it. I have it on the dvr too. I have no idea why, it's not an especially good movie although I do like the little changes they've made to the story itself.

I watch an inordinate amount of ESPN/MLB/NFL. It's like a reality show for me, I have to know what's going on.

I love the NOAA radar weather channel. That robotic voice. It's so soothing.

I'm ridiculously spoiled by my ENFJ. Seriously. I know he loves to do it but it makes me a little uncomfortable, it always has. I put the brakes on then I get the hurt, sort of pouty ENFJ. Which I do not want.

I haven't seen my oldest child in over a month. He's been out of state working. We call and text but it's not the same. I generally don't have issues with this but lately, I miss him.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I actually do this as well, extremely frequently.

To add to my confessions, I label everyone in my life Ally, Enemy, or Undetermined (that includes each and everyone of you on this forum as well). These terms are fairly dynamic and are rather polar, shifting with the unearthing of certain motivations and stances on issues.
    I do that as well, but with more (less-defined) categories; if I had to draw lines and label sides, people fall under Mind Mate, Friend, Background Character, Enemy, and Threat.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    To add to my confessions, I label everyone in my life Ally, Enemy, or Undetermined (that includes each and everyone of you on this forum as well). These terms are fairly dynamic and are rather polar, shifting with the unearthing of certain motivations and stances on issues.
    Same. Product of my accursed binary thinking. Though it's more along the lines of "like, hate, neutral". The word enemy almost never crosses my mind in any context.

I could not live without labels. I label EVERYTHING. I actually get really annoyed at people who refused to be labeled, just because it's a label. I won't say it outloud most of the time, but when some states that, I make a point in my mind to attach one to them first.

To add my own original confession (as I have not done so yet): I'm really fucking nosy. I want to be up in pretty much everyone business, and know what's going on, just because I want to know. And yes, at times that information can be really useful.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari
    Likes Novella liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Okay I'll do a real one. I am a chronic internet creeper. sometimes it's people I know, sometimes it's friends of friends, sometimes it's complete strangers. i'll get stuck on these loops not even realizing how much time I've wasted intruding on some random person's life. like hard said, I've actually gotten very valuable information out of it before, and sometimes it's educational, but usually not.

Tonight I went on a rich teenaged celebrity children on instagram bender, a favorite of mine is pimps and prostitutes on twitter. also learned that if you tap on #depressed on instagram you get a disclaimer with suicide prevention info. They banned the hashtag #junkiesofig which was a goldmine. Also the comments on ANY picture of drake.. oh man.

Meeting someone you've Internet stalked before is a very strange experience. You have to pretend like you don't know all this information about them that you do, and feel like you got caught even if they have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    Meeting someone you've Internet stalked before is a very strange experience. You have to pretend like you don't know all this information about them that you do, and feel like you got caught even if they have no idea.
    I assume within a few days of becoming Facebook friends they've seen all of my pictures and interests (mostly because I've seen theirs). I find it amusing and mildly offensive when resourceful people claim ignorance.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by solipsists View Post
    I assume within a few days of becoming Facebook friends they've seen all of my pictures and interests (mostly because I've seen theirs). I find it amusing and mildly offensive when resourceful people claim ignorance.
    Nah I mean people I never add and are some friend of a friend of a friend that I happened to stumble upon and I'm sure have no idea who I am. It's happened maybe 3 times.

Nah I mean people I never add and are some friend of a friend of a friend that I happened to stumble upon and I'm sure have no idea who I am. It's happened maybe 3 times.
    Oh, haha. My privacy settings give me the edge in those cases.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by solipsists View Post
    Oh, haha. My privacy settings give me the edge in those cases.
    Mine too but it's really shocking how much some people reveal with their shit on public. More concerned with being instagram famous than privacy lol. The super savvy ones will keep switching their profiles between private and public so people have more incentive to follow them, which gets their numbers up.

Mine too but it's really shocking how much some people reveal with their shit on public. More concerned with being instagram famous than privacy lol. The super savvy ones will keep switching their profiles between private and public so people have more incentive to follow them, which gets their numbers up.
    Huh, internet celebrities are interesting. I deliberately keep my Friends around 100 and my list private...

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Another confession: About 50% of the reason why I don't go on Vent or Tinychat anymore is because the lurkers creeped the shit out of me. At least on the forum I can pretend they don't exist. But on Vent I know exactly who they are and what they're doing. Popping in and out of conversations without saying anything. Just sitting there and watching. Waiting.

I know that some of that is because people are shy. But it freaked me out to the point that I knew that I'd explode at them if I came back too often.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    I could not live without labels. I label EVERYTHING. I actually get really annoyed at people who refused to be labeled, just because it's a label.
    Ohmygod yes this. So much this.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!