User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    Oh nothing. Just trying to be civil. I'm a bad boy sometimes.

How was your day?
    Started out a bit rough, but beginning to look up. Starting a new job soon. You?
    Don't like my modera... Oh wait, wrong forum. Carry on.

ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by TreeBob View Post
    Yes Mr Yukon sir?

Apology accepted.
    Not to derail the thread but I offer my belated congratulations & ask how married life is treating you so far?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by OrderOfTheCaelifera View Post
    Not to derail the thread but I offer my belated congratulations & ask how married life is treating you so far?
    So far so good. Have a baby girl on the way
    Don't like my modera... Oh wait, wrong forum. Carry on.

ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp

Permabanned

This treebob guy is derailing the thread. Probably deserves a ban.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

So far so good. Have a baby girl on the way
    Wow that's excellent news. I'm glad to hear things are going well for your family & that you'll soon be blessed with a little angel.

As per this thread topic, people ought to consider that mods probably deal with the same daily crap that the rest of us experience but with the added bonus of supervising an online schoolyard recess atmosphere.
    I figure that Mods have a life besides keeping us in line at these sites.
    Last edited by OrderOfTheCaelifera; 04-19-2014 at 04:38 PM.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Started out a bit rough, but beginning to look up. Starting a new job soon. You?
    Good to hear. Not too shabby.
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Wow that's excellent news. I'll watch for a birth announcement so that I'm not so late next time.

As per this thread topic, people ought to consider that mods probably deal with the same daily crap that the rest of us experience but with the added bonus of supervising an online schoolyard recess atmosphere.
    I figure that Mods have a life besides keeping us in line at these sites, the same daily pressures & aggravation that cause some of us to act out are also affecting those responsible for policing our behavior.
    I'm nowhere near perfect but I treat others as I expect to be treated by others & as such I bite my tongue more often that I throw a tongue lashing out there.
    I thought that PerC was a little too lenient on some users & their behavior encouraged others to test the boundaries a little too aggressively which resulted in receiving a time-out.
    Those people ought to figure that if it hurts when they do that, then they probably ought not do that again.
    I browse both sites, I've never been warned or reprimanded at either site nor do I have a gripe regarding either site. Maybe some people just require more time to adjust from the poorly modded nearly anything goes social media sites to well modded sites expecting us to play nicely.

Glad to hear things are going well for your family & that you'll soon be blessed with a little angel.

To be fair, I posted this a few weeks ago in another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyyukon View Post
    edit: But on the real, I realize that mods spend a lot of their precious time helping out, for FREE, no less. And for that, I'm grateful. But honestly, who reads the agreement policies? If someone stepped on one, for god's sake, write 'em a ticket or 2 or 3 or 4. Jumping straight to Capital Punishment seems a tad harsh.
    Let me be clear, I'm not here with any intentions other than venting. I don't want anything from anybody, except maybe a little empathy from others that have felt they were banned with little reason and maybe me giving a little empathy. I don't want my old account back. I don't personally want any explanations from Mr. Bob, he's already given me his. I'm content in this regard.

Sometimes I just want to vent, that's all.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

That's cool man, we all gotta vent sometimes & luckily there's a thread category for venting our frustrations within this community. Don't mistake that my comment was a dig towards you, I'm not here to insult or otherwise offend anybody.
    I'd extend an apology had I insulted you but I thought it clear that my comment referenced the site community in general.
    My reason for perusing this site is to better myself, however I occasionally get distracted by the entertainment value but that's enough about me.

Continue venting, I'm all ears LOL.
    No, I think your intentions were pure my brother (sister? doesn't seem to be a gender option, sad face)

I'm pretty much done for the day I think, haha. I've heard a lot of people say that PerC is in fact the opposite. That they DON'T ban enough. But that hasn't been my experience. Granted, I did hang out with my bretheren, the ENTPs mostly. And maybe they're more prone to getting banned. I'd love to see some statistics if this is true.

Actually, the layout and interactivity of PerC, I prefer, and think they have it down the best (no offense to other forums) and in school I mostly studied UX (user experience). It's very clean, and the "Thank" system is excellent. I like how it's organized by Types, but you can easily post anywhere. Plus, they had the highest concentration of ENTPs. And believe me, I've looked around at other forums.

On the other plus side, I've gotten to know other types a lot more, haha.

But let's see, to keep this thread from running out of steam, PerC shouldn't take criticism so seriously. This isn't an actual suggestion, as I've moved on with my life. But one of the flaws I saw/see. And I got NO warning, no "hey bud, tone it down a notch."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I asked to be "retired" from PerC and I got banned instead. I think it's been fixed though...
    The only way out is through. The faster you're in, the better.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud of Thunder View Post
    I asked to be "retired" from PerC and I got banned instead. I think it's been fixed though...
    Why come you retire?